SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Has this chick not read any of the 1000 interviews on the fictional novel and then he wanted things to remain private this go round with Duhh, but still kept talking about it to anyone who'd listen.  Or watched/read his tweets, IG posts, SCs and periscopes complaining and throwing shade.  Rolling Eyes dizzy  IMO of course!  

liveeachmoment4‏ @liveeachmoment4
We can't judge @JoshAllanMurray bc we don't know him he chose not to speak bout his exes, would be nice to hear his side but its his choice

Josh Allan Murray‏ @JoshAllanMurray
@liveeachmoment4 we will see ..

And let's watch and see if they reunite so he can talk to more rag mags and her complain more about it, or get her bestie too. Rolling Eyes

Back to LA for a couple days before some San Diego fun on Friday - this weather tho  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 34 1f64c  #california #westhollywood

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:30 pm

He is everything I thought he would be when I first saw him come out of a limo, but a whole lot more than I could ever imagine.

Not sure why the LA tweet sounds scary to me with an underlying message. I wonder why he's going back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:34 pm

We need to make sure he stays visable and doesn't disappear, and become a returnee in Rachel's season!  :shocked!:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:39 pm

I wonder if he's writing his own tell all.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Has this chick not read any of the 1000 interviews on the fictional novel and then he wanted things to remain private this go round with Duhh, but still kept talking about it to anyone who'd listen.  Or watched/read his tweets, IG posts, SCs and periscopes complaining and throwing shade.  Rolling Eyes dizzy  IMO of course!  

I know!  Spend a minute looking over his recent tweets, retweets and likes and it's quite apparent he's a sack of crap who wouldn't know the high road if he was standing on it!

[quote]
liveeachmoment4‏ @liveeachmoment4
We can't judge @JoshAllanMurray bc we don't know him he chose not to speak bout his exes, would be nice to hear his side but its his choice

@liveeachmoment4 we will see ..

This is the second time in as many days that he's hinted about writing a tell all.

Last edited by Acrunch on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:I wonder if he's writing his own tell all.

THat would require someone who could write--I mean literally someone who could W R I T E.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:54 pm

affraid I hope he hires a really, really good ghost writer or has one h*ll of an editor if he and mommy dearest write it. dizzy

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He is everything I thought he would be when I first saw him come out of a limo, but a whole lot more than I could ever imagine.

Not sure why the LA tweet sounds scary to me with an underlying message. I wonder why he's going back.

You and me both, GA.

I remember I was watching with my mom back then and we both looked at each other and immediately saw Josh as someone to run from and fast. IMO, there was always something off about him and as time has passed he's shown his true colors.

I can honestly say that even though there's quite a few contestants from this show that I may not care for and aren't my cup of tea... but when it comes to Josh it's more than just that - he's scary, IMO. I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:59 pm

@AllAboutLove Actually that just struck a chord with me. I bet he would be great with Michelle Money. Then he would have 2 MM's in his life. :yes:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:01 pm

@Kashathediva how do you think of these things?? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:02 pm

@GuardianAngel After all this time, you still ask? kisses rofl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He is everything I thought he would be when I first saw him come out of a limo, but a whole lot more than I could ever imagine.

You and me both, GA.

I remember I was watching with my mom back then and we both looked at each other and immediately saw Josh as someone to run from and fast. IMO, there was always something off about him and as time has passed he's shown his true colors.

I can honestly say that even though there's quite a few contestants from this show that I may not care for and aren't my cup of tea... but when it comes to Josh it's more than just that - he's scary, IMO. I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.

Wish I would have had the same reactions as you both had! giggling :headbanging

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 34 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 34 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 34 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove