SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Good conversations today!!! I've enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts. Personally, I like Vanessa's blunt and passionate way of expressing her thoughts. I love her facial expressions and slight dramatic flare. It shows she is invested in the outcome. I love her even with her slight imperfections. To me she is perfect for Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:15 pm

Someone also pointed how she always brings props and I think it's such a 'teacher thing'. I can see a teacher in her all the time, even when Nick didn't get her name at first she replied with full sentence like she would to a student and then applauded him after he repeated. I thought that was funny

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:17 pm

@Pacozero normally posts slow motions of the women's dramatic facial expressions on the show. Vanessa, Rachel and Jasmine G lead in that category so far IMO. I have missed so many which he points out and it is always funny. Personally I love all the dramatic expressions no matter who does it. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Does Alexis get cut in New Orleans?

Whoa...could someone get what the score was? No wonder they were so down in the dumps! They got their butts kicked! LOL giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:43 pm

coolangel wrote:@Pacozero normally posts slow motions of the women's dramatic facial expressions on the show. Vanessa, Rachel and Jasmine G lead in that category so far IMO. I have missed so many which he points out and it is always funny. Personally I love all the dramatic expressions no matter who does it. JMO.

I'm giving the edge to Jasmine. I find her facial expressions hilarious. Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:I see both sides of it tbh. I get the girls on the losing team crying, because on the show time is a commodity and if they competed hard and put everything into it and lose, I see how their emotions could reach a breaking point, especially now with people starting to have real feelings. On the other hand I also understand why the winners would be mad, because they did what they were supposed to, they won. But because the other girls threw tantrums (even though I understand why, that's still what they were IMO) Nick has to take care of them, so not only is their time (the winners) time with him shorter, it probably affected the mood of the time they had with him too. All JMO.
Oh for sure, the winners had every right to be mad! But I feel for the losers too -- sucks to get sent home from the date just because beach volleyball's not your forte. If they have to compete to win time with Nick at least make it a Jeopardy tournament or something. Hugesmile
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:14 pm

notarose wrote:
coolangel wrote:@Pacozero normally posts slow motions of the women's dramatic facial expressions on the show. Vanessa, Rachel and Jasmine G lead in that category so far IMO. I have missed so many which he points out and it is always funny. Personally I love all the dramatic expressions no matter who does it. JMO.

I'm giving the edge to Jasmine.  I find her facial expressions hilarious. Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

I agree! Her expressions are hilarious.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Oh for sure, the winners had every right to be mad! But I feel for the losers too -- sucks to get sent home from the date just because beach volleyball's not your forte. If they have to compete to win time with Nick at least make it a Jeopardy tournament or something. Hugesmile

Or something that might be important to Nick like 'Who clicks the best selfies?' giggling giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Meanwhile, on a much lighter note, I am in love with Vanessa's bathing suit. Girl has some great taste because I also loved the other one she wore during the pool party. And as in love with her bathing suit as I am, is how not in love and completely "WTH" I am regarding Raven's swimsuit. I like Raven but every time I remember she's supposedly a boutique owner, I am more baffled by her very questionable fashion choices so far on the show.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:24 pm

lleyki wrote:Meanwhile, on a much lighter note, I am in love with Vanessa's bathing suit. Girl has some great taste because I also loved the other one she wore during the pool party. And as in love with her bathing suit is how not in love and am completely "WTH" regarding Raven's swimsuit. I like Raven but everytime I remember she's supposedly a boutique owner, I am more baffled by her very questionable fashion choices so far on the show.

She's a boutique owner in Jonesboro, Arkansas. I don't think the fashion back there is quite the same as in big cities. I say that as someone who grew up in a small town in the countryside and looked like it for years after moving to a city. Raven's style is not quite up to urbanite standards IMHO.

I also noticed how Vanessa sounded like she already knows she'll be there until the end and is over the time-wasting. Makes me think Nick told her something during the group date last week, maybe along the lines of what he said to Rachel about being really into her, which is perhaps why their time wasn't shown.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:31 pm

I compare Montreal fashion to European fashion. Montrealer's and Quebecer's in general IMO are very much into fashion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:31 pm

lleyki wrote:Meanwhile, on a much lighter note, I am in love with Vanessa's bathing suit. Girl has some great taste because I also loved the other one she wore during the pool party. And as in love with her bathing suit as I am, is how not in love and completely "WTH"  I am regarding Raven's swimsuit. I like Raven but every time I remember she's supposedly a boutique owner, I am more baffled by her very questionable fashion choices so far on the show.

LOL cantstopl I feel the same way towards Raven's outfits as well! her bathing suit did not look good to me at all. You would think since you're a boutique owner, you would have nice clothing to wear on the show IMO
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620