SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:34 am

IDK...He does nothing for me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:40 am

He reminds me of Eric Hill (RIP) with his love for travel. Seems like he'd be an interesting guy with a lot of interesting experiences.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:53 am

I remember him and his sister from TAR Canada now! Smiley
No wonder she looked familiar on The Bachelorette Canada After Show laugh out loud I don't recall them mentioning that she was from TAR ... just that she was a superfan. Very attractive pair of siblings. It would be cool if he is cast Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:26 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:59 pm

He's cute! He'd also kinda be cute with Caila too laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Awesome thinking tweeting at him @GuardianAngel! I bet getting the feedback that he should apply probably really motivated him. Per his Instagram comments, he has officially applied. May the odds be in his favor laugh out loud.
The best part is If he makes it, we got him here first before filming even started smileyyay goteam
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm so glad he applied, I hope the odds are in his favour. :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:55 pm

@hae1001 it's funny how it all happened at once. I'm following him just because I love his positive outlook and inspiring messages. My kind of person to follow.

I went to look for the comments you are referring to.

laurenkathryn7If you do decide to email me please include your full name, age, height, occupation, where u live, complete contact info and a cute picture of u!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2764  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f339

jinderatwal@laurenkathryn7 officially sent Lauren, thanks so much for reaching out!

IG laurenkathryn7
Lauren Kathryn (Williamson) Casting Producer for The Bachelor (ABC)

Great job! yes

ETA: oops You already posted it. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:16 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Interesting did he go for an interview?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:58 pm

IDK but I thought maybe he's going to visit family before filming if he was accepted?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:11 pm

No other clues to other guys yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever