SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

That plane story from the day they broke up is YIKES... I can so relate because I feel awkward as he** when I'm around my 'couple' friends when they're arguing. ESPECIALLY in an enclosed space like an airplane or a car.
Spill!!! I can't listen right now.

The story according to Kelly: She obviously knew that they were having problems before LA, Andi actually almost didn't go, but they went and seemed ok. The next day though on the flight back to Atlanta, they were all in first class and Kelly wanted to switch seats with Josh to sit by Andi, and Josh would sit with Hunter, it seemed like it was something that they usually did, and Josh turned around and was like 'NO!' then Andi gave her a look and basically the entire plane ride was super awkward because they didn't talk to each other at all. Same in baggage claim, she said she was talking the whole time, because it was SO awkward and they wouldn't talk or look at each other, Andi/Josh were actually supposed to give her and hunter a ride home but they ended up getting an uber instead. She told Andi to call her if she needs anything. Then less than an hour later Andi texted her saying they broke up and she was gonna get a hotel at which point she made Andi come stay with them.

She also said Andi actually went really easy on him, easier than she would have, because there are way more and way worse stories that she didn't tell. He's very controlling and manipulative, like they (the girls) would go out to dinner at like 8 and by 9:30 josh would text and ask why she wasn't home yet (bear in mind that they spent all their time with each other because neither of them had jobs. She also confirmed that Josh didn't want Andi going back to work) and basically cussing her out. Also he might seem passive aggressive on SM but IRL he's just aggressive. Very Aggressive.

This stuff will never not amuse me, especially when I remember all the demands that Nick apologize to Josh for his comments on the infamous plane video. Yeah okay...sure.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:41 pm

I know it's the wrong thread but Kelly also mentions Andi went super easy on Nick. I'd love to know more of those details since I already know Josh is a douchebag and never liked him during Andi's season. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:42 pm

The dog seemed happy and loved, I  doubt Josh would hurt a dog but yeah, he should swear off relationships for a while and get serious help, something is wrong with him no no

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

That plane story from the day they broke up is YIKES... I can so relate because I feel awkward as he** when I'm around my 'couple' friends when they're arguing. ESPECIALLY in an enclosed space like an airplane or a car.
Spill!!! I can't listen right now.

The story according to Kelly: She obviously knew that they were having problems before LA, Andi actually almost didn't go, but they went and seemed ok. The next day though on the flight back to Atlanta, they were all in first class and Kelly wanted to switch seats with Josh to sit by Andi, and Josh would sit with Hunter, it seemed like it was something that they usually did, and Josh turned around and was like 'NO!' then Andi gave her a look and basically the entire plane ride was super awkward because they didn't talk to each other at all. Same in baggage claim, she said she was talking the whole time, because it was SO awkward and they wouldn't talk or look at each other, Andi/Josh were actually supposed to give her and hunter a ride home but they ended up getting an uber instead. She told Andi to call her if she needs anything. Then less than an hour later Andi texted her saying they broke up and she was gonna get a hotel at which point she made Andi come stay with them.

She also said Andi actually went really easy on him, easier than she would have, because there are way more and way worse stories that she didn't tell. He's very controlling and manipulative, like they (the girls) would go out to dinner at like 8 and by 9:30 josh would text and ask why she wasn't home yet (bear in mind that they spent all their time with each other because neither of them had jobs. She also confirmed that Josh didn't want Andi going back to work) and basically cussing her out. Also he might seem passive aggressive on SM but IRL he's just aggressive. Very Aggressive.

Very interesting. I used to be a fan of this couple till it was a complete trainwreck. But I do remember when they returned from the Bach/Ette premiere, in the airport they took a fan pic together and they were both all smiles. This just goes to show that a picture doesn't tell the whole story. I have no sympathy whatsoever for Josh. He is the absolute worst. I'm ashamed I thought well of him at some point. Won't be surprised if he's 40 and still single. JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:46 pm

I wonder if some of the rags will now be interviewing Kelly. These stories get more and more entertaining.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I know it's the wrong thread but Kelly also mentions Andi went super easy on Nick. I'd love to know more of those details since I already know Josh is a douchebag and never liked him during Andi's season. JMO.

She didn't elaborate? That's surprising considering I am sure RS would have been all ears and salivating.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 pm

lleyki wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:I know it's the wrong thread but Kelly also mentions Andi went super easy on Nick. I'd love to know more of those details since I already know Josh is a douchebag and never liked him during Andi's season. JMO.

She didn't elaborate? That's surprising considering I am sure RS would have been all ears and salivating.

Nope and I think RS missed a prime opportunity. As much as he bashes contestants on his blog, he sure does suck up to them once he interviews them.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:14 pm

LiarBoy IMO sounds like a SM troll. Bullying while online, but a coward when talking to the person one on on.

I wonder how much sucking up he'd do if he had MM on. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:19 pm

lexforlife wrote:The dog seemed happy and loved, I  doubt Josh would hurt a dog but yeah, he should swear off relationships for a while and get serious help, something is wrong with him no no

We don't know how he treated Sabel. All we know is what was shown to us in photos etc. A dog can not talk. IMO this is a person who has to control everything in his life. If things are not in his control it appears his temper takes over. I personally would hate to be a recipient of his out of control emotions.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:27 pm

IMO this latest stunt of calling the cops on Amanda shows that he's unraveling. He has no control over Amanda, he can't use her kids any more, he can't control the narrative, and it's messing him up. Many times these manipulative, controlling people are also really smart, but Josh is not. I'm still baffled, how he thought calling the cops to collect a gift he gave to Amanda, would paint him in anything but negative light. And he went to in touch to trash her, too. If he wasn't so horrible, I might feel a bit bad for him, but this is Josh, so I'm cackling with delight at his fall off his pedestal. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:25 pm

Nothing he posts is authentic. *IMO*Everything he posts is for show, to paint a picture he wants people to believe- it's the classic action for abusers (manipulators) - emotionally or physically (I know he's not physical). What he shows: how he's some devoted Christian, dog lover, amazing with kids, family man, kind, loving, etc. is all a ploy. Everything with Amanda was to repair his image until she finally had enough. Anyone remember the Taco Bell drive thru snapchat and how he talked to her in that when he didn't think the cameras were rolling? Emotional abusers intimidate, and control- that's exactly what he was doing. He has an inability to laugh at himself and blamed Amanda for his problems- remember when he was eating ice cream weirdly and he snapped at Amanda and said 'I'll eat it how I want' and she was trying to make a joke. Just some prime examples that weren't suppose to be shown but she ended up getting them on camera. Imagine all the other times. He's the worst IMO and there's a reason why Lauren is speaking out (I would be doing the same).

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:I do grant him permission to adopt another dog, that's ok
snipped
GuardianAnge wrote:He's a sick man IMHO.
Correction - sick grown azz man-baby! cantstopl IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove