SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:08 am

@skates I've have grappa a few too many times giggling .  It's never been red.  It tends to be "white" but can move toward amber.  I suppose there could be variations.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:04 am

@mprssdbyu that could be too, the timing of his post fits. He would have been there during wine making season. It was daylight when they arrived and dark when they left. By the comments Vanessa's sister posted, it appears they had a grand old Italian style HTD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:19 am

repost: some quotes that Nick believes in ... about life, relationship and his partner of adventure ... who caught his heart?

I can relate all too well. Whether it's focusing on the past or the future, it's amazing how most of us forget to enjoy the now.: "Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now." [Eckhart Tolle] Nick's IG

Sums it up for me #unknown: I have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations. The ability to just sit and talk. About love, about life, about anything, about everything. To sit under the moon with all the time in the world, the full-speed train that is our lives slowing to a crawl. Bound by no obligations, barred by no human limitations. To speak without regret or fear of consequence. To talk for hours and about what’s really important in life. Nick's IG

I would rather let love find me. Nick's IG

Hate is a burden. Trust is a choice. Love is a blessing. Nick's IG

The perfect recipe: Makes me think Makes me laugh Drives me wild Nick's IG

The sexiest too #knowyourselfworth “The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.” [Mohadesa Najumi] Nick's IG

Poetic morning: She crashed into my heart like a hurricane Forever changing its landscape Nick's IG

Welp... Here we go!: No matter your fears follow your path that makes your mind race with wonder, your chest burst with excitement, and your heart skip a beat. Nick's IG

Well said: “You know what’s really, powerfully sexy? A sense of humor. A taste for adventure. A healthy glow. Hips to grab on to. Openness. Confidence. Humility. Appetite. Intuition. … Smart-azz comebacks. Presence. A quick wit. A woman who realizes how beautiful she is.” [Courtney E. Martin] Nick's IG

Focus on the things that matter #askyourself: Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around, because that's the universe giving you a hint of who you should embrace or stray from. Nick's IG

Get on my level #depth: I hate small talks. I wanna talk about atoms, deaths, alien, sex, intellect, music that makes you groove, your flaws, fond memories, your childhood, what keeps you up at night, your insecurities and fears. I like people with depth, who speak with emotion and stay positive. I don't want to know "what's up". Nick's IG

And she will say to me. "You keep me safe. I'll keep you wild." Nick's IG

Especially with carrots: “I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This world is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much.” [Emery Allen] Nick's IG

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:52 am

@Skates Italians have grappa (from grape pomace) like Russians have vodka (from potato or cereal) or French have absinthe ... like brandy, cognac, whisky, liqueur... highly alcoholic drinks served in special glasses (smaller) ... in between there are other variations always transparent, colored slightly pink (sour cherry), no color/yellow/orange (quince, apricot, pear, plum, honey) green (herb, rue), the most dense colored purple is from bilberry, while "white" is Turkish raki.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:08 am

@happygolucky
Wonderful to see the quotes.
Valuable

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:repost: some quotes that Nick believes in ... about life, relationship and his partner of adventure ... who caught his heart?

I can relate all too well. Whether it's focusing on the past or the future, it's amazing how most of us forget to enjoy the now.: "Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now." [Eckhart Tolle] Nick's IG

Sums it up for me #unknown: I have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations. The ability to just sit and talk. About love, about life, about anything, about everything. To sit under the moon with all the time in the world, the full-speed train that is our lives slowing to a crawl. Bound by no obligations, barred by no human limitations. To speak without regret or fear of consequence. To talk for hours and about what’s really important in life. Nick's IG

I would rather let love find me. Nick's IG

Hate is a burden. Trust is a choice. Love is a blessing. Nick's IG

The perfect recipe: Makes me think Makes me laugh Drives me wild Nick's IG

The sexiest too #knowyourselfworth “The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.” [Mohadesa Najumi] Nick's IG

Poetic morning: She crashed into my heart like a hurricane Forever changing its landscape Nick's IG

Welp... Here we go!: No matter your fears follow your path that makes your mind race with wonder, your chest burst with excitement, and your heart skip a beat. Nick's IG

Well said: “You know what’s really, powerfully sexy? A sense of humor. A taste for adventure. A healthy glow. Hips to grab on to. Openness. Confidence. Humility. Appetite. Intuition. … Smart-azz comebacks. Presence. A quick wit. A woman who realizes how beautiful she is.” [Courtney E. Martin] Nick's IG

Focus on the things that matter #askyourself: Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around, because that's the universe giving you a hint of who you should embrace or stray from. Nick's IG

Get on my level #depth: I hate small talks. I wanna talk about atoms, deaths, alien, sex, intellect, music that makes you groove, your flaws, fond memories, your childhood, what keeps you up at night, your insecurities and fears. I like people with depth, who speak with emotion and stay positive. I don't want to know "what's up". Nick's IG

And she will say to me. "You keep me safe. I'll keep you wild." Nick's IG

Especially with carrots: “I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This world is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much.” [Emery Allen] Nick's IG

I love the quotes, I feel like all of these quotes point back so much more to Vanessa...the funny thing is a lot of people think Rachel has more chemistry with Nick...and, nothing whatsoever with Vanessa...although some people have actually picked up Nick and Vanessa's chemistry together as well...Vanessa's HTD although has projected a lot of issues in their relationships...I think it is not as much as a big deal when both of them are in love...because being deeply in love comes in with compromises, sacrifices, doing their best to make their relationships work...which I believe both of them will do...

I think, what stands out more now is the question on how deeply is Nick in love with Vanessa...I have already seen how Vanessa has put herself out there no matter what for Nick...I want to feel, see Nick does the same to Vanessa...and, I believe it will definitely be reflected on during the FS and during the proposal...and, I am so happy that these quotes have reflected so much positives and I definitely think they are validations that Nick is totally in love with Vanessa... Smiley Smiley
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:48 pm

Did Nick say "Vanessa is blowing my mind" or did he say "This is blowing my mind"...i am picking up the vibes on the first one...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:53 pm

OMG ... now I hear it too ... 1st listen I though he said "but/now this is blowing my mind" ... now I have no idea what he has to talk about with Andi (and her nodding part)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:18 pm

I definitely hear "I mean this is blowing my mind."
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Skates wrote:
I love the quotes, I feel like all of these quotes point back so much more to Vanessa...the funny thing is a lot of people think Rachel has more chemistry with Nick...and, nothing whatsoever with Vanessa...although some people have actually picked up Nick and Vanessa's chemistry together as well...Vanessa's HTD although has projected a lot of issues in their relationships...I think it is not as much as a big deal when both of them are in love...because being deeply in love comes in with compromises, sacrifices, doing their best to make their relationships work...which I believe both of them will do...

I think, what stands out more now is the question on how deeply is Nick in love with Vanessa...I have already seen how Vanessa has put herself out there no matter what for Nick...I want to feel, see Nick does the same to Vanessa...and, I believe it will definitely be reflected on during the FS and during the proposal...and, I am so happy that these quotes have reflected so much positives and I definitely think they are validations that Nick is totally in love with Vanessa...  Smiley  Smiley

As to the bolded: (ALL OF THE FF IS MY IMO - and sorry Long-winded) I think if you put someone in front of TV who is not as invested into Nick as we are, the surface level (due to edits, and spliced in voice tracks) will show and suggest this "friendship and explosive chemistry (which he said around their 1st date, mind  you)," will see and believe what is in front of them.  So this supports the TPTB storyline that he may end up alone - wherein the two relationships that he seems to have: Rachel spoiled next lead who at any moment now will be leaving and Vanessa who is whiny and is not an F1 type for Nick will either leave or be let go.  

On the other hand, the Nick followers who have analyzed his motivations from previous shows, his posts, the quotes - as per @happygolucky, etc. call out the TPTB BS and say, "for goodness sakes show us the full relationship already - you're doing doing it enough with the spoiled NEXT lead" why can't you show us the N&V convos that's not conflict driven, the ones that seem to make Vanessa so confident in their relationship. We want to see...
 The perfect recipe: Makes me think Makes me laugh Drives me wild Nick's IG. "
We just want to see what N means when he says, "stay out of your head..." so "...[Vanessa] wouldn’t lose sight of what we had".   You know we just want to see the friendship, or "the little" things conversations, re: favorite color, what they see in their future, the type of relationship they wish to have, how many kids, where they want to live - all about wants and desires, not yet plans but getting to know you convos.  Also if it did happen, did Nick ask Vanessa what she thought of the other girls, and how did V respond?  

So because we aren't shown that and neither are we shown, "what did you like about me?" and answers like, "I've always been attracted to you since you got off the limo" we can't really compare it to Rachel's seemingly friendship to love "realistic" falling in love type of relationship. We've seen "boom" first night "I want to kiss you look" (if that is not explosive, I don't know what); First date - "I wanted this [adventurous] experience to ONLY be with you" then, the vulnerability [raw] - "I didn't think this was going to work... " After that the first conflict resolution and validation [Cheese Pasta bouncy castle].  So I believe that the fastest moving relationship characterization by Nick (that was spliced voicetrack into Rachel's HTD - please correct me if I'm wrong, going by memory) was possibly a Vanessa reference HTM that was cut to use to make the story (IMO).  So without all that, it seems like the relationship with Vanessa took off too fast, then stalled, then now having problems.  Yeah?

So back to my original thought, If you are not Sharleen, or one of the NickChicks who is dissecting every conversation, what is edit and what is not, you will miss the BL, the verbal cues, the implied connection that TPTB seem to be hiding.  Else, the TPTB storyline is not going to work, because it is too obvious that V "is not going anywhere."  Because IN NO ONE else have I seen the person Nick will fall in love with, but Vanessa.
“I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This world is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much.” [Emery Allen] Nick's IG

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:18 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I definitely hear "I mean this is blowing my mind."
Thanks for clearing things for us. yes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Skates wrote:

I think, what stands out more now is the question on how deeply is Nick in love with Vanessa...I have already seen how Vanessa has put herself out there no matter what for Nick...I want to feel, see Nick does the same to Vanessa...and, I believe it will definitely be reflected on during the FS and during the proposal...and, I am so happy that these quotes have reflected so much positives and I definitely think they are validations that Nick is totally in love with Vanessa...  Smiley  Smiley

As to the bolded: (ALL OF THE FF IS MY IMO - and sorry Long-winded) I think if you put someone in front of TV who is not as invested into Nick as we are, the surface level (due to edits, and spliced in voice tracks) will show and suggest this "friendship and explosive chemistry (which he said around their 1st date, mind  you)," will see and believe what is in front of them.  So this supports the TPTB storyline that he may end up alone - wherein the two relationships that he seems to have: Rachel spoiled next lead who at any moment now will be leaving and Vanessa who is whiny and is not an F1 type for Nick will either leave or be let go.  

On the other hand, the Nick followers who have analyzed his motivations from previous shows, his posts, the quotes - as per @happygolucky, etc. call out the TPTB BS and say, "for goodness sakes show us the full relationship already - you're doing doing it enough with the spoiled NEXT lead" why can't you show us the N&V convos that's not conflict driven, the ones that seem to make Vanessa so confident in their relationship. We want to see...
 The perfect recipe: Makes me think Makes me laugh Drives me wild Nick's IG. "
We just want to see what N means when he says, "stay out of your head..." so "...[Vanessa] wouldn’t lose sight of what we had".   You know we just want to see the friendship, or "the little" things conversations, re: favorite color, what they see in their future, the type of relationship they wish to have, how many kids, where they want to live - all about wants and desires, not yet plans but getting to know you convos.  Also if it did happen, did Nick ask Vanessa what she thought of the other girls, and how did V respond?  

So because we aren't shown that and neither are we shown, "what did you like about me?" and answers like, "I've always been attracted to you since you got off the limo" we can't really compare it to Rachel's seemingly friendship to love "realistic" falling in love type of relationship. We've seen "boom" first night "I want to kiss you look" (if that is not explosive, I don't know what); First date - "I wanted this [adventurous] experience to ONLY be with you" then, the vulnerability [raw] - "I didn't think this was going to work... " After that the first conflict resolution and validation [Cheese Pasta bouncy castle].  So I believe that the fastest moving relationship characterization by Nick (that was spliced voicetrack into Rachel's HTD - please correct me if I'm wrong, going by memory) was possibly a Vanessa reference HTM that was cut to use to make the story (IMO).  So without all that, it seems like the relationship with Vanessa took off too fast, then stalled, then now having problems.  Yeah?

So back to my original thought, If you are not Sharleen, or one of the NickChicks who is dissecting every conversation, what is edit and what is not, you will miss the BL, the verbal cues, the implied connection that TPTB seem to be hiding.  Else, the TPTB storyline is not going to work, because it is too obvious that V "is not going anywhere."  Because IN NO ONE else have I seen the person Nick will fall in love with, but Vanessa.
“I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This world is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much.” [Emery Allen] Nick's IG

I can see the chemistry Rachel has with Nick... but, I think Corinne's chemistry with Nick jumps out more than Rachel's chemistry to me...if Corinne is not younger and spoiled, I think Nick probably will not have second thought about it...but, knowing that Corinne is that kind of person,..I know that this relationship will not work for him...

Although Rachel has the physical, intellectual chemistry with Nick...a little bit of the emotional sides...I don't see the spiritual side of it...I am kind of shock that during the HTD Nick has with Rachel's family, Nick is basically being bombarded with too many racial questions (foods wise included)...before Nick steps into that relationship, it is quite obvious that he doesn't really care about skin colours...I think trusting that her daughter has brought home a white guy is more than enough proofs to stop raising the issues...the thing is if Nick or any other guy doesn't really feel comfortable with the environment, in the real world, he will gradually fade away due to fear...but, with what they have done...I feel like it sorts of give Nick the reasons to step back and re-evaluate...I think this will not be the first time the racial issues will be talked about...it will definitely be raised every time...and, that can go to the point of being annoying...I actually find Rachel very uptight...I don't actually think she will be able to yield to the wild girl persona of what Nick has in mind...

Raven has given me the feeling of a regular, very traditional housewife...she maybe fun and wild... but, I think her communication, intellectual skills (not literally in the sense of the word) are not up to par or in equal level to Nick's...there maybe the lack of challenges in the relationships which will cause it not to work out long terms, eventually making Nick feels or becomes bored of her...

Vanessa, on the other hand, has been very honest... although she may seem traditional, she can be wild to the person she loves...she is the type of person who is not afraid to express her feelings emotionally and through words...her passion and compassion bring in her spiritual sides to people who know how and can reciprocate to her.... and, I think Nick has been doing that magnificently... although I feel like with his impulsiveness, it could also throw Vanessa off a little bit...thus, causing her insecurities to surface... the good thing with Vanessa, she always handles the issues through communications and she would always try her best to bridge the gap by understanding Nick personally...Vanessa's HTD issues are generally problems of people in long distance relationships...it will work, but it does take more efforts to make it work...

I think those people who feel Vanessa as being entitled and evil would think that she is not worth Nick's time...those people who think Vanessa is such a great person inside and out would think that Nick does not deserve to be with Vanessa knowing his past with women...

I really can't wait for all of these to be over...I am too antsy to wade through all of these drama...I just hope Nick can see 100% the gem in Vanessa and not be blindsided by the worldliness surrounding him...soul mates work greatest if both will try their best to grow together...it is not going to work...even if the spiritual connections are there...without going through love, understanding and hardships...

I always believe that intensive love (or unconditional love due to extensive invested feelings on the other person) comes with deep, intensive (deep) pain and ultimate happiness... and, it is up to them on how long they want to make it last...for me, I would choose soul mates relationship over any traditional or other types of love in a heart beat...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya