Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am

Imo I don't see Becca as a 'hanger on' to Jojo. Didn't they become great friends during Ben's season, hit it off really well? And this friendship has continued ever since? Yeah, Becca might over share on sm about this friendship, but this is Bach people, most of them over share. I think Becca is a good friend who 100% has your back, and JoJo is lucky to have her as a friend. Jmo
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:02 pm

This was shared to me by a personal friend of Becca's and I will share it with the forum.
The first day of high school a new girl moved in. She did not know anyone. She was scared. She went to her locker. She started to organize her stuff etc.
The girl next to her said hi. She took this stranger under her wing. She introduced her to everyone. She became her best friend. Her friends were this new girl's friends. This girl was Becca.
Say what you will.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29358

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Which one is Becca? I must be having a dumb/slow moment laugh out loud
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Alanna wrote:Which one is Becca? I must be having a dumb/slow moment laugh out loud

I was just trying to figure that out too! I think the girl who said hi and took new girl under her wing is Becca.
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Which one is Becca? I must be having a dumb/slow moment laugh out loud

I think Becca is the one who became friends with the new girl? laugh out loud
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This was shared to me by a personal friend of Becca's and I will share it with the forum.
The first day of high school a new girl moved in. She did not know anyone. She was scared. She went to her locker. She started to organize her stuff etc.
The girl next to her said hi. She took this stranger under her wing. She introduced her to everyone. She became her best friend. Her friends were this new girl's friends. This girl was Becca.
Say what you will.
That's the Becca that basically everyone from both her seasons have described in interviews and podcasts (like Olivia who Becca defended when she had angered Amanda and her buddies).
Shilling and oversharing on SM aside, those are the qualities that count at the end of the day IMO, and that’s why I still like her when she is annoying.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This was shared to me by a personal friend of Becca's and I will share it with the forum.
Say what you will.

Thanks for sharing! That is exactly my impression of Becca. She is friends with pretty much everyone and treats people the same whether she's known them for five minutes or five years (I think the SM "oversharing" is actually part of that). IMO that is why she is so popular and gets so many opportunities. It's because she's friendly, down-to-earth and fun to be around, not because she's some calculating person who knows how to use the right people. But YMMV of course.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Me too! laugh out loud I reread it like 3 times and still couldn't figure it out.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:34 pm

See and I thought Becca was the new girl. Lol
umngirl

Female Posts : 19416

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Yeah, I've never doubted Becca being a good friend. She seems like a nice, sweet girl. I just think she lacks some maturity as seen by some of the things shared here or like when she told people in a Facebook Live interview what sort of plans Jo and Jordan might have down the line. That was no ones business. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Becca gets a lot of positive attention from everyone who knows/meets her, and didn't Olivia say in a podcast that Becca was/is the most popular person in the franchise? No surprise IMO. Becca, though over-sharing and seemingly clingy.. seems to have a lot of fun, sticks up for her ppl, and everyone says she's hilarious (who woulda thought on both seasons she was on? laugh out loud )

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Btw, whoever said Becca needs to have sex already, and maybe she'll loosen up....

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum