SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:How long ago was couch gate? Are they due for another safe house visit soon?

I think this weekend will mark 2 weeks since those pictures were posted.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Maya Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:32 am

Nick is back in LA, pics posted on instagram.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:45 am

Diana wrote:Anyone else notice how Vanessa and Nick always post IG stories near or at the same time as each other? giggling

Their stories come up on my feed frequently right next to each other. awwww

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:26 am

Maya wrote:Nick is back in LA, pics posted on instagram.

I would probably internally spaz if I saw Nick at an airport but fear I'd be too shy/awkward to ask for a pic.

On another topic it was asked when next SHV could be I would say anytime since orange couch happened a couple weeks ago. I'm thinking it's Vanessa's turn to travel. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 1f609

Hmmm and just whom is he blowing goodnight kisses to on his snapchat???

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:10 am

Here is a little Nessa love to look forward to next week!

via GIPHY

My gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:25 am

They usually have to hold back with showing passion with F1 so I guess they will show us this one where he doesn't touch her but leave out the one where he`s on top of her giggling

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:40 am

"And the fact that I have to go through these next few weeks having to deal with all the competition and all the gossip and all the talk, it's so annoying, and I've been so patient." - Vanessa

The only way Nick could focus on his final choices would be for him to speed up the elimination process, thus he ultimately decided to let more people go...

Last edited by Skates on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:42 am

I hope they do show us some of this!  :fanningfan   Their chemistry is off the charts, IMO!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Nv10

Ladybug82's SC

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:28 am

^^^
OMG this looks amazing. At last !!! I kept thinking how well Vanessa wd suit red but glad she chose black & white for the first night. She was saving it for the red bikini moment. Love all her outfits- classic and stylish. Black white & red are the most dramatic colours.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:47 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:^^^
OMG this looks amazing. At last !!! I kept thinking how well Vanessa wd suit red but glad she chose black & white for the first night. She was saving it for the red bikini moment. Love all her outfits- classic and stylish. Black white & red are the most dramatic colours.

Well now, there must be music
"Even through the darkest phase
Be it thick or thin
Always someone marches brave
Here beneath my skin"
Constant Cravings -KD Lang

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:59 am

Skates wrote:"And the fact that I have to go through these next few weeks having to deal with all the competition and all the gossip and all the talk, it's so annoying, and I've been so patient." - Vanessa

dizzy I wish we could've seen the gossip, talk, etc. I think Vanessa probably spoke about that with Nick and they chose to not show their time together recently because of those specific convos. I'll always wonder what they spoke about the last two weeks.  "I've been so patient" is also telling. I imagine Nick told her something along the lines to be patient with the process and just worry about our relationship.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:32 pm

@Cila51290 - Perhaps speculations that a conversation during the pool party between V&N about being patient with him and the process has happened - same convo he had with Rachel this past epi (but perhaps with more details re: Cheese Pasta). Of course we didn't see that because it would again have clued us in with a relationship developing quite early (as if they could hide it).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10