SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:12 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Update I think this is his real IG bc its private
While the other IG account has been adding people today and liking posts

http://instagram.com/yyanceyman

If the account is adding/liking then he is out for sure.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:13 pm

@reason yes but I think it's a fan account or business account just like how he had two facebooks , one for personal use and another for a public figure account

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:14 pm

As long as it is liking post someone has to be doing it so it might be him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:23 pm

We will see but just seem weird adding that many people , so far people that got eliminated only added a couple people

My screenshot of my IG feed
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Img_1513

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:24 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
Carine wrote:Unless he has been liking posts and adding people because he is out...?
The other IG his ex commented on pics also he has a few pics of EX Isle cast mates and was promoting the show..

I don't know who is ex is bc I didn't watch the show, I think he's still in bc if mills says he's a villian then they will keep him in longer for drama or I think he's actually a decent guy IMO

And the other IG is literally adding people on the IG , 11s ago it says he added 8 people and then before that he added 5 people.

There is another sleeper villain maybe that's why he didn't need to stay longer...?
Is there any sign that the account was being used while he was suppose to be in the mansion...?

Last edited by Carine on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:29 pm

No I didn't know he was in the show till I saw on twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Carine wrote:IG stats have been already posted by @pvpr. Some numbers have changed.

Also I think Dean is out too.
What is there that makes you think that?? Just so I can keep up with it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:58 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What bothers me is most of the guys released thus far either by sleuthing, RS, media etc seem to have hit the trash pile already and these were considered "quality guys".
I say nothing can be determined until they are seen in the flesh. Good golly that guy looks like another Luke Pell. Was he cloned or something??
I am more into judging on whether I like a guy with what I see on the show. They can all be great looking guys and like the eye candy but if the guy turns me off while watching the show....that's a whole nother matter.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Sorry...I am not saying they are "quality" according to me. The quotes indicate what has been "said". I don't know what they are or are not. The show doesn't always even show that. no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Carine wrote:IG stats have been already posted by @pvpr. Some numbers have changed.

Also I think Dean is out too.
What is there that makes you think that??  Just so I can keep up with it.

Not sure if he is, just was following 687 and now 688. Could still be there..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:24 pm

I watched Ex Isle. Couldn't remember this guy so I went looking for photos from the show... Found him and yeah, I remember him. He was a horndog. He slept with his ex during filming. Got involved with another girl as well and heavily flirted with a 3rd girl. The "ex" that he came on the show with actually went out with that guy Blake as well. He was brought on the show later with other singles.

Yeah, these 2 guys are "quality"... NOT (IMO)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever