SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am

Imo I don't see Becca as a 'hanger on' to Jojo. Didn't they become great friends during Ben's season, hit it off really well? And this friendship has continued ever since? Yeah, Becca might over share on sm about this friendship, but this is Bach people, most of them over share. I think Becca is a good friend who 100% has your back, and JoJo is lucky to have her as a friend. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:02 pm

This was shared to me by a personal friend of Becca's and I will share it with the forum.
The first day of high school a new girl moved in. She did not know anyone. She was scared. She went to her locker. She started to organize her stuff etc.
The girl next to her said hi. She took this stranger under her wing. She introduced her to everyone. She became her best friend. Her friends were this new girl's friends. This girl was Becca.
Say what you will.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Which one is Becca? I must be having a dumb/slow moment laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Alanna wrote:Which one is Becca? I must be having a dumb/slow moment laugh out loud

I was just trying to figure that out too! I think the girl who said hi and took new girl under her wing is Becca.

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Which one is Becca? I must be having a dumb/slow moment laugh out loud

I think Becca is the one who became friends with the new girl? laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This was shared to me by a personal friend of Becca's and I will share it with the forum.
The first day of high school a new girl moved in. She did not know anyone. She was scared. She went to her locker. She started to organize her stuff etc.
The girl next to her said hi. She took this stranger under her wing. She introduced her to everyone. She became her best friend. Her friends were this new girl's friends. This girl was Becca.
Say what you will.
That's the Becca that basically everyone from both her seasons have described in interviews and podcasts (like Olivia who Becca defended when she had angered Amanda and her buddies).
Shilling and oversharing on SM aside, those are the qualities that count at the end of the day IMO, and that’s why I still like her when she is annoying.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This was shared to me by a personal friend of Becca's and I will share it with the forum.
Say what you will.

Thanks for sharing! That is exactly my impression of Becca. She is friends with pretty much everyone and treats people the same whether she's known them for five minutes or five years (I think the SM "oversharing" is actually part of that). IMO that is why she is so popular and gets so many opportunities. It's because she's friendly, down-to-earth and fun to be around, not because she's some calculating person who knows how to use the right people. But YMMV of course.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Me too! laugh out loud I reread it like 3 times and still couldn't figure it out.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:34 pm

See and I thought Becca was the new girl. Lol

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 21 87b72b10 Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 21 86669110 Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Yeah, I've never doubted Becca being a good friend. She seems like a nice, sweet girl. I just think she lacks some maturity as seen by some of the things shared here or like when she told people in a Facebook Live interview what sort of plans Jo and Jordan might have down the line. That was no ones business. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Becca gets a lot of positive attention from everyone who knows/meets her, and didn't Olivia say in a podcast that Becca was/is the most popular person in the franchise? No surprise IMO. Becca, though over-sharing and seemingly clingy.. seems to have a lot of fun, sticks up for her ppl, and everyone says she's hilarious (who woulda thought on both seasons she was on? laugh out loud )

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Btw, whoever said Becca needs to have sex already, and maybe she'll loosen up.... Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 21 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12