SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Lara wrote:I always thought that the first few months were bliss, because that was before Andi told Josh she had sex with Nick. I'm not a fan of his mother, but she didn't force Josh to call Andi a wh*re and make her feel unsafe. I just think that at a certain point, say at age 32, you have to take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming your parents. The truth is that most people with abusive tendencies have them because of the environment they grew up in or the genetics they inherited. Doesn't change the fact that they are still responsible for their own actions, IMO.

Agreed. I have no doubt a lot of Josh's issues stem from his mother, but that doesn't mean things would be any different if she were removed from the equation. The fact of the matter is that he's in his 30's already, lived all his life under her influence and shares her genes. I have little faith in his ability to change at this stage. I also suspect every breakup just serves to bring Josh and MM closer together, since she's the only woman who's never "let him down". Good luck to the next barely legal IG model he dates. All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by whit90 Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:52 pm

^^^
Totally agree with your post ! I do not find one ounce in my body to feel sorry for this man. He is 30's and still depends on his mother. I understand being a mommas boy but they both take it to another level. She thinks he is just perfect and lies to her friends about how happy he is. His recent tweets just make me cringe but I love how many do not respond to him . He is trying so hard to make people think he is this great guy but his message is he is a idiot that still berates women . Especially his new ex !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Won't be surprised if Andi and Amanda exchange notes and form a support group!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:33 am

laugh out loud Nashville's a big draw for Bach nation these days, it seems.  Think he'll make out with Wells, too?   Hugesmile

Josh Allan Murray‏ @JoshAllanMurray
Gonna turn this business trip into a long weekend in Nashville, be ready @eddie_aggrey  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 5 1f60e #4DaysOfFun

ETA:  He must have needed an ego bust and some love.  laugh out loud

Josh Allan Murray‏ @JoshAllanMurray
Just for you @marcusgrodd because I promised and I always keep my promises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 5 1f629 #NotAModelDuh #narcissisticpic #embarrassed #24DayChallenge
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 5 C3D_nyZVUAA-i6E
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:55 am

I think I just threw up and it wasn't a little. Embarassed Upset sad Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 5 4103285151

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:00 am

@Kashathediva sorry!  I should've included a warning before the pic.  I just realized I typed ego bust instead of boost.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

IMO it's a bust becau I don't find him at all appealing, but he's getting plenty of people telling him how good he looks.  Rolling Eyes  so he's getting that boost he's looking for, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:26 am

rofl rofl rofl OMG has he now gone to the other side?  Never would  have thought that.  Why send a selfie to  Marcus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:33 am

ReneeM wrote:https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/822617415162982400

OF COURSE he had to include #respectful. Yes, people in relationships should respect each other, but his fixation on it is so WEIRD. Everything about him screams textbook abuser to me. This need for the women he's in relationships with to 'respect' him but his version of respect is so warped, any dissent or disagreement is a sign of disrespect in his mind. Also in the two relationships he's been in from this show, we know of two incidents of him causing public scenes and embarrassing the woman he's with, where's HIS respect towards them. This guy just continues to be the worst. All JMO.

IMO He is so stupid. He doesn't even see the irony of this tweet. Look at what his dream woman has to put up with. In his mind, a woman has no other job, but to act and look like a trophy. The man can be a disgusting piece of ****, and the woman just takes it. A pretty much like Josh. He can be a passive aggressive douche publicly on sm, and the woman just has to fall in line. IMO.

IMO Josh is a very dangerous man. He may not be physically abusive, but he is mentally and emotionally. Coupled with his manipulative and volatile personality, he IMO is dangerous.

IMO that tweet wasn't just petty, it was abuse toward Amanda after their relationship ended. He heard of her girls trip, and he couldn't help himself, he had to publicly state how unfit as a woman Amanda is. Like he had to post picture of one of Amanda's little girls after their break up, to say how much he'd miss only that one child. Not both. Not the whole family. Just one child. He used Amanda's child publicly on sm to get a dig at her. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:14 am

All barely legal blonde models in Nashville better run and hide IMO! laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:39 am

Josh really is the worst, IMO no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:50 am

I don't often say this about people, but he genuinely disgusts me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:15 am

I like how his hashtag included the word "DUH". Thanks for the shoutout--momma. (IMO)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove