SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes The high road, everyone.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  

Josh Allan MurrayVerified account‏@JoshAllanMurray 58m58 minutes ago
Crazies stick with crazies #breakovermorepackingtodo

Is this because Amanda followed Andi on IG?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:26 pm

mindless wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes The high road, everyone.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  

Is he talking about the Murray family perhaps?

laugh out loud I'd like to think so, but I doubt he realizes they are nuts.  laugh out loud  

IMO, he's probably referring to Nick, Andi, Amanda, her friend, etc.  you know anyone but him, so he doesn't have to admit his issues or take responsibility for his actions.  Rolling Eyes  dizzy

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:27 pm

mindless wrote:

Or him and Marcus. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:
mindless wrote:

Or him and Marcus. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud

Ha! I already forgot about that immature creeper (IMHO). laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:31 pm

I think he's talking about Amanda and Lauren.

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:04 pm

I am so glad you posted this!! ^ singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 25 4256136633
It totally explains why he was with the DUH last whenever.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:13 pm

I am confused. So he was kissing Amanda and talking a possible reconciliation and now he is bashing her online? That makes no sense.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:23 pm

@kels0012, giggling oh it makes such perfect sense when you consider we're talking about BOR! This is his MO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:00 pm

IMO the whole Amanda photographed incident was totally premeditated by Josh. Amanda was a participant for sure...but IMO more because she is gullible and had real feelings for Josh. But Josh being the pyshco abuser he is...IMO played her. I hope Amanda learned her lesson regarding Josh and has truly cut him out of her life for good. Josh IMO will be moving on in his search for his next victim. I wish Josh would get some serious therapy...but since Josh thinks he is perfection.. I doubt that will happen.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:08 pm

I always thought it was Amanda that kicked Josh to the curb. If this is his new PR strategy it sucks.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO the whole Amanda photographed incident was totally premeditated by Josh. Amanda was a participant for sure...but IMO more because she is gullible and had real feelings for Josh. But Josh being the pyshco abuser he is...IMO played her. I hope Amanda learned her lesson regarding Josh and has truly cut him out of her life for good. Josh IMO will be moving on in his search for his next victim. I wish Josh would get some serious therapy...but since Josh thinks he is perfection.. I doubt that will happen.
All JMO

ITA. Amanda is an idiot for falling for his charms once let alone twice, but we all know Josh can be smooth if he tries hard enough. Sometimes a little time and distance makes you forget just how bad someone is when they're not on their best behaviour, as evidenced by people going back to their exes all the time just to realise it still doesn't work. However, IMO Josh's only intention was to prove to himself and the world (by making sure it was documented) that Amanda still has feelings for him and he could get her back if he wanted. What kind of a person does that? No one who's right in the head, that's for sure. I'm sure he thinks it's fine since it's shame on Amanda for being fooled twice. no no Nah, as far as I'm concerned it's shame on Josh for being a nasty manipulator. What a turd.

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:34 pm

So are we interpreting his post to mean Amanda and Andi are the crazies cuz of the instagram following or he and Amanda are the crazies and getting back together? I don't get the hashtag either.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove