SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:30 pm

notarose wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Image95
vanessagrimaldi30I get by with a little help from my friends  #thebachelor #abc #notdrunk #emotionalweek
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQMJMJhl4Cr/

That is such a sweet moment. Smiley
I want to see Nick and Vanessa go on double dates with Elan and Molly once the season is over.

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Skates Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:31 pm

cmarci93 wrote:@Skates I think they edited out Vanessa part she said to nick bc they keep making Vanessa look good bc she's most likely F1
So yes Whitney said her part about DLo but for her to say that means Vanessa or one of the girls had to say something to nick also.

The producers edit out lots of stuff
I understand that the producer has edited out lots of stuffs. Vanessa's statement has made me think otherwise though. It doesn't make sense for Vanessa to be concerned for Danielle L, if she is only going to back bite her... Now, this makes me think, if it is possible that this (her statement) has been recreated to ease or fizzle out people's reactions on Vanessa being the second villain. I think Vanessa would actually be more worried about Corinne's presence more than Danielle L. I think, Taylor is kind of more like the second villain here due to her sassy behaviour with Corinne and Nick. It actually abhor me that the show has insinuated on the thought of Corinne using the vodoo doll to hurt Taylor. I am taking the last part on Taylor's voodoo rituals as a way to get rid or stop any harm from coming her way. I am also thinking...would it be possible that the girls don't like Vanessa in the sense that she is very close to Taylor?...RS has mentioned Taylor as among one of the girls who have spoken about Danielle L being fake...

A lot of times, popularity tends to go with people who have power--Rachel's position as a lawyer says a lot about how these girls would react to tensions between them. I felt like Vanessa is an underdog, and people tend to shove them off as trying to play victim....and, for some reasons I always tend to side with the underdogs...to say that they are trying to play victims are so underrated...I believe compassion still exists among people, being fake and compassionate don't merge in anyway, definitely not in any sense...
What are the chances that Vanessa may have asked Nick his feelings on Danielle L after hearing the gossip that she has exposed her boobs while they danced together during their 1-1 date in a concert, maybe Nick counters Vanessa with questions on what she thinks about her...she may have just given him her honest opinion or what the girls say about her...almost every girl would have talked about every other girls whether good or bad, that's definitely unavoidable...I really can't see the reasons why tensions would rise other than the facts that they are in competition for the guy's heart... Nick may have shown some signs that what he feels for Vanessa is different...Rachel being upset when Nick changes his mind on keeping the losing team instead of sending them back to the hotel may have also made her feel cheated...with Jasmine gone, this leaves only Danielle M and Vanessa behind on the other side of the losing team...all of these scenarios could have definitely caused some frictions to come in between them....

Last edited by Skates on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:44 pm

emusha wrote:@GuardianAngel Those are screencaps I took but I've removed them from my post.

Curious what everyone thinks the V&N storyline is so far....?

The foundation on which matrimonial vows are based.
1-1 dinner - Vanessa in her ITM says that she is hopeful they might build a foundation that will last forever.
V talking about how her family wanted her to come (approval of her leaving to meet Nick specifically) to do something for herself.
Nick's meeting with his parents and what his mom said about being able to identify real love.

Vows:
I, ____, take you, ____, to be my (husband/wife). I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.

Pool convo (be true) - Vanessa asks him to be honest with her and Nick says he is
"Good times and bad" - self evident throughout
1-1 0-gravity - Nick leaves no doubt that he is willing to be by her side in sickness
"honour" - could be interpreted as how the actions of 1 reflect on them as a couple: Nick posts only a kiss pic of himself and V on IG plus likes the kiss vid on his Twitter; V goes to Nashville and all her girl time activities are lowkey

I could give more examples but i think I've outlined the gist of it.

IMO a marriage vow is the final seal of commitment, the "all the days of my life" part. The parts before that should already be known to be true before the final "I do".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:22 pm

I have loved the tiny amount we've been able to see of Nick and Vanessa. But it's really hard to really root and ship this couple when their interactions are all basically on the cutting room floor! Like what the heck? She's been completely edited out of 3 episodes! Not cool. 

