SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:10 pm

However, maybe the film the are showing us is giving us that flavor. It's hard for a person to be checked out 24/7 unless they are comatose. I have seen a few leads close to that however. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:20 pm

Maybe he's so checked in with Vanessa that it's making him checked out with the others? But since they're barely showing us Vanessa, unless it's her expressing doubts, it's kind of hard to tell. I'll only respect him more if he's keeping his distance from the also-rans. Might not give much suspense, but I prefer it to double ILY's and the sort. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:16 pm

I think he did a great job in not faking it with some of the young immature ridiculous contestants that he had to chose from. What's he suppose to do, be all kissy face, spew lies then let them go. IMO he did the best he could considering what he was handed IMHO.

He didn't drag some to the RC to let them go, he let them go when he felt there's no hope. I don't see anything wrong with that, I see that as being as courteous as possible in the environment that he was in IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Yeah I actually think Nick has been a great bachelor... and for the most part I really like the girls. I think the editing and story board has been horrendous and has ruined the season for me personally.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:26 am

Wow! How unfair to Nick. I don't recall a bachelor ever being so affected by the last 6 women standing. His reactions and their reactions tells me they completely left out so much. I guess it's called "The Corrine Show." He made a mistake in keeping her but he related to the effort she gave and so she stayed. She provided laughter probably when he needed it. I think he also felt she would recover the quickest. But it's on the editors to show us the whole story of the season and his relationships or at least a tiny bit of it. Who are the editors? Is that on Elan?

Second, Nick is known for sleeping with multiple women but when his heart is involved, he's a one woman man. When he told us he never cheated on anyone in a relationship, I've never or would never question that statement at all. He's shown me that is who he is. I think the reason for the crappy, crappy edit is called Vanessa. I'm not sure a FRC unlike we've ever seen before, when they completely eliminated their smiles and laughter since Ep 3, can make up for it. They went way too far in trying to hide it but that's on them, not Nick.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:47 am

100% the problems with this season are edit and storyboard! Nick, to me, is in the upper half/ top third of men who have run this show. He's engaged, good conversationalist, empathetic with the women, eliminating the right people for the right reasons, not leading people on. He's doing his job, and he is doing it pretty well. The women are also pretty ok to me. Outside the hidden Vanessa/Rachel drama, I like the top women including V&R. The connection with V&N when they show it, which is almost never, is real, raw and organic.

The problem is the edit. They aren't showing us what really happened. Like at all. Instead they are building a dumb narrative that Nick leaves alone again - and it's ridiculous and has made the entire rest of the season chpppy. I think it's also a great disservice that all of the Vanessa/Rachel drama and house dynamics were cut out - likely to preserve both women's images, but again, here they are not showing us what really happened. It leaves us wth disjointed stories and plot holes. We don't have a clear picture of who these women are, let alone how they connect with Nick. The to be continues are also horrendous and greatly take away from the show for me. Horrible, hack job edit entirely to blame for any lacklusterness in this season. No one else it to blame. Basically they are showing us a fake version of what they really filmed. That's the problem.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:54 am

@sosleepy, like you, I really want an answer to the question of who was responsible for the hatchet edit job and would love to demand that person or crew gets fired or sent back to re-train. When the season is over, it would be nice for MF to give the viewers an explanation of this fiasco. Listening Mike?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:20 am

Vanessa's 2nd 1-1 ends with so much doubt. Then during her hometown she is showing all the confidence in the world in their relationshipto her sister, mom, and dad only to get shot down again.

To me, she did not look nervous at all at the last RC. Then we are given the previews of them to cast doubt.

Idk if they are still together, but if they are, too bad there is only a scrapbook made by her students telling the story and not a TV show.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:39 am

The edit
Epi 9 - Andi of infamous "why did you make love to me"/"sex with Nick is awkward" fame shows up; "best villian ever" Corinne doesn't get a rose; Raven talks about never having an orgasm; Raven says "I love you"
BIGGEST talking point on SM/in rag mags
Nick's turtleneck

rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:43 am

Anyone know how to get to RS blog?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:02 am

reason wrote:Anyone know how to get to RS blog?

Just google RS. We don't link to him here.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:51 pm

I could be totally wrong here but I went back and checked and MF started with his 'historic AFTR' right around the time Nick was confirmed to be on DWTS by tabloids. Could it be that Nick agreed to something (live wedding, save the date or something like that) and that is why MF permitted him to be on?  question

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+54
mercieme
umngirl
BachelorMermaid
Sundy
Billysmom