SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 22:24

Rachel is a social media novice she even said so. She is a hard working woman so they are doing this I do believe to put her out there, just so that more good men will apply. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 22:51

Would alot of people have strokes if they announced Kristina as the bachelorette? She is after all an immigrant...

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 22:57

I wouldn't. I like Kristina a lot. I like all the women this season actually. Even Corinne doesn't bother me sometimes. Great group of women. IMO. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:01

Me either.  I'd be ok with it. I like Kristina.  And even though Corinee has been overkill and annoying, they group as a whole is far less obnoxious than Ben's group, IMO.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:01

I agree. A nice group of women this season. Hopefully they will all survive BIP or tell them no.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:23

Well, Congrats to Rachel! I knew she would be a top contender for ette. Hope they find way above men for her since she deserves quality guys to win her heart.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:26

WFAA, the ABC affiliate in Dallas also just announced on their live telecast that Rachel will be named the next Bachelorette on Kimmel tonight.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:31

Just to put it out there I hope that this is not true and I do not want to wish them anything negative at all but makes me wonder if the early bette announcement has to do with Nick & F1's relationship being on the rocks and so a contingency plan was needed to divert attention ...esp with a "nick ends up with no one" storyline...veryyyy curious how in the world they could be ok with announcing the bette so early?!?!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:33

I dont believe Nick relationship is in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:38

I really like Rachel. From what we've seen, she is very smart, fun, and down to earth. I hope she gets a great group of guys to work with. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:48

emusha wrote:Just to put it out there I hope that this is not true and I do not want to wish them anything negative at all but makes me wonder if the early bette announcement has to do with Nick & F1's relationship being on the rocks and so a contingency plan was needed to divert attention ...esp with a "nick ends up with no one" storyline...veryyyy curious how in the world they could be ok with announcing the bette so early?!?!
I don't think so with the pic Vanessa posted on her IG. imo

Rachel could have a fun season but with tptb and all their choppy edits I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited by quietpal on Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:49; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:59

FINNEEE. I knew this might happen. Been waiting for WOC for the 'ette and now she's here!!! Now I gotta actually go watch Nick's season... like I said I would weeks ago... which I also said Nick's season would be my last season on this forum and I'd just quit afterwards..OH FINE ONE MORE SEASON LOLOL. You got me.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka