SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:53 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I agree. That's why I want to hear the ABC guy talk about it.

Found the podcast. https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live-episode-06

I reeeeeeally cannot stomach an hour of his voice.  Anyone know where the cue is for "historic" announcement?
After you asked, I found the podcast and listened. I thought I had heard that Millsy mentioned it but I wasn't sure. It's at the VERY VERY end of podcast in last minute. It's almost as if it was just thrown in at the last minute.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:04 pm

Thanks mprssdbyu!  I just don't get the impression from that he's talking about a Bachelorette announcement.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Do we know if Rachel being at Kimmels is a sit down interview? Maybe it's just a recorded sketch with Jimmy??
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:50 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I agree. That's why I want to hear the ABC guy talk about it.

Found the podcast. https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live-episode-06

I reeeeeeally cannot stomach an hour of his voice.  Anyone know where the cue is for "historic" announcement?
After you asked, I found the podcast and listened. I thought I had heard that Millsy mentioned it but I wasn't sure. It's at the VERY VERY end of podcast in last minute. It's almost as if it was just thrown in at the last minute.

Both of the voices were annoying to me. This is what he says "platinum vagine as well as massive bachelor news " at the end when they are talking about tune in on Monday night because it will be "insane."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Coincidentally, Rachel is alleged to be on tomorrow :detective

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:41 pm

cheerleader   as odd as it would be to announce the next Bette this way, I'm game :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1710264613 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1710264613 OMG I def think it's her Jimmy Kimmel's announcing? yay!!! yay!! It has to be!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:43 pm

I am getting excited!!  cheerleader

I just hope it's not a smokescreen for announcing something else the way they did with Nick and Ben during Ben's announcement as the Bachelor.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:53 pm

coolangel wrote:I am getting excited!!  cheerleader

I just hope it's not a smokescreen for announcing something else the way they did with Nick and Ben during Ben's announcement as the Bachelor.

Sadly, always a possibility

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:56 pm

omg jumping
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Why would they announce early/spoil Nick's still airing season?

-Maybe having the big splash and the press of the first minority lead resonate for a little while out weighs and has more importance to them then spoiling that Rachel isn't F1.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:19 pm

I dont trust them at all and they have proven to be untrustworthy numerous times. I wont get too excited just yet. And more so because they are planning to spoil a season still airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka