SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:35 pm

@brownravens Which SM pic?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:38 pm

The date with Bryan in Oslo (?), someone here definitely found it first otherwise he would've kept it. Similar to his other being vague in his latest post.

Also I think he's a bit off re: Rachel because he previously said he preferred Raven so I reckon he had better sources with Raven. And he's still obsessed with Luke - I think he should get over it because that self-righteous podcast was more boring than my Microeconomics lecture...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:41 pm

@brownravens I was the one that posted it but i agree he either saw it on here or did his own snooping or someone could of sent it to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:43 pm

I dont trust Rusty Snail.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:54 pm

This one here posted on April 4th? Seems to me he had a little vacay around that time in California. No time to work on the ette. He was too wrapped up dealing with MM and Luke. He just helps himself here or someone sent it to him from here. Nothing new.

cmarci93 wrote:Spotted wth Bryan !

https://instagram.com/p/BSbeKe2hFax/
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Img_1740

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:44 pm

cmarci93 wrote:@brownravens I was the one that posted it but i agree he either saw it on here or did his own snooping or someone could of sent it to him

There is no doubt in mind, that Rusty Snail saw it here and stole it for his own site.
If he had gotten it prior to anyone, it would have been posted on his chit, virus, cookie, trojanned site like he does anything he finds regarding date stuff first before anyone else could claim it. He only waited to post that photo to act like he got it elsewhere from a source.
He is very transparent.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:46 pm

@Kashathediva bowdown :alltens: for your post. No wonder his name is just right.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:49 pm

I finally took it upon myself to urban dictionary rusty snail. I'm straight up traumatized right now!! :shocked!: affraid :shocked!:
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:50 pm

Anyone else listen to The Bachelor live podcast on SoundCloud with Robert Mills??? He said during the last podcast that some contestants have expressed "affirmations of love" already. I think this was end up episode 4/beginning of 5 which seems pretty early no? If u had to guess who should u say it is or are?

I'm guessing Dean and Bryan
Thoughts???

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:41 am

@queenb231985 what the link for this?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:29 am

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live-episode-13

Listen to around the 10min mark

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:37 am

Thanks!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka