SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Ooo Amanda got the 'Becca special' laugh out loud The puffiness and cat eyes look is very similar to how Becca looked at her YouTube launch party. These girls must be getting bulk discounts on these procedures dizzy

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:42 pm

I wonder if Amanda, Becca and Lauren all go to the same doctor?! laugh out loud JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:21 am

My sources say yes: Dr. Frank N. Stein.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:49 am

I thought she might've got some under eye injections to combat dark circles, but she looks more normal here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRPemg6BAIc/?taken-by=amandastantondaily
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:58 am

She does look more normal in that picture, but IMO I've always thought Amanda gets botox and then minor lip injections. She was tagged in a picture the other day with a doctor talking about cosmetic procedures, but that picture has mysteriously been removed from her tagged pictures.

I think a big part of the issue with Amanda, and Lauren for that matter, is that they're both very, very thin, so perhaps that might give the Botox look as well since there's not much there. Lip injections on the other hand? Absolutely. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:22 pm

Amanda definitely gets botox, she even mentioned it in her Bachelor bio. She probably started it while working for that cosmetic surgeon she was visiting the other day. JMO.

I would think being thin has the opposite effect actually. It makes any wrinkles show up more since there's not much fat under your skin to act as a natural filler.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Possibly, but I've always seen that when someone is so thin, it makes their skin look so tight because there's no fat there. Now that I know Amanda does get botox, it doesn't help that the woman seems to never smile big enough to let her teeth show. She's always doing the closed lips thing, which makes her face look even tighter IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:38 pm

I don't really follow her and study her face much. I don't know what she has had done, but I do know that she has previously stated that she has done botox. In that one photo of her, Josh and the other gentleman her face sure looks different to me. I know it's just one photo, but it seems plausible that she "did" something if she has had procedures  before.

I am very disturbed  by this "having work done" trend. Young women doing this and that when they already look fine. Chasing some ideal image of how they think they should look. It is making them look worse! And they cannot even see that!

As a side note, this trend could become a future hazard to society. Take the Academy Awards debacle that happened this year. I partially blame plastic surgery for why it happened. Sure the PwC employee fell asleep at the wheel with the one job he had to do that night-correctly hand out envelops, but I also blame plastic surgery. Although it was clear to me after watching the replay of that moment that Warren Beatty sensed something was wrong with the card. He looked at the card several times, looked into the envelop for a different card, even looked over his shoulder to someone off stage, then looked at Faye Dunaway. IF his face was able to show a change in expression, perhaps somebody would have seen that he was distressed. But instead everyone saw him with the same frozen wide-eyed joker smile face, and nobody could tell that something was wrong. If only his face wasn't permanently frozen! I, therefore, partially blame the plastic surgery. How will this world function in the future when everybody is walking around frozen faced?! I'm joking, but not really.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:56 pm

I guess I'm not against someone fixing something that they don't like about themselves.  And when you start aging and you want a little help to make you feel good about yourself but when girls start so young is my problem with it all.  She said she did Botox in her bio, worked with this doctor part-time according to him before she went on Ben's show.  She's 26 now close to 27, so she had to have been doing this since 23 or 24 years of age IMO.   And if you start that young, holy cow, what will you look like when you do get older and need something?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Just a side note to say I do Botox and when overdone it can make you expressionless or pull your eyes/eyebrows into a surprised expression... but the shiny smooth skin is fillers... I don't use them personally but my friends do and it looks like Amanda's face IMO.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:25 pm

So I thought I heard that Amanda said she was going to take it slow with Josh and not bring her girls into it for awhile. So he's in LA now staying with her and the girls for a week as he said in one of his blog interviews.

So can someone tell me if they think awhile is two weeks, or did I misunderstand what Amanda said.

She is soooo phony. IMO. She sneaks around and only puts out there what she thinks her fans want to hear, not the truth. She has so many people snookered. IMO

If she's going to jump right back where she started with him why doesn't she say nothing or if she's going to say anything say the truth.

I can see her getting pregnant real soon in order to see that he does not leave her again. She is so desperate. In my opinion.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:31 pm

She is an empty box of rox compared to his box that has a few rolling around. It took her years to come to her senses and remove herself from her ex who she had two children with. I don't think she learned much from that lesson.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom