SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What bothers me is most of the guys released thus far either by sleuthing, RS, media etc seem to have hit the trash pile already and these were considered "quality guys".
I say nothing can be determined until they are seen in the flesh. Good golly that guy looks like another Luke Pell. Was he cloned or something??

I think he's a mixture of brooks also , think that's why I like him laugh out loud

But I noticed that too, but at least she's getting rid of juice heads that hit the gym.

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:24 pm

We don't know how many more of them are left! LOL
I guarantee there are probably a lot more knuckleheads left. This is the show. Without knuckleheads what we would have--a romance show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We don't know how many more of them are left! LOL
I guarantee there are probably a lot more knuckleheads left. This is the show. Without knuckleheads what we would have--a romance show.

Once upon a time the show was about romance laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:30 pm

This show was NEVER about romance. Mike Fleiss himself said and says that. It was a dating experiment. That's one reason they put so many different rejects oops crazies err types on.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Out of 31 guys, we have 12 and most of them seem normal and have good/respectable jobs IMO. About the crazies, I guess we will find out when the season airs.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Here is a link MF did about the show early on. It's pretty enlightening.
source

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Dessler wrote:Out of 31 guys, we have 12 and most of them seem normal and have good/respectable jobs IMO. About the crazies, I guess we will find out when the season airs.

I don't like that wrestler guy and blake E, the others don't seem to bad yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:42 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
Dessler wrote:Out of 31 guys, we have 12 and most of them seem normal and have good/respectable jobs IMO. About the crazies, I guess we will find out when the season airs.

I don't like that wrestler guy and blake E, the others don't seem to bad yet

I am more concerned with what they do for a living for now because that is all I have to go on. I agree Blake E is just a NO for me. I don't know about the wrestler guy, he seems successful with what he does(over 55k followers on twitter, a wikipedia page showing some of his achievements), we just have to wait to see his personality
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Lets just say he was interesting on Ex Isle, would not be surprised if it was him Rachel told to leave...

Last edited by Carine on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Update I think this is his real IG bc its private
While the other IG account has been adding people today and liking posts

http://instagram.com/yyanceyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Unless he has been liking posts and adding people because he is out...?
The other IG his ex commented on pics also he has a few pics of EX Isle cast mates and was promoting the show..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Carine wrote:Unless he has been liking posts and adding people because he is out...?
The other IG his ex commented on pics also he has a few pics of EX Isle cast mates and was promoting the show..

I don't know who is ex is bc I didn't watch the show, I think he's still in bc if mills says he's a villian then they will keep him in longer for drama or I think he's actually a decent guy IMO

And the other IG is literally adding people on the IG , 11s ago it says he added 8 people and then before that he added 5 people.

Last edited by cmarci93 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever