SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:26 am

My mother calls email, "airmail" in a thick Italian accent. She doesn't understand why the grandkids look at their phones so often. What's so important on that thing they carry? Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:MM is going after Lauren because it's called "deflection". Distract from the main issue which is her abusive creep of a son (and herself) and distract by attacking someone else. It's a textbook tactic used by psychos like Josh and MM.  So ultimately it's meaningless and a waste of time to be distracted with whatever MM says about anyone else as her main goal is to get people to not be focused on the main problem at hand.

It's why I couldn't care less what MM or Josh has to say about anyone else, I've known their kind before and they are cowards disguised as bullies and need to be put on blast which is why I am glad the girls are standing up and speaking out and I hope they continue to do so because it's exactly what MM and Josh don't want them to do and thus exactly what is needed.

jmo

I agree with the above, plus I'm sure since Lauren is such good friends with Amanda and probably encouraged her to dump Josh, that didn't help. She probably feels that Lauren has muddied Josh's pristine (in MM's mind) reputation. I'm probably around MM's age with a 30-year-old son myself, and I wouldn't in a million years even think of participating in SM diarrhea like she is. She needs an intervention.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:30 am

Lauren also has had the most to say about the situation since the beginning. She's the first one to speak out essentially.. And good on her! I would have done it just like her but 100x worse. Thank god my mom doesn't know how to use any form of SM, and I for one wouldn't want her fighting my battles & getting involved when I'm in my 30s. How embarrassing!! Grow up.

I'm sitting here watching and waiting for Josh's next move.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:32 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo MM (I'm 100% sure that Chloe account is her) went after Lauren, because she has most info about Josh, MM and their psycho.

The  whole thing started with light-hearted joke comment 'I'd kill them all', and Josh getting involved. But Josh had to make it serious. How long are people going to have to 'let it go'? He's still manipulating and using Amanda, he's not letting go. He's running through tabloids again and again to trash her. Is she and her friends just supposed to sit back and take it? That's what abusers want. Free reign to speak and the victim stay quiet. I say good on Amanda, her friends, ex, JJ, and anyone stepping up and standing up to the horrible bullies. JMO
What I don't get is why is she coming after Lauren? What has she done to her? Because that post came out as a personal attack to Lauren more so than Amanda.

It's manipulative abusers 101. Divert the discussion to someone else. Lauren IMO has first hand info of Josh and MM and their insanity, so MM is making Lauren the discussion, trying to disarm her, make her defensive. So often when the abuser gets called out, they turn the talk on some mistake the other party did 1000 years ago, trying to make the victim be the one in the wrong. JMO

As you and @Seabear said this is what MM does. DEFLECTION.
This is what she did on her own FB page to an innocent person who simply disagreed with her on Josh in a slight issue.
I do not think MM would enjoy the attention if the Rags get a hold of this.
She likes attention as long as it makes her look right and "holy". IMO Should it paint her in negative light as the ATFR did with Nick reminding MEandI that she slept with him (cuckholding Josh) that is humiliation and less than perfection--ooops she fell off that pedestal did she?
I do not think Josh or she would actually cause physical harm...only because it could be traced back to them. Would they try to have someone else harm them? That I don't know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:39 am

I think the worse is yet to come. I wouldn't be surprised if MM submits a fictitious novel to the tabloids about Amanda, and it will include one Lauren Bushnell and Ben Higgins. The trusty "source" will go all out, because at this point, that's all she has, lies.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:42 am

The article she was talking about that's about to come out is about Ben and Lauren. IMO she seems to have her eyes on Lauren.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 am

This person's comment summed it up (IMO).

Good for all the women (and men) who are speaking out and against MM and Josh! Silence is exactly what these psycho creeps like Josh and MM want and why MM has so many fake accounts so she can silence people!

It's why I'm glad there are those who are willing to speak out and say "not on my watch and not today". That's exactly what is needed, IMO, and to take the power away from these pyschos because their tactic is always to instill fear in others and make them silent and powerless.

After Andi's book, BIP where everyone was warning Amanda, to now Josh and his mother's own psycho creepy ways being made known... I hope no one who has to be put through what Josh and his mother put them through ever has to be silent or feel powerless but speaks out and never stops speaking out.

I hope these women and others speak out so loudly that there will never be another Andi or Amanda for Josh and MM to put through hell. jmo

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 76 17626274_10210950618475327_6519637416305470593_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSFSeKelP6Q/?taken-by=eesnotokay"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 am

I am very happy and honestly proud of Emily, Haley and Lauren for going after Josh in the comments section publicly. It seems childish and immature but it's honestly the best thing they could do IMO to make sure this doesn't happen to someone else. For me, this is not just about entertainment and taking down Josh but also a moment for a whole lot of Bachelor Nation who follow these people to recognize the signs of abuse and say/do something if they see it happening to someone they know. It could be the little bit of good that comes out of this shitshow.

After BIP, there were tons and tons of comments on Josh and Amanda's IG pics calling them 'relationship goals'. When I used to see that, a part of me was genuinely terrified for some of those young adults who thought this is what an ideal relationship looked like. Unfortunately, our society does emulate and put these people on a pedestal and it was scary for me to think that Josh's behavior was being normalized.

Silence is an emotional abuser's greatest strength and I am proud of everyone in that comment section today who did their part to break that cycle even at the cost of their own dignity and appearing immature and childish. :claphands

All JMO

ETA: @AllAboutLove, We posted at the exact same moment. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 76 1377737533 I couldn't agree more! :yes: yes

Last edited by coolangel on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:48 am

@maniluh Interesting that. So in reality she isn't going to up against just Lauren, but Ben and TPTB also.
Buckle your seat belts!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:50 am

I've been keeping up on posts here, but I've forgotten or missed it, multitasking at it's finest, what started all this?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:53 am

@coolangel I totally agree! Nothing entertaining about this to me at all. What I care most about are those women who Josh or MM will make their prey.. and who knows how much worse it could be for that other woman? Josh went from Andi to a single mother... he targeted her intentionally for his "image". Well his "image" is what needs to be targeted intentionally and speaking out and not remaining silent is exactly how to go about that from a place of SM and like you said, immature or whatever, taking this seriously, speaking out and doing even a small part to break this cycle is something worth doing, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:57 am

maniluh wrote:The article she was talking about that's about to come out is about Ben and Lauren. IMO she seems to have her eyes on Lauren.

How do we know this?  I mean that it is for sure about B/L and not a Murray try to tell all and make themselves look better?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove