SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:56 pm

guys does anyone remember seeing a episode preview of chris harrison talking to nick..? I think it was 2 previews ago maybe but i remember they started talking about whats going on. I can't find it.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Diana wrote:Anyone else notice how Vanessa and Nick always post IG stories near or at the same time as each other? giggling

And the same SC filters?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Diana wrote:Anyone else notice how Vanessa and Nick always post IG stories near or at the same time as each other? giggling

Hmm indeed! Almost as if they are checking with each other what they are posting.

I find it amusing that the best we can come up with for viewing the Nessa love story is the yellow bracelet sightings. Damn editing.  So far this season is all about yellow bracelets and orange couches. There has to be some real content shown soon. RIGHT!!! :yes:
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Img_0712
That is the shirt Nick wore in his ITM shown during the WI farm GD.  In that ITM he thanked Vanessa's students - "allowed her to be here so I might have a chance to fall in love with her".
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtiDaZBkFn/?tagged=vanessagrimaldi

Sooooo, maybe this was the "best place to fall in love" giggling
He either did the ITM in St. Thomas that day/night or after filming ended.  
Regardless there would be a reason why he wore that particular shirt for an out of sequence ITM that clearly referenced the WI GD by talking about V's students.

Love this! It says so much that his ITM outfit is related to this episode as well.

Honestly, I feel like a broken record, but to me there was no one else for Nick day one but Vanessa. IMO, this show forces Nick to "try" with everyone else and I think Nick got to a point where he couldn't try any more with the others and that's why he had a breakdown... not just because of him having to "try" with the others but because he was legitimately worried IMO that his trying with others could end up with him being rejected in the end again and this time by Vanessa because he is already all in. Even when he went to the room to talk to the women to me he looked like he was looking directly at Vanessa and while there were other girls there, I felt like he was talking directly to her and only her.

I've always thought and had posted that I believe CH's come to Jesus talk is about Nick having to try with the others and make the show (because that's the show -- trying to make it seem like there are others who have a viable shot at being F1). With Vanessa however, there is no "try", Nick and Vanessa are just effortless and it's obvious to me that it is natural and raw and real between them -- everything Nick said he was looking for in a partner.

So I am not surprised they have edited out a lot of N and V's moments. Not only would it be too obvious IMO when contrasted against the other connections, but IMO this show is edited more for the next Bette and BIP auditions/contenders than it is the lead and F1 and that's just how it is. That it is so obvious between Nick and Vanessa only probably made it more difficult to edit this season because honestly, I think it was a done deal the minute Nick and Vanessa met.

For the next few weeks, to me Nick just has to convincingly "try" with the others and as Vanessa said, "the fact is" she would have to go through this for the next few weeks which shows me she herself sees herself with him at the end. And the thing is, IMO, if she is the one for Nick, even with the stress of it all, she will need to be patient and deal with it. This is the show and I don't see why she needs special treatment (I actually think she already has gotten special treatment a bit from Nick already, IMO). Heck, look what other F1's have had to go through (Shawn B for example) and even Nick himself to get to this point. So as much I like Vanessa and am cheering for them both, I think she herself needs to be just as supportive and there for Nick because that's exactly what he deserves as well in a life partner IMO because that's who he has shown himself to be and will be and what he will do for his partner.

JMO

ITA :claphands  great post.  I kept thinking - is it just me being biased towards a Nessa connection but I too cdnt help but see it as him directly talking to Vanessa when he went into the room. The fact she immediately went for a walk after he left makes me think that she was going after him. But i expect we will just be shown Corinne going to his hotel room instead.
My theory is that V talked to him at the cocktail party group date about how awful she was feeling and that she was questioning the whole thing- if the process was worth it & was looking for absolute reassurance from him. He may hv given her some reassurance but she was still suspicious about his feelings for others & why he didnt already know for sure that it was her . So they ended on an uncertain note. Meanwhile Nick also trying to stop Rachel from walking and to troubleshoot with the others. Then he has to send the two girls home as he is determined to be honest. Exhausted from the pressure and fear he may lose V anyway due to the format of the show, he has his loss of faith. Imo he wass speaking to V when he expresses his fear that - IS the same thing gonna happen- that his chosen one (as in the past) will reject him in the end or before the end. There in thise words imo i saw him lay bare his pain so V cd see how hard this was on him and ask for her response. In a way I saw his words as a challenge to her to show that she cd understand and support him back.
Thats all Jmho and my theory on that point in the story.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:37 pm

She really is so gorgeous!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 C4BwV4mW8AA4Hc1
https://twitter.com/jessica_bolusi/status/828785857414963200
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:48 pm

A bella donna indeed!

Can't wait for HTD. I wonder how Nick fits in with her italian family.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:16 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Diana wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Img_0712
She seriously looks like the lead and he looks like a contestant here giggling

Was that Nick's hand on her hip or was it hers? Squuuuuuuee if it was his. whipped

Come to the conclusion they can't show Nick & Vanessa as much cause it will give Nick away laugh out loud I mean he is looking at her in this pic like a schoolboy who's totally in love..I think only NOW as of this week will we see their story...or I hope so anyway.. Rolling Eyes

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Diana wrote:She really is so gorgeous!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 C4BwV4mW8AA4Hc1
https://twitter.com/jessica_bolusi/status/828785857414963200

And note again another person with a very similar coat. Common parka.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:29 pm

I wonder if the contrast of dates by next week would be too obvious that it would be easy to say, "game over" so MF can easily announce the next Bachelorette before she's even eliminated?  Just my speculations

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:23 pm

How long ago was couch gate? Are they due for another safe house visit soon?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:33 pm

sosleepy wrote:How long ago was couch gate? Are they due for another safe house visit soon?
He is in NYC as we speak. Bring on pink chair gate. #furhatgate #missingfootagegate
#TeamNessa #Orangegategate   #TeamNickFoundTheOne  
#TeamShowTheStory4Real

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:35 pm

^I hope so! It will technically be their "Valentines Day weekend" since the official day is next Tuesday. I bet they'll be extra careful this time after the whole #orangecouchgate happened. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10