SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Acrunch Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Jeez, these two!!!

Amanda is dumb and naive when it comes to him but I don't think she's a reptile like he is. He's proven himself to be just as Andi claimed he was in her book. He just keeps validating her claims everytime he gives an interview and passive aggressively subtweets.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:51 pm

@Sarahrayofsunshinee IMO probably more like a nightmare. Thinking more like a bizarre Janet Leigh and Anthony Perkins in Psycho.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:I know I keep defending Amanda but her tweet didn't say she was denying seeing him. She just stated he talks to all the tabloids and she hasn't spoken a word and has been private. I don't think that makes her a liar or means she wants to deny it all. I remember when they break up rumors started and josh was tweeting t was lies and posted that "happy happy happy" photo and Amanda never said anything. I've noticed she is careful with her words and not as public as josh but doesn't lie

Sorry but if she is saying she is not talking to the press, she is implying that he is not telling the truth when he does. She then either should talk to the press and clear everything up or stop seeing him because she can't deny that she isn't since there is physical proof from fans and paps. She can't have it both ways. Either you see the guy/make out with him and ergo you are working on your relationship or you are not and you have no contact.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:01 pm

^ Exactly, when it comes to Amanda, minus the whole she didn't want to move to Atlanta thing, he's been straight forward in what he has said. They're in contact, potentially trying to work it out, and they see each other. He's not lying there. There's physical proof of it. 

So what is she trying to say? They're not working on a potential reconciliation? Then why did she let him stay with her this weekend and why did they go out to dinner and shopping all last weekend together? Why is he seeing the kids? It's all so foolish IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:05 pm

IMO He treats the mother of the children that he loves so much like crap.

Amanda IMO needs to stop with the BS. He calls, don't answer, he talks to the media, don't answer, tell your friends to mind their own business, and concentrate looking after her children and your shilling.

I can appreciate it's difficult to break up with someone who is controlling, but IMO there's a lot of help out there that she can seek. You have to want to do it, to make it happen, otherwise you're just asking for sympathy and looking like a fool just like him.

Saying hello to Mrs Murray is just as childish as byefelicia. SM seems to be the avenue where no one has the guts to pick up a phone and discuss issue's logically and in a mature fashion. It's all about having one up on each other via SM tactics IMHO, who has the better tweet.

What exactly does she expect when he supposedly has a slumber party at her place for a few days? He's sleeping in the spare room and having tea in a doll house with the children?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Honestly, IMO, the girls have more intelligence and maturity than any of the adults involved.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:53 am

These two are literally the worst out of all Bachelor Nation. I've been so bored with the show and annoyed with the majority of the players lately, that I doubt I'll be watching the upcoming seasons. I just hate contributing even a little bit to the 'fame' of a**holes like Josh and dumb girls like Amanda with no education, no job and no talent whatsoever whose sole achievement in life is being on the 'bachelor'.
Sorry for the rant. Was super fun to discuss with everyone here though!
Maybe I'll be back in a few seasons time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:17 pm

yana_bach wrote:These two are literally the worst out of all Bachelor Nation. I've been so bored with the show and annoyed with the majority of the players lately, that I doubt I'll be watching the upcoming seasons. I just hate contributing even a little bit to the 'fame' of a**holes like Josh and dumb girls like Amanda with no education, no job and no talent whatsoever whose sole achievement in life is being on the 'bachelor'.
Sorry for the rant. Was super fun to discuss with everyone here though!
Maybe I'll be back in a few seasons time.

You aren't alone in uour sentiment. I think a lot of us still watch or follow along primarily because of this forum. It is certainly more entertaining than the actual show IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:44 pm

Josh tweeted and deleted before I could copy it. Something like 'when 50k in property is taken from you and you have no energy to get it back.' Might as well @ Amanda. Rolling Eyes

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:47 pm

I guess he's talking about the car he bought Amanda? I wonder if he could even legally take it back since it was, I'm assuming, a gift and didn't she trade her other vehicle in?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Hmm... dollars to doughnuts he is talking about that car he leased/bought her.
Maybe next time he will use a box with rox.
Listen up Murrays: You have done this before. You need a new playlist.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:54 pm

It seems they like to take back gifts that they buy their loved ones, when it runs out of controlling ammunition, back it goes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove