SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:22 pm

I'm sorry, but it was over when he kissed Vanessa right after she puked. That is all the chemistry I need to see. Game over. Everything else is editing thrown at the audience in an effort to try to make something stick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Skates Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Skates wrote:
I love the quotes, I feel like all of these quotes point back so much more to Vanessa...the funny thing is a lot of people think Rachel has more chemistry with Nick...and, nothing whatsoever with Vanessa...although some people have actually picked up Nick and Vanessa's chemistry together as well...Vanessa's HTD although has projected a lot of issues in their relationships...I think it is not as much as a big deal when both of them are in love...because being deeply in love comes in with compromises, sacrifices, doing their best to make their relationships work...which I believe both of them will do...

I think, what stands out more now is the question on how deeply is Nick in love with Vanessa...I have already seen how Vanessa has put herself out there no matter what for Nick...I want to feel, see Nick does the same to Vanessa...and, I believe it will definitely be reflected on during the FS and during the proposal...and, I am so happy that these quotes have reflected so much positives and I definitely think they are validations that Nick is totally in love with Vanessa...  Smiley  Smiley

As to the bolded: (ALL OF THE FF IS MY IMO - and sorry Long-winded) I think if you put someone in front of TV who is not as invested into Nick as we are, the surface level (due to edits, and spliced in voice tracks) will show and suggest this "friendship and explosive chemistry (which he said around their 1st date, mind  you)," will see and believe what is in front of them.  So this supports the TPTB storyline that he may end up alone - wherein the two relationships that he seems to have: Rachel spoiled next lead who at any moment now will be leaving and Vanessa who is whiny and is not an F1 type for Nick will either leave or be let go.  

On the other hand, the Nick followers who have analyzed his motivations from previous shows, his posts, the quotes - as per @happygolucky, etc. call out the TPTB BS and say, "for goodness sakes show us the full relationship already - you're doing doing it enough with the spoiled NEXT lead" why can't you show us the N&V convos that's not conflict driven, the ones that seem to make Vanessa so confident in their relationship. We want to see...
 The perfect recipe: Makes me think Makes me laugh Drives me wild Nick's IG. "
We just want to see what N means when he says, "stay out of your head..." so "...[Vanessa] wouldn’t lose sight of what we had".   You know we just want to see the friendship, or "the little" things conversations, re: favorite color, what they see in their future, the type of relationship they wish to have, how many kids, where they want to live - all about wants and desires, not yet plans but getting to know you convos.  Also if it did happen, did Nick ask Vanessa what she thought of the other girls, and how did V respond?  

So because we aren't shown that and neither are we shown, "what did you like about me?" and answers like, "I've always been attracted to you since you got off the limo" we can't really compare it to Rachel's seemingly friendship to love "realistic" falling in love type of relationship. We've seen "boom" first night "I want to kiss you look" (if that is not explosive, I don't know what); First date - "I wanted this [adventurous] experience to ONLY be with you" then, the vulnerability [raw] - "I didn't think this was going to work... " After that the first conflict resolution and validation [Cheese Pasta bouncy castle].  So I believe that the fastest moving relationship characterization by Nick (that was spliced voicetrack into Rachel's HTD - please correct me if I'm wrong, going by memory) was possibly a Vanessa reference HTM that was cut to use to make the story (IMO).  So without all that, it seems like the relationship with Vanessa took off too fast, then stalled, then now having problems.  Yeah?

So back to my original thought, If you are not Sharleen, or one of the NickChicks who is dissecting every conversation, what is edit and what is not, you will miss the BL, the verbal cues, the implied connection that TPTB seem to be hiding.  Else, the TPTB storyline is not going to work, because it is too obvious that V "is not going anywhere."  Because IN NO ONE else have I seen the person Nick will fall in love with, but Vanessa.
“I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This world is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much.” [Emery Allen] Nick's IG

I really love your explanations, it is so spot on...this show The Bachelor 21 is actually my first time to know and see Nick... my curiosity in their connections (Nick and Vanessa) have led me to Nick's previous Bachelorette experiences, to RS spoilers, to the podcasts and afterbuzz on their episodes... it has kind of overwhelmed me on how people can be so shallow in terms of love... they may think it is unrealistic to find soul mates, but it happens in real time...thus, the success, it would merely depend on how open they are to accept these feelings and how well that other person can reciprocate with them once they have reached that spiritual level...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:59 pm

happygolucky wrote:@Skates Italians have grappa (from grape pomace) like Russians have vodka (from potato or cereal) or French have absinthe ... like brandy, cognac, whisky, liqueur... highly alcoholic drinks served in special glasses (smaller) ... in between there are other variations always transparent, colored slightly pink (sour cherry), no color/yellow/orange (quince, apricot, pear, plum, honey) green (herb, rue), the most dense colored purple is from bilberry, while "white" is Turkish raki.

Thanks for explaining it to me. Smiley. Smiley
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:07 pm

rofl
notarose wrote:@skates I've have grappa a few too many times giggling .  It's never been red.  It tends to be "white" but can move toward amber.  I suppose there could be variations.

I am just grazing into the sign with ***go behind the glass wine...since it is also fruit...maybe it is mango...I think the LCBO Canada has brought in mango mixes in the store... and, they are quite popular here in Canada...maybe they have tried brewing the mango wine as well...I love ice wine the most...I think it is one of Canadian specialties...

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:11 pm

I would be surprised if they used any fruit other than grapes, but that's just my opinion. I know my BIL would never mix his with anything else and he is Italian.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:39 am

crunchycheeto wrote:I definitely hear "I mean this is blowing my mind."

I am really hating this now...TPTB is trying so hard to make Nick looks like he is not interested and in love with anybody...or...maybe they want to reflect that Vanessa is so torn that she has eventually given up on him...the drama in their edits are so overwhelming...it is taking away the essence of the whole love thing and Nick's journey in search of love...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-sneak-peek-andi-returns-nicks-life/story?id=45701025

Nick Viall was surprised with a visit from his ex-girlfriend, Andi Dorfman, in this week's exclusive sneak peak of "The Bachelor."

"Andi is the last person I ever thought I would see," Viall said of his former love interest, who dumped him during the season 10 finale of "The Bachelorette."

"Do you look back and you're like...'I shouldn't have said why would you make love with me if you're weren't in love with me?'" Dorfman asked Viall, as the two sat down to discuss their relationship.

Dorfman ended season 10 of "The Bachelorette" engaged to Josh Murray, but the two called off their engagement after less than a year.

"This is blowing my mind. Super weird," Viall told his former girlfriend. "Last time you knocked on my door, surprisingly, you broke up with me."

"You dumped me on national television," Viall added.

Dorfman reminded him that the tables have now turned.

"But now you're dumping 29 girls," Dani said, to which Nick responded, "maybe thirty."

Last edited by Skates on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:57 am

Posting this here as it is a great interview with Elijah Wood talking about his friend Nick Viall and he says (around 2 min mark) that Nick is real and genuine and has a lot of integrity which is so great because so so many people that know Nick personally have said the exact same thing about Nick being a genuine person! beatingheart

It makes me happy for Nick that he has real people around him who recognize who he is. No wonder he doesn't need to pay attention to strangers or people he doesn't know - he's grounded in his family and friends and that's what matters most in life IMO. hearthumbsup

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:51 am

Sorry for double post...

@skate I posted a reply to that about "30 women" here as I think it is Nick referring to Andi as the 30th women since she was on the show. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sorry for double post...

@skate I posted a reply to that about "30 women" here as I think it is Nick referring to Andi as the 30th women since she was on the show. laugh out loud

Thanks a lot for clarifying this...it makes me feel like a loon watching them pull my tails...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:16 am

WEEK 9   POEM

I Said It To You (by Paul Elouard)

I said it to you for the clouds
I said it to you for the tree of the sea

For each wave for the birds in the leaves
For the pebbles of sound
For familiar hands
For the eye that becomes landscape or face

And sleep returns it the heaven of its colour
For all that night drank
For the network of roads
For the open window for a bare forehead

I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:37 am

Nick looks great as always! I love that he still gets his suits by the same guy (in Chicago) that he has for many years now. It shows his loyalty as well and it's nice he is giving the tailor/designer the exposure. That's something a genuine and good guy does IMO when he gets further ahead he takes those who have been with him from the beginning when he wasn't known and elevates them as well. Just another thing I admire about Nick hearthumbsup

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 17 14158423_161111411063124_4289004137636429824_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ1NzcwNDY4NzQ3NzYxMzkxMA%3D%3D
IG story nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:41 am

Great looking guy in a great looking suit. I'm thinking something navy for AFTR... unless MF's dreams come true and Nick wears a penguin tuxedo for a live wedding Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 17 3806527698
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya