SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Well, neither one have a significant other currently so it could be a HISTORIC first in this franchise.
Maybe they will both go on BIP and date each other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Oh my gawd!!!! Of course this tool would find another tool to be friends with. Obviously! IMO what moooorons.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:16 pm

The funny thing is, that Nick doesn't care. He's going to be working hard on DWTS, as and both Josh and Robby would give their right arm for that opportunity. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:07 am

I find it odd josh keeps tweeting about getting a second place in LA when he constantly talked about one of the biggest issues with Amanda was that she wouldn't move to Atlanta. But then again can he afford two places? I don't see him working advocare anymore and I imagine these club appearances don't pay a ton.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:11 am

I think he's just talking out of his arse as usual. I feel like they're some undercover "threats". JMO.

Last edited by mindless on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Amanda tweeted about his mom having fake twitter accounts and when I checked, she really is being harassed by what seem to be fake accounts trolling her and lauren. Is MM really capable of that many fake accounts? That's a little frightening

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Amanda tweeted about his mom having fake twitter accounts and when I checked, she really is being harassed by what seem to be fake accounts trolling her and lauren. Is MM really capable of that many fake accounts? That's a little frightening

Yes she is she is so controlling and thinks Josh does no wrong. She is as crazy as her son is.
*IMO* (sorry to add that to your post Whit as I totally agree and you know I do! ~Kasha)
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Amanda tweeted about his mom having fake twitter accounts and when I checked, she really is being harassed by what seem to be fake accounts trolling her and lauren. Is MM really capable of that many fake accounts? That's a little frightening

Yes. This is not new behavior. She stalks worse than a mother lion. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Thanks Kasha she just is one of a kind and sorry I forgot to add IMO !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Funny, when JJ tweeted the same thing a few months back, Amanda jumped to MM defences and got her fans to attack JJ. I have no doubt MM does create fake accounts to harass anyone not singing praises to Josh. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:08 pm

That's harassment! I wish she had a way to prove it was her because I'm sure getting hundreds of tweets from fake accounts is not fun plus social media is her career and affects her brand! She needs a restraining order against Josh's mom laugh out loud

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 pm

I'd hate to defend MM here because I think the woman is nuts, but one of those accounts Amanda is referring to clearly doesn't belong to MM in my opinion. 

It's been around for at least 4 years and it seems like it belongs to a teenager. They've tweeted about Avril Lavigne and Drake before years ago. Also, MM attacks those who "do wrong" to her precious son. I've seen this account tweet nasty, nasty things to women and men of this franchise who as far as I know, have had no contact with Josh. I think this account that Amanda is referring to just enjoys trolling people from the show.

That doesn't mean there can't be other accounts though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove