SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:05 pm

I'm no Andi fan, but I think she had enough sense not to cross, set off and encourage psycho mommy dearest to attack.  Sometimes it's just not worth it and better to walk away.  

And IMO, smart is not a word in the Murrays vocabulary nor a word I would associate with them.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:05 pm

I've been through and seen this type of thing firsthand (although not on such a public scale) and all I can say is the best thing to do is publicly put people like Josh and his mother on blast again and again.

Their power lays in hiding behind "privacy" and closed doors and a patriarchal world that puts fear into people so they don't speak out. Speaking out again and again is the best thing these girls can do IMO. Make Josh and MM be the ones to have to have a spotlight shone on them.

Cockroaches always scatter when the light is on them. As Josh and MM like to say... the truth will come out... well it's coming out alright and if this is to be taken seriously the best thing to do is to keep that spotlight on Josh and MM and make them aware its on them.

Keeping quiet especially on SM will only allow this creep to continue and I am more concerned about the possible future women out there that may fall to Josh and his mother's sick psycho abusive ways if there aren't enough voices speaking out against him. That's what creeps like this depend on, that they will "win" by silencing their victims and making them powerless.

So I say speak out as long as you can girls! jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Advertising of any nature is prohibited by Forumotion. No inviting others to other sites or mentioning other sites by posting links. Many sites are filled with advertising, BBF does not support any advertisement. Copying posts and links from other forums including usernames is prohibited.

RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Imo MM (I'm 100% sure that Chloe account is her) went after Lauren, because she has most info about Josh, MM and their psycho. Oh and to derail the discussion. Divert the conversation to Lauren and Ben instead of Josh and his crazy. Jmo.

The  whole thing started with light-hearted joke comment 'I'd kill them all', and Josh getting involved. But Josh had to make it serious. How long are people going to have to 'let it go'? He's still manipulating and using Amanda, he's not letting go. He's running through tabloids again and again to trash her. Is she and her friends just supposed to sit back and take it? That's what abusers want. Free reign to speak and the victim stay quiet. I say good on Amanda, her friends, ex, JJ, and anyone stepping up and standing up to the horrible bullies. JMO

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Advertising of any nature is prohibited by Forumotion. No inviting others to other sites or mentioning other sites by posting links.  Many sites are filled with advertising, BBF does not support any advertisement. Copying posts and links from other forums including usernames is prohibited.

RULES
Sorry....
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo MM (I'm 100% sure that Chloe account is her) went after Lauren, because she has most info about Josh, MM and their psycho.

The  whole thing started with light-hearted joke comment 'I'd kill them all', and Josh getting involved. But Josh had to make it serious. How long are people going to have to 'let it go'? He's still manipulating and using Amanda, he's not letting go. He's running through tabloids again and again to trash her. Is she and her friends just supposed to sit back and take it? That's what abusers want. Free reign to speak and the victim stay quiet. I say good on Amanda, her friends, ex, JJ, and anyone stepping up and standing up to the horrible bullies. JMO
What I don't get is why is she coming after Lauren? What has she done to her? Because that post came out as a personal attack to Lauren more so than Amanda.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo MM (I'm 100% sure that Chloe account is her) went after Lauren, because she has most info about Josh, MM and their psycho.

Add to the fact MM has bullied countless people on her FB page/twitter etc that have not agreed with her 100%. She has bullied members of our own forum.
It would not take a lot of research or digging for the tabloids to get wind of all this and the truth will come out, but not her truth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:14 pm

No I'm serious. It's so bad right now that Josh should legitimately disable his internet and go disappear like OG Bachelor Alex, crazy psycho Kelsey, that weird Ian guy from Kaitlyn's season. There have been others. Time to hide away and let the world forget you existed. 

Also, Andi fan again.  hi That's all Josh and his FREAKY mother have accomplished here. I'm totes cool with Ette 10 again. And I'm scared for Amanda and her daughters and think maybe it's time they get some legal advice.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:15 pm

StacyNor wrote:

What I don't get is why is she coming after Lauren? What has she done to her? Because that post came out as a personal attack to Lauren more so than Amanda.

It's manipulative abusers 101. Divert the discussion to someone else. Lauren IMO has first hand info of Josh and MM and their insanity, so MM is making Lauren the discussion, trying to disarm her, make her defensive. So often when the abuser gets called out, they turn the talk on some mistake the other party did 1000 years ago, trying to make the victim be the one in the wrong. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:16 pm

MM is going after Lauren because it's called "deflection". Distract from the main issue which is her abusive creep of a son (and herself) and distract by attacking someone else. It's a textbook tactic used by psychos like Josh and MM. So ultimately it's meaningless and a waste of time to be distracted with whatever MM says about anyone else as her main goal is to get people to not be focused on the main problem at hand.

It's why I couldn't care less what MM or Josh has to say about anyone else, I've known their kind before and they are cowards disguised as bullies and need to be put on blast which is why I am glad the girls are standing up and speaking out and I hope they continue to do so because it's exactly what MM and Josh don't want them to do and thus exactly what is needed.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:20 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
StacyNor wrote:

It's manipulative abusers 101. Divert the discussion to someone else. Lauren IMO has first hand info of Josh and MM and their insanity, so MM is making Lauren the discussion, trying to disarm her, make her defensive. So often when the abuser gets called out, they turn the talk on some mistake the other party did 1000 years ago, trying to make the victim be the one in the wrong. JMO

Yep. Exactly. Total HBIC/Mean Girls/Power move. Divert attention and disarm. Notice that after MM started RUTHLESSLY diverting the conversation to BenLo, and started mercilessly attacking Lauren, Lauren stopped engaging. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Ben stepped in and told Lauren to cool it. MM "won" in that regard. She's sick. 

Really thankful for my own beautiful mother right now, who, bless her, doesn't understand social media. Praise the Lord. (Not that my mother would EVER in a million years do anything like this even if she did use SM.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:25 pm

The sick part of all of this is that I feel like Josh and MM are enjoying the attention. Bullies are normally attention seekers.

I hope Amanda gets a restraining order or get any legal advice before things really go out of hand.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove