SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:38 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
fairytaleprincess wrote:
lleyki wrote:

Speaking of the drama with Vanessa, I haven't read the US Weekly article with Nick on the cover but I read somewhere that it was not positive for Danielle L. and did suggest that she did the show for her career/brand. I thought that was interesting because I've always maintained that I think the producers/show is US Weekly's source. So it is interesting that the article was very positive for Vanessa but not so much for Danielle L. and RS's spoiler is that Vanessa told Nick and others that Danielle was fake.

I read the article with Nick on the cover and it said that Vanessa/Rachel were there for the right reasons and that the other girls accused Danielle L. of being fake. Interestingly, the article didn't mention anything about Raven or Danielle M and we know they both go far.  I also think the show gives US Weekly info because they tend to get stories that RS doesn't mention in his columns. The article also didn't mention anything about a blowup between Rachel/Vanessa.

I believe the article in question was from Life & Style, not US Weekly:
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-nick-viall-women-121071/photos/bachelor-nick-viall-women-danielle-l-218254#photo-anchor

Life & Style is IMO much less reliable/linked to the show.

This was the article I think is being referred to - if there's a separate US Weekly article also stating this, then I stand corrected and would appreciate a link if someone has one Smiley (TYIA)

I didn't know about the Life & Style article but the Us Weekly article also mentions that Danielle L. was there for the fame to expand her image. If I had a link to it , I would post it.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:04 pm

julychild wrote:You know what?... Most people are not their jobs. You can't judge a person's "goodness" or "not so goodness" based on what they do. In some cases, yes....thank God.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, the special ed teacher and the neonatal nurse MAY not be the "goodest" girls in that lot. At least, I hope they don't think so.

I agree with this to some extent, because there are nurses and teachers out there who aren't the kindest human beings. There are also nurses and teachers out there who do the bare minimum of what's required of them. But generally speaking -- and especially in the case of people who work with babies, children, and people with special needs -- it requires a great deal of patience and compassion. And I'm more inclined to believe that they are good people, until they prove otherwise.

Besides, I never got the impression that Dani M and Vanessa thought of themselves as "good" girls or above any of the other women in the house. So, IMO, what they think of themselves relative to the "goodness" of the other girls is a non-issue.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:47 pm

IMO Vanessa is passionate about her work which is something that Dani M stated about her job in her m&g convo so they are alike in that way. Vanessa, I believe, will promote awareness of special needs individuals.  Her album (m&g) was about her school as revealed in a recent Nick interview, and she posts IG stories that include her students.  RS also said on her HTD they go to her school.
I agree with the idea that one's job doesn't automatically sum up personality however I believe that having passion for one's work, keeping in mind that work consumes a large number of daily hours, results in contentment with life in general.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:20 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I'd like to add that for whatever reason blogger boy says Vanessa will be a mini villain and not many girls liked her blah blah blah...well she's the closest to Dani M of all people. A Neonatal Nurse and a Special Ed teacher to me share similar qualities that are nothing short of a bad thing. JMO

Speaking of the drama with Vanessa, I haven't read the US Weekly article with Nick on the cover but I read somewhere that it was not positive for Danielle L. and did suggest that she did the show for her career/brand. I thought that was interesting because I've always maintained that I think the producers/show is US Weekly's source. So it is interesting that the article was very positive for Vanessa but not so much for Danielle L. and RS's spoiler is that Vanessa told Nick and others that Danielle was fake.

I read the article with Nick on the cover and it said that Vanessa/Rachel were there for the right reasons and that the other girls accused Danielle L. of being fake. Interestingly, the article didn't mention anything about Raven or Danielle M and we know they both go far.  I also think the show gives US Weekly info because they tend to get stories that RS doesn't mention in his columns. The article also didn't mention anything about a blowup between Rachel/Vanessa.

Thanks.

I believe the article in question was from Life & Style, not US Weekly:
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-nick-viall-women-121071/photos/bachelor-nick-viall-women-danielle-l-218254#photo-anchor

Life & Style is IMO much less reliable/linked to the show.

This was the article I think is being referred to - if there's a separate US Weekly article also stating this, then I stand corrected and would appreciate a link if someone has one Smiley (TYIA)

No, I was talking about US Weekly. As I said, it's the one with Nick on the cover that first mentioned about the whole whip cream debacle happening tonight. Someone referenced it in another thread and stated that it mentioned Danielle L. being on the show to expand her brand. I didn't read the article so I was curious about the full context.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Looking forward to see the clip of their full date! Looks to be a really fun, interesting date that this show used to be known for to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 15877272_1123393514426478_8748585220715839488_n
speegyspeegs
Buckle up for another episode of #thebachelor on ABC tonight!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:45 pm

I'm so pumped for tonight's show! Let the Nick and Vanessa love story commence heartglasses woot! woot!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:49 pm

julychild wrote:You know what?... Most people are not their jobs. You can't judge a person's "goodness" or "not so goodness" based on what they do. In some cases, yes....thank God.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, the special ed teacher and the neonatal nurse MAY not be the "goodest" girls in that lot. At least, I hope they don't think so.

I am not a nurse nor a special ed teacher but have friends in both professions. I have worked in healthcare most of my life. It does take a special person to do either of those jobs. The education required and the patience alone are impressive. The reward from helping people sometimes outweighs the pay. Vanessa and Dani are not shallow Kardasian wanna-bes. They are human and have their faults I am sure, but I am impressed with anyone who puts others above themselves in their career choice.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Per Vanessa's Snapchat and IG story she is wearing the blue jumpsuit from her date with Nick for the episode tonight.  :gotcha:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:15 pm

OnePromise wrote:Per Vanessa's Snapchat and IG story she is wearing the blue jumpsuit from her date with Nick for the episode tonight.  :gotcha:

Does it have the logo on it?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:16 pm

OnePromise wrote:Per Vanessa's Snapchat and IG story she is wearing the blue jumpsuit from her date with Nick for the episode tonight.  :gotcha:

If that doesn't scream "I had good memories on our first date (apart from the puking)" then I don't know what does.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Vanessa, on her first pic posted after returning, referred to her time away as an adventure.  
She impresses me because I think she is mature, a confident woman who wants to marry however is content as an individual with or without a man.  She believes in fate, "stars aligned", which means she would also believe an outcome of not being chosen is also fate.
She reminds me a lot of the complexity that is Nick.  
I'm just beginning to get a sense of who she and although she jumped the cue in mind as a great choice for Nick, and him for her, their similiarities in perceiving life experiences make me optimist but cautiously so.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon