SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:36 am

queenb231985 wrote:Anyone else listen to The Bachelor live podcast on SoundCloud with Robert Mills??? He said during the last podcast that some contestants have expressed "affirmations of love" already. I think this was end up episode 4/beginning of 5 which seems pretty early no? If u had to guess who should u say it is or are?

I'm guessing Dean and Bryan
Thoughts???

Yes I listened to this one and I was wondering as well. I think that we discussed it a little on here! It sure is soon so it may be someone that came on the bachelorette especially for her.

I'm thinking Dean as well especially after their awesome date. And may be Bryan and Peter.

Can't wait to see it on TV!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:00 am

Haha anybody else getting Robby vibes from a pre-mature I love you? laugh out loud laugh out loud
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by cheetarah1980 Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:28 am

Did anyone listen to the latest Millsy and Julia podcast? It seems that Rachel goes on a 7 guy group date and during the date tells one of the men, "If I'm keeping it 100, I feel like you should go home."

I wonder to whom she said that...

cheetarah1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Will Rachel be going to the final guys hometowns? I assumed that she still would be but RS in his posts he says that she will not be going to their hometowns? I thought the change was just Rachel's family unable to fly out not the guys htd?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Carine wrote:Will Rachel be going to the final guys hometowns? I assumed that she still would be but RS in his posts he says that she will not be going to their hometowns? I thought the change was just Rachel's family unable to fly out not the guys htd?

Yes I also read that! I wasn't sure to understand. Because he did not say that her F4 families would come to Dallas. So does that means that she won't be meeting them ? I'm not sure...

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Right I am wondering if he is just speculating based on what Millsy said because I am assuming she still will be meeting the guys families. .

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Carine wrote:Right I am wondering if he is just speculating based on what Millsy said because I am assuming she still will be meeting the guys families. .

Yes it would be weird to go on the FRD without meeting any of her F4 or even F3 families.

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:53 pm

I dont believe any thing that Rusty Snail says about she not visiting the final 4 home town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:18 pm

I thought someone had been hearing from a friend of cast that a preliminary HTD was already scheduled.
I believe there will be HTD as usual. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cheetarah1980 Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:34 pm

reason wrote:I dont believe any thing that Rusty Snail says about she not visiting the final 4 home town.
The original source of the info wasn't RS. It came from Millsy's podcast with Julia Cunningham.

cheetarah1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:14 pm

I listen to the podcast he never said anything about the other hometown dates, he was talking about the meet the parents (Rachel family) hometown.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Bringing this over from the SM thread. IMO the F2 guys will go to Dallas to meet HER family and not at the FRC location which is the norm. Families travel to the FRC location in order for the F1 and F2 to meet the leads family. Her sister can't travel to the "later local", later meaning by the time the LCD's take place we have another several weeks, she might be due around that time. Therefore the guys will go to Dallas. I think HTD's will be the same.

Seabear wrote:Millsy said that Rachel's HTD's would be different. He said her family will be unable to travel to her later locale so Rachel will be bringing the men to Dallas to meet her family.(The reason Millsy gave for Rachel's family not traveling was her sister be very pregnant.) Mills was vague as to whether this was in addition to Rachel going to mens HT's or in lieu off. He was trying not to spill on the entire scenario....IMO.

Millsy also said that this season was not about tropical locations. He talked about filming being in Denmark now and also about this being the European travel portion. He did not elaborate about the finale...but eluded that it wasn't tropical. He was quiet as to where the travel would be for the FSD, LCD and FRC. I am guessing that more clues will be shared next week or the following as those dates get closer.
JMO

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4136p600-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2#1133139

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka