SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnionLayers Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm afraid that Rachel could be a bit boring because she just seems so mature.

That being said, Raven seems like JoJo in that she'd have AWFUL taste in men. I trust Rachel to at least take guys who aren't d-bags far into the season.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:16 pm

Maybe Rachel's "storyline" can be similar to Nick's (if only he had been "likeable" after 1st season) ... the skeptic who trusted the process and fell in love, or almost ... thus her being F3 instead of F2, for giving her and the audience time to adjust for the next season. Just my 2c.

ETA. BTW, have nothing against Raven, but as far as being the lead and potentially ready for a marriage ... she's on the same level as Corinne, IMO.

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:14 pm

emusha wrote:@Catdwoman50 I agree that it's likely some green light of some sort on the bachette and can't think of any other decision that's historical...
The interviews have been all Nick talking about Rachel...he brings her up unsolicited repeatedly throughout the interviews and the interviewers also seem prepped to ask about her.
With the media angle today it's very very clear that she's the main topic of conversation besides all the drama.

They probably love Nick now if he gave them Corinne AND the first black bachelorette AND a love story...

I bet Elan is going to be over the moon over this decision - I get a feeling he played a big role in getting Nick through the door

I'm optimistic that Rachel could handle the pressure if she did indeed accept.

:yes: :yes:

It's clear to me from the interviews he conducted today that he would prefer Rachel as the Bachelorette. Whether this will happen or not we will soon find out.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:53 pm

@ElonM I agree with you about Nick wanting Rachel to have the opportunity to be the next lead. I think that played a large role in his reasoning to send her home as the F3. The perfect spot for the next Bachelorette.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:53 pm

There is discussion going on in another thread that I'd like to continue here.

Duke702 wrote:Saw someone comment on RS today in his reader emails, they think Lauren might be the next Bachelorette. If they are broken up, IDK I think it would be way to soon for that. But who knows how long they've been doing whatever they are doing. hmmm...

Did the person say why they thought that might be the case or were they just guessing considering the rumours flying around about a possible split between Ben and Lauren.

I think she's make a great 'ette. She IMO is really looking for a lasting relationship leading to marriage. I find her facial features very pretty, and unique.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:22 pm

It would be too soon for that. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There is discussion going on in another thread that I'd like to continue here.

Duke702 wrote:Saw someone comment on RS today in his reader emails, they think Lauren might be the next Bachelorette. If they are broken up, IDK I think it would be way to soon for that. But who knows how long they've been doing whatever they are doing. hmmm...

Did the person say why they thought that might be the case or were they just guessing considering the rumours flying around about a possible split between Ben and Lauren.

I think they were just guessing/speculating since they are rumored to be doing not great.

IMO I think if they are/do break up soon, Lauren would be at least one of the contenders.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:20 am

I'm 100% #TeamRachel. I really really hope TPTB pick her. I don't actually think Raven is that similar to JoJo (while Raven isn't necessarily quite, she strikes me as more introverted than extroverted), I can't see her able to handle an entire season. Rachel, to me, seems to have a more extroverted outgoing personality. Plus, I'd think her men would be somewhat older/more diverse/more career orientated, but that might be wishful thinking.

And Lauren I can't see as the lead at all. She's pretty, but that's about the only thing she has going for her. Plus, TPTB edited her like crap on her and Ben's show. I also think it's WAY too soon and she'd be more likely to pick someone just because they're the total opposite of Ben.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:40 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think the main point of consideration will be R-A-T-I-N-G-S!  Not color black, brown, yellow, red or white but G-R-E-E-N!

But, you can't deny the show has been making it loud and clear they want a minority lead.

I agree. They were trumpeting a minority lead last time and gave it to JoJo instead of Caila I think the next Bachette has Rachels name all over it..unless they pull another bait and switch. But from what I have seen it is Rachels to lose. I think she is great but I think choosing someone because they are a minority is not fair to other girls that may be just as worthy of the title.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:46 pm

I think even if they pick Rachel she loses. It's a lose, lose either way. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Regardless of race, I think Rachel is the most suited to be the lead. I like that she is career driven, doesn't seem to just want to be famous and make this a career, seems the most likely to really want to get engaged/married in the near future. I like her personality, she seems like she would be a lot of fun as the lead, she is sweet/feminine, while also being strong and won't let guys push her around. I'm ready for a change from the 25 year olds. So for me, I don't think the minority factor has much to do with it, I think she's just as deserving, and wouldn't be getting the lead just because of that. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:00 pm

100% team Rachel.  15 years, 33 leads, all white. It couldn't have happened at a better time culturally (thank you, Nick for even getting us to a place where we have this viable option.) 

And I'm not just wanting Rachel because she's a minority. She is also educated, pretty, articulate, a good conversationalist. She finishes in the traditional F3=lead spot.

I don't know. It won't hurt America to see a strong, educated, friendly black women find love this summer. In fact, I think America could use a little of that. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka