SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lisa Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:05 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@atem Spoilers have lead us to believe there is also a conflict between Rachel and Vanessa ...I didn't hear Corrine's name mentioned for once. I do think the gist of it is, the winners of volleyball are NOT happy the losers get their way and continue on entire group date

Yep I think that's it...seems RS said he see's the losing team crying..which means he see's Vanessa upset & decides to keep everyone together & have the losing team join them for the after party..I bet Corrine Raven & Rachel are not too happy which is to be expected & MAYBE this is where we & THE WOMEN will see his connection with Vanessa & realize it was because of her he wanted them to stay...also maybe that starts Rachel's issues with Vanessa?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:09 pm

Lisa wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:@atem Spoilers have lead us to believe there is also a conflict between Rachel and Vanessa ...I didn't hear Corrine's name mentioned for once. I do think the gist of it is, the winners of volleyball are NOT happy the losers get their way and continue on entire group date

Yep I think that's it...seems RS said he see's the losing team crying..which means he see's Vanessa upset & decides to keep everyone together & have the losing team join them for the after party..I bet Corrine Raven & Rachel are not too happy which is to be expected & MAYBE this is where we & THE WOMEN will see his connection with Vanessa & realize it was because of her he wanted them to stay...also maybe that starts Rachel's issues with Vanessa?

Jasmine is the one cut early and she was on the losing team. So, I am so confused with this part.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:13 pm

Wasn't there a comment about Raven where Chris Harrison said she is the one who makes it easy for Nick by her understanding. Must be why she gets group date rose when the issues with others start.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:51 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Wasn't there a comment about Raven where Chris Harrison said she is the one who makes it easy for Nick by her understanding. Must be why she gets group date rose when the issues with others start.

Yes, he did.

I'm just trying to think what makes Jasmine so upset. Per RS, she's on the losing team. He breaks the rules for them...so I'm not getting it.

I am also lost as to when the caps of DLo, D.M and Vanessa takes place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:07 pm

atem wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Wasn't there a comment about Raven where Chris Harrison said she is the one who makes it easy for Nick by her understanding. Must be why she gets group date rose when the issues with others start.

Yes, he did.  

I'm just trying to think what makes Jasmine so upset.  Per RS, she's on the losing team.  He breaks the rules for them...so I'm not getting it.

I am also lost as to when the caps of DLo, D.M and Vanessa takes place.

I think they were taken on different times within their stay in St. Thomas. My guess is the shot where DLo is on the couch was probably taken as a group date card was being read. And the group shot of Dani M, Kristina, and Vanessa were taken around the time Nick gave his tearful speech, which probably happened after the 2-on-1 when Whitney and DLo were both sent home. << all guesses and speculation; not to be taken as fact.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:16 pm

I think they were taken on different times within their stay in St. Thomas. My guess is the shot where DLo is on the couch was probably taken as a group date card was being read.

That's exactly what I think. You can also see a security guy coming in to take a suitcase in one of the screencaps of Vanessa, Kristina and I think Danielle M. sitting on the couch in the hotel room.

Regarding the group date drama - I think it might be a combination of things, the women who won may be upset that they felt they would only have to share his time with two other women and instead it's five because he kept everyone; it says he tries to give everyone time but with some pushy women on that date like Corinne and he's developed strong connections with Vanessa and Rachel, jealousies might start to flare and finally, Jasmine may have a Dominique type meltdown where she's realizing that she doesn't have any really close connection with him, especially compared to people like Vanessa, Rachel, Raven and she maybe tries too hard and things go awry.

And well we know she basically tells him that she slept with one of his friends when he lets her go so I'm sure that sort of threw him as well. Not because I think he cared because I don't think Nick really had any interest in Jasmine but just because really, why even say something like that? Even if it's true. I mean what did she think that was going to accomplish?

So I'm sure it's a lot of things that probably just leaves him exhausted and then he goes on the 2 on 1 with Whitney and Danielle L. and basically ends up sending them both home because he realizes his feelings that he hoped to have for Danielle aren't really there.

Btw, remember how so many predicted Whitney to be a favorite when she was first sleuthed as a contestant, yeah that didn't go so well. Who knows, maybe she'll show up on BIP and be a bright, shining star.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:26 pm

The women on the winning team were Rachel, Corrine and Raven.  Raven is said per RS to win the group date rose.  I really don't see any of them making a big deal out of the other women staying.  It seems the over the top crying on the loser side may be the issue in my opinion.

I think you are right about the caps being at different times.  It would make sense that DLo looks so serious, because it's another 2 on 1 date (and who wants to be in that situation).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:36 pm

I wonder what the rationale was for choosing DLo and Whitney for the 2 on 1. It makes more sense to me to have Whitney and Jasmine since they both hadn't had a 1 on 1 previously... I guess it makes DLo's elimination more shocking to the unspoiled viewer.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:42 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I wonder what the rationale was for choosing DLo and Whitney for the 2 on 1. It makes more sense to me to have Whitney and Jasmine since they both hadn't had a 1 on 1 previously... I guess it makes DLo's elimination more shocking to the unspoiled viewer.

hmm. Good point. My take is this is the way tptb and Nick chose to make her(DLO's) exit. He wasn't feeling it and chose to make through this venue vs another more traumatic. I do think if the lead can make things less traumatic they will

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:03 pm

My guesses\speculation:

1. Jasmine goes to GD after party as part of losing team, gets too aggressive like when she kissed\mauled Nick in front of the other women at pool party, so Nick sends her home.  Per Press release, "One woman takes it too far at the after party'

2. On 2 on 1, Nick eliminates Whitney, keeps DLo initially, then decides to send her home too.  He talked in epi 5 about, paraphrasing, having incredible chemistry with DLO.  I think she was on his radar.  Then during SQT after Whitney eliminated, he finds the connection with DLo is not as deep as he thought. Per press release, "Aftr choosing between the two ladies, he finds himself struggling to connect with the woman he selected."  

I think having kept DLo on 2 on 1, then dismissing her because he realizes the connection is not there, he is feeling discouraged, goes to tell the women about the 2 on 1, dissolves into tears.

All JMO

Last edited by KB_Mom on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:I wonder what the rationale was for choosing DLo and Whitney for the 2 on 1. It makes more sense to me to have Whitney and Jasmine since they both hadn't had a 1 on 1 previously... I guess it makes DLo's elimination more shocking to the unspoiled viewer.

hmm. Good point. My take is this is the way tptb and Nick chose to make her(DLO's) exit. He wasn't feeling it and chose to make through this venue vs another more traumatic. I do think if the lead can make things less traumatic they will

I just remembered, by choosing DLo over Whitney, wouldn't he have to give her a rose? So what happens at the dinner portion of their date? Does he take the rose back? Awkward...

Given the turn of events, I think it would've been more traumatic for DLo since she was probably under the impression that she was safe by the time Nick chose her over Whitney. But if Nick didn't know he was going to eliminate DLo at that point -- and I honestly think he wasn't planning to until she confessed she was falling in love -- then his decision probably took him by surprise as well.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:42 pm

They have done this scenario before where both go home on a 2:1. So not sure how they will smooth it over. My guess is no matter how they show it, Nick knew ahead of time, DLO was bye bye.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620