SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 pm

Looks like Blue Shirt Horse Date guy, Bryan, Eric, Jonathan, Grey T-Shirt guy, Peter, Will, and DeMario are all on the date.

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:22 pm

@pvpr 4 of them I don't recognize , the skinny guy in front with the black shirt and then 2 shorts guys and then the one in the far back and you only see his head

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:23 pm

I see peter! He looks yummy in that salmon shirt

I spotted the wrong guy above looks like it was Josiah that ran up to hug her...but I also see Demario on this date - he's the one in teal green?

Who are the 3 guys between Eric and Peter?
And who's behind Peter? that guy looks very tall and good looking!
Also can't tell who's behind Jonathan
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:24 pm

@emusha oh ya that skinny guy is Eric , ya I didn't recognize the guy behind Johnathan either

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:25 pm

cmarci93 wrote:https://twitter.com/alexiscmusick/status/847164798185934848
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 50 Img_1710

Those 2 short guys behind rachel aren't going to last

Is this all the guys that's remain? .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:26 pm

@reason no I don't think so bc they still have another date tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:27 pm

@emusha the guy in the teal green is Will not Demario
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Peter :fanningfan
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:29 pm

I'm not seeing Will as the guy in teal green...if that's not demario which one is he?
there's a new bald guy to the left as well in the grey and black tshirt

I'm getting confused Embarressed!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Who is the guy in the red shirt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:30 pm

None of them are really walking "with" her. No eye contact or anything shown there. It's like they are a group of strangers. I hope that is simply a bad photo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:31 pm

There's 12 guys there. Then there was Dean from last night. Could the 2-on-1 be this episode? 15 guys seems the right amount for episode 4.

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 50 87b72b10 filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 50 86669110 filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl