SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:29 pm

How can you "definitely find love" and not end with anyone? That makes zero sense to me. JMO. This season has just been super lazy with the editing and following a narrative.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:29 pm

He must have done it later because I remember that discussion on another board where some were wondering about his being vague and if he and whoever he picked had broken up already. And some pointed out that in the more recent years the leads started being vague on whether or not they were engaged to anyone.

How can you "definitely find love" and not end with anyone? That makes zero sense to me. JMO. This season has just been super lazy with the editing and following a narrative.

Because the person you love and propose to turns you down? And considering this is the guy who was turned down twice, would it be really surprising that the show might want to dangle that possibility? The season promo even has Nick saying, "I hope she says yes" while holding a ring.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Lara wrote:How can you "definitely find love" and not end with anyone? That makes zero sense to me. JMO. This season has just been super lazy with the editing and following a narrative.

I guess "you"(the lead) could find love, but if it's not reciprocated "you" would end up alone. no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:37 pm

I guess it's playing with semantics, but if I "found" love, to me that means I have love in my life right now. Because, if you lost the person you love, you haven't really "found" it, have you? You fell in love, but you lost that love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:39 pm

A podcast Nick did today and yet again no SHV?

https://soundcloud.com/channel33/ep-258-bachelor-party-with-the-bachelor-nick-viall

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:46 pm

atem wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:So you think the bomb Vanessa's dad drops could be Nick doesn't ask permission to marry her? That has happened before but all ends up right when the bachelor calls dad right before proposal.  Didn't that happen with Jordan & JoJo ???

I'm guessing so, because what else would he know about Nick she wouldn't know already?  That or he wouldn't say if he's in love with her.  Or he isn't moving to Canada.  

It will be something lame.

AshleyI shared in AfterBuzz that Nick will not ask any dad for permission  - then she backtracks that that was just her opinion.  But too late, I think Nick will not do it, like Ben in his season and called to ask Lauren's dad instead.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
atem wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:So you think the bomb Vanessa's dad drops could be Nick doesn't ask permission to marry her? That has happened before but all ends up right when the bachelor calls dad right before proposal.  Didn't that happen with Jordan & JoJo ???

I'm guessing so, because what else would he know about Nick she wouldn't know already?  That or he wouldn't say if he's in love with her.  Or he isn't moving to Canada.  

It will be something lame.

AshleyI shared in AfterBuzz that Nick will not ask any dad for permission  - then she backtracks that that was just her opinion.  But too late, I think Nick will not do it, like Ben in his season and called to ask Lauren's dad instead.

Not that it really matters, but Ben did ask Lauren's dad on HTD. Lauren's dad told him to call him back when he was sure Lauren was the only one. They cut that. This is from an interview Dave Bushnell did with a local newspaper right after Ben's finale.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:07 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Ben actually did confirm that he was engaged at some point while the season was airing. I think this is because his storyboard wasn't "will he get engaged?" but "Which girl will he get engaged to?" Whereas with Nick, TPTB want us to believe that he may actually end up alone.

Ben finally confirmed he was engaged and happy right after the F3 episode and the dual ILY cluster. He confirmed it again at the WTA the following week.  Before then he played coy as well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:28 pm

I'm glad Nick didn't ask, because it's ridiculous to ask 4 dads (or any, but that's just me). JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:10 pm

I'm seeing people in blogs and articles saying Nick's season is boring. But don't people say that every season. I don't think Nick's season is any better or worse. But I have seen media saying Nick seems to be phoning it in and doesn't seem that into any girl. But oh man if Nick is already broken up or doesn't stay with his chosen one very long, man what a waste of 4 Nick seasons. jmo. hmmm

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm seeing people in blogs and articles saying Nick's season is boring. But don't people say that every season. I don't think Nick's season is any better or worse. But I have seen media saying Nick seems to be phoning it in and doesn't seem that into any girl. But oh man if Nick is already broken up or doesn't stay with his chosen one very long, man what a waste of 4 Nick seasons. jmo. hmmm

The great thing about media, blogs, SM, and this forum is that it shows how different people identify love.  
This season, when Nick met his folks in WI his mom said to Nick she was worried because it had been so long since Nick experienced love so he mightn't be able to recognize it.
So, if mutual love transpired for Nick and his F1, the onus is on the viewer, blogger, media... to reflect on their own ability to recognize love, the point of falling in love, and the identity of the lovers.  Smiley
I see Nick being as fully invested as the "process" allows.  
Difference in perception and definition of what love looks like. C'est la vie yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm seeing people in blogs and articles saying Nick's season is boring. But don't people say that every season. I don't think Nick's season is any better or worse. But I have seen media saying Nick seems to be phoning it in and doesn't seem that into any girl. But oh man if Nick is already broken up or doesn't stay with his chosen one very long, man what a waste of 4 Nick seasons. jmo. hmmm

I don't recall it being boring for Desiree's season. Sean's was interesting too. I haven't watched any of the recent ones as I don't like Andi nor Kaitlyn. I didn't watch Ben H's season either so didn't bother with JoJo after I read who her pick was.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+54
mercieme
umngirl
BachelorMermaid
Sundy
Billysmom