SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:58 am

Yes I brought it forward, word for word. But why would she say to Ellen I don't have to tell you who my first kiss was because he told? She said this while the guys were dancing. Ellen wasn't asking her about kissing at that point. Rachel offering that info seemed out of place to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:58 am

yea peter is a frontrunner if we can go simply by the ellen vid and this footage from today's date...there is some real chemistry between them imo and he seems to not take himself too seriously.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:03 am

I suspected it was Peter based on his expression when the guys came out on Ellen. His expression and his laser focus on Rachel side gave it away. And i believe Rachel made that statement to Ellen because the person that gave her that special kiss was on that group date. Just my personal opinion based on obsèrvation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:23 am

I like her choice of clothes today a little sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:She is not playing follow the leader in this video:

snipped

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 65 Captur52
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 65 Captur51

In the video when she turns around to the guy behind her (previously grey Tshirt guy, now wearing white Tshirt) I can hear her calling him Matt.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:28 am

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/847378466299297793
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:34 am

...and some pics

Source

Just going off the Ellen video and this one because we've only got like 2 pics of their 1-1 ... Peter & Rachel never seem to be away from each other for long if they can help it. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:37 am

It's funny because in the earlier videos of them all walking up the stairs, Peter was hanging way at the back with Kenny. There was a big gap between those two and the other guys (with Eric and another guy further behind them). How quickly must he have walked to catch up to Rachel? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:22 am

Love how she is always smiling that great smile.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:35 am

mercieme wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:Did anyone notice that Kenny and Eric were walking alone together in the back of the group ?

Yes I noticed. Also in one of the earlier vids....Eric walked alone with another guy while Kenny walked with Peter well behind the other guys & Rachel.

On another note, I think Peter must have said something to make her smile / laugh. I really liked her with Dean on their SD last nite as well as she seemed really happy. I am going to be looking out for guys that make her laugh as I think one of them is likely her F1. I can't tell who her or frontrunner is or even if there is one already; it should be an interesting season to decipher giggling

I agree! She has such a great smile and laugh so that is IMO one of her tells on who she's into, having a real big genuine relaxed smile. Like this awesome pic above with Peter and in some pics with Dean. IMO. Maybe she'll look that way with a lot of the guys and it will harder to tell with her.

Love that Peter got himself up to walk near her and they're chatting, but he's still giving her lots of personal space. Doesn't look forced but just like two people who enjoy talking to each other JMO. He comes across as the type of guy I like, not too forward or try hard, but also putting in an effort to show her his attention. That's super attractive to me and just my early impression. JMO.

mobyz wrote:I suspected it was Peter based on his expression when the guys came out on Ellen.  His expression and his laser focus on Rachel side gave it away.  And i believe Rachel made that statement to Ellen because the person that gave her that special kiss was on that group date.  Just my personal opinion based on obsèrvation.

I had the same reaction, especially about shouting out to the guy. When she described the kiss, I was like "she wants that guy listening backstage to know she is smitten". And the guys who jumped in with the kissing and telling comments were more into bragging about themselves IMO than remembering a special moment that made me think it wasn't them. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:21 am

Beagle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

snipped
snipped

In the video when she turns around to the guy behind her (previously grey Tshirt guy, now wearing white Tshirt) I can hear her calling him Matt.

@Beagle This guy? Great catch on the "Matt"!

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 65 Matt10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:35 am

I'm pretty sure it's the woman filming who says "Matt (or Max) say hey!" There are two young boys with her (you can kind of see them in the lefthand corner of the frame) so I think she was talking to them. The voice sounds like it's coming from behind the camera, if that makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl