SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 36 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Honestly if Rachel really wants to be petty she can hit Vanessa with a smooth block on IG and call it a day. She doesn't like her, they're not friends, why is that girl following her? Also ghost followers are ugly IMO. Just a thought I've had for a while.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:Honestly if Rachel really wants to be petty she can hit Vanessa with a smooth block on IG and call it a day. She doesn't like her, they're not friends, why is that girl following her? Also ghost followers are ugly IMO. Just a thought I've had for a while.

I guess to keep appearances? Maybe she wanted to put things behind them at the time? It's obvious Rachel isn't reciprocating or isn't over whatever happened so she might as well unfollow. I can't say I blame Rachel without knowing what was said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Sometimes you have to move past things because you have to, because it's the right thing to do. IMO
You can only change yourself for the most part.
When you are in the public eye, you are going to have more scrutiny. So it might make things easier all the way around.
No one is going to like everyone. That's pretty much life. But you can choose to work positively, get past an issue or ignore it vs flaming it. I know I have to exercise this here. LOL
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Honestly if Rachel really wants to be petty she can hit Vanessa with a smooth block on IG and call it a day. She doesn't like her, they're not friends, why is that girl following her? Also ghost followers are ugly IMO. Just a thought I've had for a while.

I guess to keep appearances? Maybe she wanted to put things behind them at the time? It's obvious Rachel isn't reciprocating or isn't over whatever happened so she might as well unfollow. I can't say I blame Rachel without knowing what was said

I'm going to give her until the end of the day to unfollow, it's early right now, but Rachel got up on someone's IG live yesterday and allegedly BLATANTLY said she doesn't like that woman. Why would you keep following someone that doesn't f*ck with you, and is willing to tell the world? It's clearly not because she enjoys her posts considering Vanessa's still liked a grand total of ZERO of Rachel's pics. Her continued follow after today tells me it's just an image thing. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Vanessa followed everyone from the cast right? which is totally fine. Then she obviously saw that Rachel never reciprocated the follow back. So instead of being petty she just remained following her because unfollowing would be childish and exactly what Rachel wants,IMO. Vanessa probably doesn't like any of her posts because frankly, Rachel already gave her the heads up " I don't like you" by not following back. To me Vanessa has given Rachel the olive branch by following her and by congratulating her on the ette gig. It's Rachel who has yet to put all of this behind and take the high road. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:03 pm

I greatly appreciate the diversity in Rachel's music taste and imo I don't think she takes herself seriously as she appreciates the classic RnB and also like Justin Bieber based her Insta story.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:06 pm

I'm going to sound like a broken record here because I say this all the time. I don't know these people on this show, because of that, I rely A LOT on what the people who went thorough the experience say about anyone. What friends and family says is secondary to me, because well, friends and family. In recent times, I have not seen any other casts receive the level of admiration and respect, not to talk of love/support, that Rachel has.

This isn't coming only from her cast mates, the producers have been singing her praise as well. And no, I don't think it's just because she is their latest lead. Yes, she is charismatic, and confident, but these are not stupid people. IMO, they love her because they lived with her and got to see her heart. The other girls are not responding positively to her because she is the HBIC, read their posts, she was there for them. This is a common theme, that Rachel was a supportive force for them in that environment where they were stripped of their support system. We even got to see some of that show of support on the show. I don't know how coming circumstances will affect them, but I can see a post show friendship between Rachel and Nick. They already have the foundation for that.

Rachel is a girl who has the support and respect of her peers. With internalized misogyny on the rise (help us, God!) in our society today, that is not to be taken lightly!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Ghost following IS childish & petty though IMO. At this point  IMO Vanessa unfollowing wouldn't be petty it's the reasonable course of action!. Her not unfollowing would be super fake IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:08 pm

Or honestly, maybe she doesn't even think about it. I know some may not believe this but I can genuinely say this has been the case with me a few times. I rarely unfollow anyone because to be honest, sometimes I even forget I'm following them.

From what I've gathered from reading here, Rachel doesn't post as much as some of the other cast members right? And Vanessa follows like over 500 people from what I've seen on her IG. In other words, it's more than possible that Rachel rarely shows up on Vanessa's feed because if someone does not post often, the few times they do, their posts can get buried under all the other people/accounts that person is following.

So because she likely rarely even shows up on Vanessa's feed, Vanessa probably doesn't even think about the fact that she follows Rachel. Again, just putting forth a different suggestion based on my habits. I rarely actually go to someone's account/page. I usually just check my feed and so whatever shows up at that time is all I see.

As I recall, Vanessa didn't follow anyone for like two weeks after her account indicated she was home. And then one day she just went on a following spree and followed a bunch of the women and that's probably been the extent of that. I really don't think she followed Rachel for some big statement and her not liking any of Rachel's posts is further indication of her just doing it to look good. I adore my best friend and she adores me and we rarely like each other's posts. Because we don't attach some big meaning to it. JMO of course

eta: Btw, I assume the term Ghost Following refers to following an account but never liking any of the posts? Well apparently I've been a very petty person because there are many accounts I follow that I haven't liked any of the posts. So why do I follow you may ask because I actually am a fan of the celebrity or read the magazine, etc. but I'm just not big on liking stuff. I know that seems odd to some people but again, I really just scroll through my feed, read some stuff and am done. I honestly even sometimes forget about the liking option. And that's why I've said social media is such a fascinating beast. We now form so many opinions and judgments on people based on just that.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Vanessa followed everyone from the cast right? which is totally fine. Then she obviously saw that Rachel never reciprocated the follow back. So instead of being petty she just remained following her because unfollowing would be childish and exactly what Rachel wants,IMO. Vanessa probably doesn't like any of her posts because frankly, Rachel already gave her the heads up " I don't like you" by not following back. To me Vanessa has given Rachel the olive branch by following her and by congratulating her on the ette gig. It's Rachel who has yet to put all of this behind and take the high road. JMO

Totally agree : Was about to post the same thing then saw this ! I agree that Vanessa has taken the high road and Rachel after three months is still bitter ! She needs to get over it she is the Bette now !
JMO

Last edited by whit90 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:10 pm

The producers singing praises about the lead is a no brainer. I wouldn't count that as the lead being this amazing person. They will turn their backs on the lead in a hot minute regardless if that person was Ms. Congeniality or not. Jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:14 pm

I didn't even know "ghost following" was a thing. There are plenty of people I follow on IG whose posts I rarely like or don't ever like but I don't consider myself to be "ghost following" them. And I do think it would look petty to unfollow Rachel; I'm really over sending messages through social media
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite