SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Josh's batshit craziness... the gift which keeps on giving! laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO ( Do I still have to say that it's an opinion? cheeky )
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:16 pm

hahaha! @coolangel! Please mods, tell us his cray is a given now!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 pm

@coolangel @BKay laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Well for me I think it's a fact but I put IMO too just in case there's still folks out there who actually think he's a normal person. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:Josh is an unhinged psycho. IMO.
Why add an IMO to the freaking truth?? IMO!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:20 pm

We literally all posted that at the same time. Amazing!! Something we can all agree on. Aww!! laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:@coolangel @BKay laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Well for me I think it's a fact but I put IMO too just in case there's still folks out there who actually think he's a normal person. cheeky

Anyone think he's normal and an ok guy? Anyone? Bueller? *crickets.*
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Alanna wrote:We literally all posted that at the same time. Amazing!! Something we can all agree on. Aww!! laugh out loud

Hahaha! Atleast Josh is good for one thing. He brings us all together! laugh out loud laugh out loud

group hug
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:26 pm

The impossible happened. The entire forum agrees that Josh is a douche. There is hope for peace in the Middle East after all! (imo laugh out loud)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:31 pm

It seems like they're really trying to take amanda down to save Josh's image imo. I do feel sorry for her and don't think she knew what she was getting herself into with the psycho Murray's

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:36 pm

WELL, I think we need to add IMO's only because I have a feeling there are members on the forum that do still fan Josh and I would hate to think they can't feel comfortable posting in a discussion thread.
I know. I prolly think he is crazier than any of you above. I can't believe I am posting this. rofl :crazed spitcoffee
But fair is fair.
His mother is probably crazier than he is.IMO.
I do not know why he would want this whole car thing publicized. It would seem he has a hard enough time finding a human female to date without this last stunt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:36 pm

So does this d-bag move guarantee there's no "on again" news from these two?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:It seems like they're really trying to take amanda down to save Josh's image imo. I do feel sorry for her and don't think she knew what she was getting herself into with the psycho Murray's
I don't feel bad for her, she could have picked up a book and educated herself prior to this cluster imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove