SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:32 pm

IMO Vanessa is confident... because look at their interactions. They are already acting intimate and like they are in a serious relationship first date. How could she not be confident? She knows what they have. She knows their potential. Also, yeah, my guess is Nick has given her a lot of validation that has been edited out.

So I guess I don't personally blame her. These other girls are on a game show. And Vanessa is developing real feelings. In her mind she's already in a relationship with this guy and she's sitting here watching other girls take time away from her because she's not as good as the other three at volleyball. I get it. I understand where her frustration is coming from. Could she possibly be a little more level headed and chill? Of course. But Nick himself never handled group dates well either. So perfect match there. They get each other.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:33 pm

Cila51290 wrote:IMO, there's a lot of nitpicking with Vanessa doing things everyone on this show has done before. Vanessa isn't perfect and I'm glad she isn't. She was shocked she didn't get the FIR. I mean who isn't shocked they don't get it on this show. She spoke about Corrine to Nick just like a lot of the girls did that same day. She didn't want to play the ouija game which I don't find a big deal about. Now she's frustrated with the process and not having time with Nick. Again, I don't see the big deal here. JMO

Good Post I agree
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:35 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:IMO, there's a lot of nitpicking with Vanessa doing things everyone on this show has done before. Vanessa isn't perfect and I'm glad she isn't. She was shocked she didn't get the FIR. I mean who isn't shocked they don't get it on this show. She spoke about Corrine to Nick just like a lot of the girls did that same day. She didn't want to play the ouija game which I don't find a big deal about. Now she's frustrated with the process and not having time with Nick. Again, I don't see the big deal here. JMO

Good Post I agree

Welcome to being the F1. laugh out loud I always feel like the F1 has a bigger microscope. More to live up to. More judgement upon thee.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:43 pm

She's auditioning to be Nick's wife, not the next Bette -IMO- all show of emotions are welcomed and appreciated (@ least by me).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:51 pm

emusha wrote:@Eagle Eye IMHO it's really not only what but a huge part is in how she talks -- it's the tone of her voice, the attitude in her intonation and the emphasis in her vocalizations when she talks. The tone of voice on the same comment you picked up is concerning imo "the fact that I have to go through these last few weeks..." honestly it makes me want to roll my eyes exactly in the way she rolls her eyes....

I keep making this point and it doesn't seem to land but my problem is really not about one simple reaction from her during Epi 5- if it was I would simply put it down to it's a tough time in the process, everyone's emotional etc. etc. I was actively trying to find her appealing and likable actually... To those saying every contestant reaches this low moment in the season -->

It's not about this one reaction... I have found her reactions and her tone of voice to be dramatic and coming off as "bratty/divaesque" from the very first episode through each of the episodes when we've seen her express negativity about something that's not going her way.

Nitpicking sounds like actively trying to find fault -- this experience has actually been the opposite -- I keep trying to overlook what was coming across and it just wouldn't disappear...I will admit that I went in thinking oh goodness it's Nicks F1 how exciting - I hope I like her...

we all see different things though and that's fine...glad to see different people sharing how they see the situation.

It's OK that you feel this way. It truly is.; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:00 am

I understand what Vanessa said at the beginning of the volleyball clip. How is her relationship with Nick going to progrss if all he sees is her competitive nature? There's no growth when you're often pitted with other ladies. You might as well be paraded like a beauty pageant contestants with a Q&A portion at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:07 am

The problem is, Vanessa is mentally at a place where she's ready to hang out and be with her boyfriend. Instead she's sitting on a beach, surrounded by cameras being pitted against other women in order to get a few extra minutes with said boyfriend. The show deliberately sets these suckers up for this and hopes for these kinds of reactions. And yeah, this is what she signed up for, yada, yada. Easier said than done. When you are actually falling for a person and want... you know, time with that person.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:17 am

Her behaviour is nothing IMO compared to some other F1's that I would have to walk away and decided letting my pets outside and picking up poop was much more enjoyable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:30 am

I hate these pointless competition "dates" as well, and I don't even have to go on them, so I can't blame anyone for being frustrated. It's not much of a date, if you just have to play sports for an hour or two while your date watches on. We also don't know how the winners would've reacted had they been the losers. It's easy to roll your eyes when you won and have a nice evening ahead. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:33 am

The loosers were probably asked what sport do you dislike the most. laugh out loud Volleyball is not a sport played in a city where it snows 7 months of the year.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:37 am

2ndcampbell wrote:I understand what Vanessa said at the beginning of the volleyball clip. How is her relationship with Nick going to progrss if all he sees is her competitive nature? There's no growth when you're often pitted with other ladies. You might as well be paraded like a beauty pageant contestants with a Q&A portion at the end.

I thought that was actually an interesting point. Some people just aren't competitive by nature and don't thrive in those situations, and others are so competitive to the point where it may be seen as off-putting or classic villain behaviour. I'm sure there are a lot of past contestants who would say the competition brought out the worst side of them. And there are those who would say the competition aspect prevented them from relaxing into the experience -- they were either constantly comparing their progress with others' or they tried too hard to tell the lead what he/she wanted to hear. It's a strange environment and I get the frustration with feeling like you're only showing your competitive side, when that isn't your personality on a daily basis.

Also, even when you know what you're signing up for and you tell yourself that you're going to be calm / act chill / be yourself, once you get there and you're surrounded by others who are competing, there's a lot of pressure on you to compete, otherwise you risk falling behind.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I compare Montreal fashion to European fashion. Montrealer's and Quebecer's in general IMO are very much into fashion.

:yes:  I have relatives in Terrebonne and from there have commuted into Montreal. Quebecers do IMO in general possess a certain "Je ne sais quo" similiar to the French and in large urban areas, much like Parisians.
When there, there is no question that one is not in English Canada.  It's fascinating to be in a part of North America that is more European but in other respects not European.  
It reminds me of places like the Orkney Islands that are in Scotland but seem to be more Scandinavian.  
Very unique in many respects.

Along with fashion, the arts and intellectualism is more valued than it tends to be in some other places.  This means that the whole "jock" desirability is lower on the totem pole.
IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620