SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:07 am

I can see why Eric annoys some of the guys after seeing this video. He seems very "on" all the time.

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:10 am

cmarci93 wrote:Did anyone notice that Kenny and Eric were walking alone together in the back of the group ?

Yes I noticed. Also in one of the earlier vids....Eric walked alone with another guy while Kenny walked with Peter well behind the other guys & Rachel.

On another note, I think Peter must have said something to make her smile / laugh. I really liked her with Dean on their SD last nite as well as she seemed really happy. I am going to be looking out for guys that make her laugh as I think one of them is likely her F1. I can't tell who her or frontrunner is or even if there is one already; it should be an interesting season to decipher giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:13 am

mercieme wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:Did anyone notice that Kenny and Eric were walking alone together in the back of the group ?

Yes I noticed. Also in one of the earlier vids....Eric walked alone with another guy while Kenny walked with Peter well behind the other guys & Rachel.

Yea I saw that also , Eric probably isn't get liked by the other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:21 am

I want to know who sweep her off her feet with that Kiss and if it still lingers giggling  giggling cantstopl cantstopl  I will say everyone else will be measure by that yard stick.

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:26 am

It does make one wonder! giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:42 am

reason wrote:I want to know who sweep her off her feet w6ith that Kiss and if it still lingers giggling  giggling cantstopl cantstopl  I will say everyone else will be measure by that yard stick.

Peter (imho).

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:45 am

We sleuthed the Ellen tape where Rachel tells Ellen that she doesn't have to tell her who the first kiss was, because he already told. Peter didn't say a word about a kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:51 am

but she never said if the first kiss was the one that swept her off her feet and when ellen asked peter looked away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:51 am

@guardianangel the first kiss is different from the sweep off my feet kiss.

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:53 am

There was also discussion about the wording of that conversation indicating that the 'sweeping' kiss may not have been the 'first' kiss
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:55 am

I believe she had 3 kiss that first week, Peter, Willie G and Bryon.  One of them is the sweep off her feet kiss. IMHO I believe it is Peter

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 am

Imho, i think there were two kisses. I think there was the "magical kiss" that swept her off her feet, and then, there was the "first kiss" she shared with Bryan. That was my takeaway from watching her segment on Ellen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl