SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:37 am

Good for the ex for going to the tabloids with this, tbh. Bury that creep. The ex may have been a really bad husband, but Amanda is bringing this trouble to the kids' lives, and that's just wrong. I can't imagine being on the sidelines trying to coparent with Amanda, who insists on going back to that manipulative creep again and again. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:15 am

Josh creeps me out. He seems like a psychopath
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I totally believe Josh went on BIP to try repair his image and targeted Amanda the single mother because of that and used her kids to try make himself look good.
No one will convince me otherwise. He's a creep. jmo

I never bought into that because I felt he would be looked upon as an even bigger creep when he deemed his image repaired enough and felt she was expendable. Dumping the single mom of two and her two cute kids after bringing them into his life to garner some goodwill after Andi's book would make him appear to be an even bigger tool. That was then this is now, laugh out loud, I now thing anything is possible. I don't put anything past him anymore. He's dumb enough and vile enough to have targeted her all along.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Yes but he didn't dump the single mother of two, it's her fault for being disrespectful. Plus he bought her lavish gifts that she won't return, poor him.

:dripdrip

I'd be getting a court order to keep him the heck away from me and to stop using SM to trash me from him and his Mommy because it's causing me mental anguish.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:54 pm

I can't stand Josh or his ex so I don't typically read his thread. But after reading pages and pages in the last bit, I'm a bit worried about DUH as you guys call her. Somebody in his family needs to yank a knot in his azz and get him some help!!! He teeters on the border of dangerous.

Lord, I hope DUH's family gets her into therapy and quick!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes but he didn't dump the single mother of two, it's her fault for being disrespectful. Plus he bought her lavish gifts that she won't return, poor him.

Duh, how could I have forgotten that. rofl Sadly, he's so unaware that this is probably exactly what he believes. This is the same guy who claims he always takes the high road and never speaks badly about either ex then proceeds to call them crazy, fake and the devil on social media. Yea, that kind of logic is right up his alley.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:26 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I can't stand Josh or his ex so I don't typically read his thread. But after reading pages and pages in the last bit, I'm a bit worried about DUH as you guys call her. Somebody in his family needs to yank a knot in his azz and get him some help!!! He teeters on the border of dangerous.

Lord, I hope DUH's family gets her into therapy and quick!

IMO his family is part of the problem-a major part.
And this is exactly why I feel this way:
GuardianAngel wrote:Yes but he didn't dump the single mother of two, it's her fault for being disrespectful. Plus he bought her lavish gifts that she won't return, poor him.

Duh, how could I have forgotten that.  rofl  Sadly, he's so unaware that this is probably exactly what he believes.  This is the same guy who claims he always takes the high road and never speaks badly about either ex then proceeds to call them crazy, fake and the devil on social media.  Yea, that kind of logic is right up his alley.

The bolded is the example he follows to the T.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:38 pm

@Kashathediva Surely his sister, father or somebody other than his crazy azz Mama has some sense and sees the warning signs!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:55 pm

I think his dad learned long ago to walk silently and hide in his office. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:56 pm

From my personal experience this situation is truly one of enabling by the person most influential. I could be totally wrong. When you have the person and the biggest influence in that person's life in deep deep denial, it's not impossible, but perhaps difficult for anyone else to make a dent/influence otherwise. He's going to be 33. It maybe that the Famously Single program is as close to real therapy he gets since he was in the minors.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Is anyone seeing this budding bromance between BOR and Robby on IG? Josh commented on the IMO tasteless pic Robby put up of him with Neil Lane from Jojo's season and Josh commented "You'll always be first #leftovers" and now they keep going back and forth liking and commenting on each other's obnoxiousness.

The pettiness never ceases to amaze me. Even when it should have a long time ago. duh
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Ok this disgusting bromance is really getting on my nerves.
Ill be honest I don't like Nick either but at least I haven't seen him playing these shade SM games.
But these two are on another level, they think they're funny but they're FAR from that IMO.
And those hashtags are even more worse. Like just shutup, one was rejected and the other one has two failed engagements so they should just hide in a closet before opening their gutter mouthes IMO. Suspect

Last edited by elena.shayk on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove