SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:01 pm

He is so full of it. He advises people that editors will portray them however they want...duh, if you had bothered to read it, it says that in your contract idiot...implying that they basically lie and make things up, but in the next breath admits he would go on either BIP or become the Bachelor.
So I guess, either they don't lie that much or it doesn't matter as long as you get paid? BOR.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:10 pm

And IMO, he's delusional enough to believe that TPTB like him enough to bring him back on BIP, give him a redeeming and set him up for lead... like Nick.  What a BOR!  laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:28 pm

Again, he chooses to put people down, to make himself look better. A/N should have been together 'Knowing both of the people and who they are, they should have ended up together."

Insinuating that he's not like them? However, when he was in the limelight with Andi, she was everything he hoped for. So much BS came out of that mouth from day one I don't even want to think about it or look for the many examples.

http://www.etonline.com/news/210953_exclusive_josh_murray_says_andi_dorfman_and_nick_viall_are_perfect_for_each_other/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Again, he chooses to put people down, to make himself look better. A/N should have been together 'Knowing both of the people and who they are, they should have ended up together."

Insinuating that he's not like them? However, when he was in the limelight with Andi, she was everything he hoped for. So much BS came out of that mouth from day one I don't even want to think about it or look for the many examples.

http://www.etonline.com/news/210953_exclusive_josh_murray_says_andi_dorfman_and_nick_viall_are_perfect_for_each_other/

Now this is an example of someone who thinks he is superior to others. BOR

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:05 pm

I really can't stand Josh. Can the show please boycott this dude. I don't want him included in any Bachelor related stuff. He's such a pig!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:07 pm

If he gets back together with Amanda, and if Nick ever gets married, how comical that Nick would send an invitation. laugh out loud You know, we don't associate with those types of people and all that jazz. Considering Amanda is a friend, she would have to go alone. Block unblock here we go again. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:50 pm

I totally shipped Andi and Nick back then so I agree with him that they should've ended up together but I'm sure for very different reasons. I loved how in awe Nick was of Andi and he seemed very impressed by her and I felt like he really respected her. I couldn't believe she picked someone as dumb and fake as Josh. I remember how upset I was. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:I totally shipped Andi and Nick back then so I agree with him that they should've ended up together but I'm sure for very different reasons. I loved how in awe Nick was of Andi and he seemed very impressed by her and I felt like he really respected her. I couldn't believe she picked someone as dumb and fake as Josh. I remember how upset I was. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud

All JMO.

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 23 3806527698 I thought Andi and Josh were very well suited and I wasn't a fan of either one. Who knew I would be proven so right?

I thought Nick deserved someone who could make him laugh...not just smile. That would have been sad.

I can't wait to see Josh's reactions when Nick finally reveals his F1. I'm expecting lots of shade being thrown. No doubt Josh will be making some noise next week as well.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:28 pm

MEandI reminded me of a harpy the first time I saw her on tv. I could not see her with either of those men.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:53 pm

I thought Andi chose the right guy, absolutely no doubt about it for me.

The unfortunate thing is neither one of them learned anything about relationships IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:MEandI reminded me of a harpy the first time I saw her on tv. I could not see her with either of those men.

I didn't necessarily think she would succeed long term with Josh either....I thought they were both too pig headed and opinionated...but, I thought they might have a better chance since they lived in the same town and shared similar family background with parents of different religions and the whole love of football. Plus, both families seemed so enthusiastic about the match. I knew she would pick Josh just because she seemed all about appearances and his family was much more prominent, not to mention his brother being drafted in the NFL.

I agree. I wasn't a fan of hers right from JPab's season. She actually made me feel sorry for JPab!

Either way, this show has not been good for either Andi or Josh, but more so Josh I think. Andi at least seems to have somewhat become aware of her image and appears to be knowingly playing along with it, whereas Josh is still actively fighting it and still blaming everyone else.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Josh is the worst IMO. He has managed to work a miracle though. I have gained a shred of sympathy toward Andi and that is not something I ever thought was possible. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove