SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:52 pm

peggy0221 wrote:If they really are heading towards a breakup, I hope Ben would learn his lesson to not let the book cover to cloud his judgement. I am not his fan, but I remember how I scream "don't pick Lauren B" throughout his season because

1. I never see there is any depth with this girl, and IMO, they never seem to be connected emotionally. I think Ben falls for her look early on but that's all.
2. Arrogance is all over her
3. Look at who her closest friends are in the house, yikes

I don't know what Ben sees in her to think she's such a prize, IMO, she is just an average party girl. Ben probably needs someone like Olivia, IMO.

I don't know, I've always felt like Lauren has been the one making the effort in the relationship. She's the one who moved and got involved with his passion projects and hobbies. According to him, she's the one who pushed him to go back to his old job. And, even recently, I saw her speak out against injustice in the country saying she didn't care if people unfollowed her if they didnt want her talking about it. To me, that suggests a lot of depth putting your principles before your following. I think she's been a really good fiancé. I just don't think they ever had "it"; it always just seemed like two compatible-on-paper people who never got past the stage of infatuation. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:54 pm

^ I agree with that. I'm sure Lauren is a sweet girl, and while I find her annoying at times, she put up with a lot because of Ben. Not sure I would have stuck around this long. IMO

Kind of an interesting caption to this picture:
https://instagram.com/p/BP_TF0-APJG/

If this is the end, which I think it is, hopefully they rip the bandaid off and don't prolong it, but I guess it might not be up to them when they announce a split. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:59 pm

^ Maybe she's humming "shape of you"? laugh out loud Fits the pic!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:01 pm

Lauren's never annoyed me, though that might be because I've never followed her on any sm, and I think she's the one that got (or gets if they're still together) the short end of the stick in the relationship with ben. Not just with her making all (IMO) the sacrifices/effort, but also with fans. She gets SO MUCH criticism, and outside of this forum, among their fans, ben gets pretty much none. And I have a feeling that if/when the breakup announcement comes, she'll get most of the heat from fans. Honestly I hope she genuinely is having fun on this trip, she deserves it IMO. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:13 pm

I think most of the guys on this show, don't really take it seriously in regards to getting engaged/married. They think oh I'll be "engaged" but it'll really just be a relationship for a while. In general, I think the girls take it more seriously for the most part. So even though Ben seems like he is one of the more genuine Bachelor's, I don't think he was/is ready for marriage at all. Most guys his age prob want to ride it out another 3-6 years. When Lauren starting realizing this she's thinking WTH why are we engaged then. As we saw in their show, this caused a lot of tension...and if they are indeed on a break or broken up they couldn't get past it. All JMO. I guess we will eventually see.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:22 pm

Duke702 wrote:I think most of the guys on this show, don't really take it seriously in regards to getting engaged/married. They think oh I'll be "engaged" but it'll really just be a relationship for a while. In general, I think the girls take it more seriously for the most part. So even though Ben seems like he is one of the more genuine Bachelor's, I don't think he was/is ready for marriage at all. Most guys his age prob want to ride it out another 3-6 years. When Lauren starting realizing this she's thinking WTH why are we engaged then. As we saw in their show, this caused a lot of tension...and if they are indeed on a break or broken up they couldn't get past it. All JMO. I guess we will eventually see.
I think Ben is actually one of the fake Bachelor to ever be in this show. He sold the audience that he was genuine and one of the good guys. He acted like he was ready, wanted to settle down and have kids. When he got that, he was like nope, I am not ready Lauren *cries*. Oh. gee Ben. Rolling Eyes.

It was Lauren putting all the work, having to deal with the hate for Ben's actions. Lauren that made the sacrifices, and a year later I can see her thinking, I am tired, I am tired doing all the work when this guy said he wanted marriage but he acts like he doesn't. I deserve better and she does.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Lara wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:If they really are heading towards a breakup, I hope Ben would learn his lesson to not let the book cover to cloud his judgement. I am not his fan, but I remember how I scream "don't pick Lauren B" throughout his season because

1. I never see there is any depth with this girl, and IMO, they never seem to be connected emotionally. I think Ben falls for her look early on but that's all.

I don't know what Ben sees in her to think she's such a prize, IMO, she is just an average party girl. Ben probably needs someone like Olivia, IMO.

I don't know, I've always felt like Lauren has been the one making the effort in the relationship. She's the one who moved and  got involved with his passion projects and hobbies. According to him, she's the one who pushed him to go back to his old job. And, even recently, I saw her speak out against injustice in the country saying she didn't care if people unfollowed her if they didnt want her talking about it. To me, that suggests a lot of depth putting your principles before your following. I think she's been a really good fiancé. I just don't think they ever had "it"; it always just seemed like two compatible-on-paper people who never got past the stage of infatuation. IMO.

What else did/does she do other than those SM posts? She doesn't have a real job, she doesn't seem to work hard enough on her new blog career. I don't follow her SM, but all I see the updates from here are her party girl look selfies. I really don't see any depth from the start till now.

Yes, she may have worked very hard in this relationship. But where is the realistic and sensible Lauren Bushnell **edited**This is the part I don't really like her, and I have been saying it for a few times. If she was that realisitc and sensible, she would not have moved to Denver without getting to know the guy first, IMO. She was living in her own bubble too, and this is not all Ben's fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:32 pm

Lara wrote:

I don't know, I've always felt like Lauren has been the one making the effort in the relationship. She's the one who moved and  got involved with his passion projects and hobbies. According to him, she's the one who pushed him to go back to his old job. And, even recently, I saw her speak out against injustice in the country saying she didn't care if people unfollowed her if they didnt want her talking about it. To me, that suggests a lot of depth putting your principles before your following. I think she's been a really good fiancé. I just don't think they ever had "it"; it always just seemed like two compatible-on-paper people who never got past the stage of infatuation. IMO.

I loved her for that. She risked losing a lot of followers. She's one of the few that's talked about it at all. In any capacity. Certainly one of the few with the largest following. I respected that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:35 pm

IMO, both of them need to grow up. They talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

Ben has made a step forward by going back to work full time and not relying on his 15 minutes of Bachelor fame whether it was his decision or Lauren suggesting it. However, I don't see that Lauren has. She may have moved to Denver, but she never really gave up her lifestyle of constant traveling. The HEA show did not help them at all. It quite possibly brought things to a head much quicker.

I saw a lot of potential in them... it would be great if they really could work things out but if they don't, oh well. I surely won't lose sleep over it!

And, I guess they won't be getting that dog now...

(All IMHO!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:44 pm

^ I'm sure Lauren will still get the dog! Ben will be dog free, 3 kids free..seems like he may get what he wanted! (which was all that I mentioned laugh out loud )

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Seems that Ben indicated that he feels the same about her now as he did when they became engaged (or whenever that picture was taken).

So, why are people saying they broke up?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Didn't Ben get a cat? He posted it on his instagram but deleted the post
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

+68
Mgrissom
AllAboutLove
notarose
emusha
Boshem