SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by BlackHalo Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:16 pm

blueblues wrote:Drunk or not, no one should ever be blamed for what someone else does to them IMO.
What exactly has Chase done to her? They drank from the same straw and the drink belongs to Lace.

YMMV but I'm not seeing anything scandalous.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Imma go ahead and make the assumption that Lauren was NOT with Amanda last night... (Based on the link in Amanda's thread.) So where oh where is she? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:48 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
maniluh wrote:just saw the snap of lauren partying with some bach people on IG. imo, if lauren and ben breaks up, i can see her having a rebound hook up with chase. laugh out loud
I think Lauren and Chase would like that  Hugesmile

https://instagram.com/p/BQq523_F_ti/

Btw, bad boy Chase for drinking from Lauren's glass (though really Lace's)! A bit intentionally flirty he was being... Or something? goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 3806527698

All IMO.

Regarding this snap: You can clearly see Ben is there over Chase's right shoulder touching him. Then the camera pans at the end showing BOR DUHM. Both men are there in that snap.
Run the snap again and you will see this--Ben:
goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Ben
And here is BOR:
goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Bor

My screen caps from the snap.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:50 pm

^The guy in the hat is Luke. I don't see another guy in that SC. But I'm blind sometimes. Lol

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 87b72b10 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 86669110 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I also don't like putting the onus on women saying a guy will be romantic when the right woman comes along to inspire him. Like what?  No matter what muse comes along, I am not going to have certain traits. Sometimes it is what it is.  And maybe what would appear to be a lack of romanticism for one person is enough or too much for another.

clapping! clapping! clapping!

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
maniluh wrote:just saw the snap of lauren partying with some bach people on IG. imo, if lauren and ben breaks up, i can see her having a rebound hook up with chase. laugh out loud
I think Lauren and Chase would like that  Hugesmile

https://instagram.com/p/BQq523_F_ti/

Btw, bad boy Chase for drinking from Lauren's glass (though really Lace's)! A bit intentionally flirty he was being... Or something? goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 3806527698

All IMO.

Regarding this snap: You can clearly see Ben is there over Chase's right shoulder touching him. Then the camera pans at the end showing BOR DUHM. Both men are there in that snap.
Run the snap again and you will see this--Ben:
goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Ben
And here is BOR:
goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Bor

My screen caps from the snap.

That is Josh in the blue... and Luke behind chase
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I also don't like putting the onus on women saying a guy will be romantic when the right woman comes along to inspire him. Like what?  No matter what muse comes along, I am not going to have certain traits. Sometimes it is what it is.  And maybe what would appear to be a lack of romanticism for one person is enough or too much for another.
IMO this isn't putting the onus on the woman but on the relationship. IMO all humans are capable of anything depending on their situation. Same flavor here. I suppose time will tell how Ben can be if/when there is another fiancée (maybe a real one this time laugh out loud) in the future. All IMO of course.

Regarding the bolded: IMO, that is exactly a prime example of putting the onus on the woman since it is the women that are different in the example given and Ben is the common denominator.

ITA with Kasha that it is what it is. Some people are just not that romantically inclined and IMO, while it's nice to have those romantic gestures and whatnot, I think romanticism should not be a determinant for a healthy relationship. Is it nice to have it? Sure. But if romanticism is what indicates when a man is most into someone then I have to beg to differ with that since to me that is nothing but infatuation/romantic love and not real, day-to-day, get-through-life-together love that I have been truly privileged to experience myself with my soulmate and hubby.

So if I had to wish anything for Ben and Lauren, it would be that they have a love based on much more than romantic gestures for random strangers via SM and the kind of love that puts in the work in a way that works best for them. JMO

clapping! clapping! clapping!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:03 pm

LUKE???!!!! Wow never saw that as Luke. Glad someone else did.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Yep. Luke is in the hat and Josh is the one creepily staring at Lace recording in the back laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Imma go ahead and make the assumption that Lauren was NOT with Amanda last night... (Based on the link in Amanda's thread.) So where oh where is she? laugh out loud

She's getting her hair done per her IG story in LA.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Yeah, that's Luke. I heard Ben is in Honduras. Taking separate trips again without your fiance does not bode well for their relationship.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Imma go ahead and make the assumption that Lauren was NOT with Amanda last night... (Based on the link in Amanda's thread.) So where oh where is she? laugh out loud

She's getting her hair done per her IG story in LA.
Ah ok thanks!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+68
richmondrose
ElonM
mamahamme
cookielover12
Jolena