I would love to be optimistic that we will get a lot of V/N going forward, but next weeks episode sounds like it will be crammed full. And then the following week is HTDs and I'm guessing Corrine eats a large chunk on that.

What terrible editing this year.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:45 pm

I know. Could they please release the Nick & Vanessa story as a special dvd box set edition, after this broken jigsaw wraps.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:49 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss
I'd buy it. giggling
I'm just looking forward to the media round after the happy ending airs.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:07 pm

The tiny glimps we got of them last night.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 2MmTbT8
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 F7hIT2T
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 ZkJb9WF
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Pjarrr2
my sc's.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:46 pm

notarose wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Img_0712
That is the shirt Nick wore in his ITM shown during the WI farm GD.  In that ITM he thanked Vanessa's students - "allowed her to be here so I might have a chance to fall in love with her".
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtiDaZBkFn/?tagged=vanessagrimaldi

Sooooo, maybe this was the "best place to fall in love" giggling
He either did the ITM in St. Thomas that day/night or after filming ended.  
Regardless there would be a reason why he wore that particular shirt for an out of sequence ITM that clearly referenced the WI GD by talking about V's students.

Love this! It says so much that his ITM outfit is related to this episode as well.

Honestly, I feel like a broken record, but to me there was no one else for Nick day one but Vanessa. IMO, this show forces Nick to "try" with everyone else and I think Nick got to a point where he couldn't try any more with the others and that's why he had a breakdown... not just because of him having to "try" with the others but because he was legitimately worried IMO that his trying with others could end up with him being rejected in the end again and this time by Vanessa because he is already all in. Even when he went to the room to talk to the women to me he looked like he was looking directly at Vanessa and while there were other girls there, I felt like he was talking directly to her and only her.

I've always thought and had posted that I believe CH's come to Jesus talk is about Nick having to try with the others and make the show (because that's the show -- trying to make it seem like there are others who have a viable shot at being F1). With Vanessa however, there is no "try", Nick and Vanessa are just effortless and it's obvious to me that it is natural and raw and real between them -- everything Nick said he was looking for in a partner.

So I am not surprised they have edited out a lot of N and V's moments. Not only would it be too obvious IMO when contrasted against the other connections, but IMO this show is edited more for the next Bette and BIP auditions/contenders than it is the lead and F1 and that's just how it is. That it is so obvious between Nick and Vanessa only probably made it more difficult to edit this season because honestly, I think it was a done deal the minute Nick and Vanessa met.

For the next few weeks, to me Nick just has to convincingly "try" with the others and as Vanessa said, "the fact is" she would have to go through this for the next few weeks which shows me she herself sees herself with him at the end. And the thing is, IMO, if she is the one for Nick, even with the stress of it all, she will need to be patient and deal with it. This is the show and I don't see why she needs special treatment (I actually think she already has gotten special treatment a bit from Nick already, IMO). Heck, look what other F1's have had to go through (Shawn B for example) and even Nick himself to get to this point. So as much I like Vanessa and am cheering for them both, I think she herself needs to be just as supportive and there for Nick because that's exactly what he deserves as well in a life partner IMO because that's who he has shown himself to be and will be and what he will do for his partner.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:39 pm

I love Emma Stone! Smiley I wonder if Vanessa is secretly fangirling after Emma mentioned her.

http://etcanada.com/news/202399/emma-stone-reveals-she-isnt-prepared-for-the-oscars-and-who-she-thinks-will-win-the-bachelor/

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Diana wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Img_0712
She seriously looks like the lead and he looks like a contestant here giggling

Was that Nick's hand on her hip or was it hers? Squuuuuuuee if it was his. whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:43 pm

It is her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:44 pm

@2ndcampbell I would say that is an accurate depiction of their dynamic that V is the lead and he is catering to her - that makes sense to me from what we've seen so far
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10