SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:27 pm

@Linds911 that's ok. There are some I didn't like then as time go, life goes on, I end up liking them. So it works both ways. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Obviously my opinions of Josh have changed since then ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 35 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 35 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 35 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:We need to make sure he stays visable and doesn't disappear, and become a returnee in Rachel's season!  :shocked!:

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that happened. The "cuffs are off" again after all. dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Ladybug82

I don't believe they will see each other tonight as Amanda put on her blog that she's leaving for Columbia for a swimsuit photo shoot. I believe she leaves late this evening.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:05 am

Kashathediva wrote:@AllAboutLove  Actually that just struck a chord with me. I bet he would be great with Michelle Money.  Then he would have 2 MM's in his life. :yes:

And he would have a ready made family again. Hugesmile
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:47 am

And she would take him on a ride of a life time. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:19 am

Thank you to the person who sent this to me! yes

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 35 Unname10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thank you to the person who sent this to me! yes

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 35 Unname10

This is exactly how the Murrays operate. This is their pattern and nothing new. IMO, this is not my opinion, so I am not going to IMO it. Hugesmile
All the ex's are labeled "gold diggers". IF the Murrays are "blessed and can move on from it", why do they post this kind of stuff repeatedly? Why not practice what they preach about things only being material?
They don't move on, they dig and dig at anyone they see as "the enemy", then retreat and say how blessed they are and pray for the other person. I don't understand this mentality.
Watch next week this couple will be a couple again. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote: This is exactly how the Murrays operate. This is their pattern and nothing new. IMO, this is not my opinion, so I am not going to IMO it. Hugesmile
All the ex's are labeled "gold diggers".   IF the Murrays are "blessed and can move on from it", why do they post this kind of stuff repeatedly? Why not practice what they preach about things only being material?
They don't move on, they dig and dig at anyone they see as "the enemy",  then retreat and say how blessed they are and pray for the other person. I don't understand this mentality.
Watch next week this couple will be a couple again. no no  

BINGO!!!!

Whether she deserves it or not, I hope Amanda keeps the dang car. He bragged on social media about how he GAVE/GIFTED her the car because she was his "sweetheart" to prove what a swell, loving guy he was so...
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Yeah, Josh VOLUNTARILY splashes his cash around, most likely as a manipulation tool to make the women feel like they owe him something, and then makes sure to point out his "generosity" after the breakup in one way or another in order to make his ex look bad. It's just so pathetic. Don't give a woman you've known for mere months ridiculously expensive gifts if you're not ready to part with that money for good. It's not that hard. All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 pm

I'm wondering if he "doesn't have the energy to get it back" means it's in her name alone, and he's SOL.

If it was joint, I bet without a doubt, he'd muster up the energy.

In my neck of the woods, if it's a lease or a loan, and only one party is the applicant, no information can be given to anyone who inquires.

If there is no loan or lease, and the ownership is in one person's name, that person has to sign off to transfer the ownership to someone else.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Also did he pay for the car in full? Or is he talking about other gifts? What a creep. JMO.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove