SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:27 pm

This woman clearly does not learn from her mistakes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:58 pm

She earned her nickname. Just like he did. They will forever be BORDuhm.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:09 pm

She's so dumb. Not responding to them is acknowledging them. Why let him make sh*t up and only speak up when you're off again?

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Amanda doesn't have a strong personality and josh is a master manipulator if I have ever seen one. I think she wants out but is struggling. I have been in relationships like that and I actually feel for her.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:26 pm

Can somebody tell me if this is correct: Lauren Bushnell (Ben's Lauren) is friends with Amanda, but she doesn't like Josh. Lauren tweets back and forth in negative terms to/about Josh. Is this her way of trying to make Amanda "see the light" and get out of the relationship with Josh? Seems like picking up the phone and have a good heart to heart conversation with Amanda about what she observes from Josh that is concerning would be a much more mature and appropriate way of helping her friend.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Lauren and Amanda are back at it, IMO:

@LaurenBushnell3: People who talk about prayer and recite inspirational quotes left & right yet call women whores, sluts, and other HORRIBLE names, GO AWAY.

@amandastantonnn: @theyearofelan @LaurenBushnell3 live laugh love

I know Josh has used that little phrase before that Amanda just tweeted. This is one giant freaking circus that is never ending IMO. Can Amanda and Josh not be civil for more than a day or two at a time? Can Lauren not stay out of it? Yuck all around.

Amanda just tweeted this out too laugh out loud
https://twitter.com/amandastantonnn/status/841728403539599360

This is what I keep saying. Per her tweet it sounds like she's trying to say that they are not trying to get back together. But yet she lets him come and spend the better part of a week with her and her girls. So are they not trying to get back together but it's okay to have him in her home overnight with her kids there or are they trying to get back together. She wants her fans to think that she's the upstanding one in the relationship and she is as guilty or worse in my opinion. And not to sound redundant but the more and more pictures I see of her she is looking old fast. That Botox in my opinion just ain't cutting it.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:37 pm

How do we know he spent overnight there? IMO josh wants Amanda to make him look good. He talks about loving her kids and working on things but Amanda hadn't said anything or done any interviews about it. and like I said before, I don't believe a thing josh says. I would love for Amanda to do an interview or better yet write a tell all
Book :yes: I'm hoping she's staying hush and just saving it all for the book

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:40 pm

I think Amanda probably feels like she can't speak up since she has willingly spent time with Josh, of which there is proof. She'll just look like she's lying if she denies everything Josh is saying, even if Josh has been exaggerating. All this would be easily solved by simply staying away from him however. There is absolutely nothing tying them together, so she needs to grow a backbone already! JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:54 pm

I agree. I think she's spent time with him but I don't believe she would get back with him I think he's being manipulative. Amanda knows he's crazy and not a good person but I think she's struggling. Thats why I feel for her. She needs to gather the strength aoto stay away

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:56 pm

From what I gather, Amanda confides in Lauren.
Amanda may verbalize her feelings to Josh on a certain level.
However, from following social media(I don't follow it, I hear about this mess)it appears Josh, Amanda, MM, Lauren and perhaps others, all live passive aggressively through social media in expressing their current feelings.
It yo-yo's back and forth depending on the day with following and non-following on all media. Serious whiplash.
My opinion: they are all nuts and immature.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:09 pm

I'm team Amanda but I also have been in a relationship with someone scary similar to josh Murray so I guess I have a different perspective. Don't get me wrong she still drives me crazy that she won't get away from him after all the red flags she's seen and her friends warning her since day 1

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:17 pm

I love these two, they're so entertaining  cantstopl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove