SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:48 pm

He is a big Stephen King fan. I have photos of them chumming it up in my files. MF is also the creator behind ChainSaw Massacre. If anyone saw the last installation of American Horror story it actually reminded me of MF with it's hackneyed OTT. He is definitely not documentary style armchair material unless it's Alfred E. Neuman.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:02 pm

So no sighting of Rachel today?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:07 pm

@reason it appears so. I am beginning to wonder why...it's just 3 more hours till it gets dark on the east coast if that's where they went and plenty more time for something to leak if they headed to the west coast laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:35 pm

mercieme wrote:@reason it appears so. I am beginning to wonder why...it's just 3 more hours till it gets dark on the east coast if that's where they went and plenty more time for something to leak if they headed to the west coast laugh out loud

Ouhhh good thinking ! Who's on the west coast Dean ?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:45 pm

IMO it could be either coast.  I'm not ruling out one or the other simply because no one has been seen.  We've heard of the lead and even the F1 wearing disguises while traveling.  Sometimes HTDs just don't get noticed or are held in private areas and venues so they remain private.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO it could be either coast.  I'm not ruling out one or the other simply because no one has been seen.  We've heard of the lead and even the F1 wearing disguises while traveling.  Sometimes HTDs just don't get noticed or are held in private areas and venues so they remain private.  

JMO
I suspect that Aspen is the least likely place for others to even notice the cameras or Rachel! That's my guess for today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:12 pm

I think if Aspen was the next HTD that Rachel would have flown via private jet from WI and therefore less likely to be spotted at any airport. Aspen is very used to celebs so IMO not unusual to be devoid of SM postings.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:28 pm

Seabear wrote:I think if Aspen was the next HTD that Rachel would have flown via private jet from WI and therefore less likely to be spotted at any airport. Aspen is very used to celebs so IMO not unusual to be devoid of SM postings.
JMO
As I said above, Aspen seems the likely destination for today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:36 pm

So if Dean really is next, who is last? Jack?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:45 pm

adf23 wrote:So if Dean really is next, who is last? Jack?

That's my thought. I know there's some speculation that Eric could have his HTD in LA (where did that train of thought come even from?) but I just think it's Jack. The only thing saying Jack is gone is 1 less post on IG, but Eric's had more SM change than him. I've eliminated Alex & Matt in my mind because theirs logistically should have been before Peter's IMO. Unless there really is only 3 HTD's. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:07 pm

I have not followed very closely but if I were to guess based on location alone I would choose Jack and Dallas as the last HTD and location of the next RC. Then I would venture to guess that Rachel and her 3 remaining men would meet her family on individual family dates before traveling to the FSD locations. IMO this makes the most logistical sense and meshes with Millsy's info.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:
adf23 wrote:So if Dean really is next, who is last? Jack?

That's my thought. I know there's some speculation that Eric could have his HTD in LA (where did that train of thought come even from?) but I just think it's Jack. The only thing saying Jack is gone is 1 less post on IG, but Eric's had more SM change than him. I've eliminated Alex & Matt in my mind because theirs logistically should have been before Peter's IMO. Unless there really is only 3 HTD's. JMO.

Jack is following 2 more as well as deleting one post....Eric's followers and following have decreased (IMO due to his account being inactive and/or accounts he followed- which were many- having a few deactivated)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka