SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:38 pm

If I'm reading this correctly, that tweet was at 9:27am Eastern, 6:27am West coast time. That may have been at the end of the RC since it's dark. Someone CMIIW.

LiarBoy said filming starts today March 16th. Perfect, we're off to a good start?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:09 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:06 pm

That pic was just Rachel arriving at the mansion. Filming starts tonight.
Mike Fleiss‏ @fleissmeister  2h2 hours ago
I'll be tweeting out photos of tonite's Night One of #TheBachelorette ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:27 pm

Millsy said Rachel will have 30 guys. 26 tonight and the 4 from ATFR. He said there are no returnees in the original 30. He was hinting there could be a returnee arriving later. I hope not. Mills said some of the group dates are Rachel inspired dates and the travel outside the US will be to warm/hot weather locales.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:54 pm

What returnie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:56 pm

Anyone giving advice perhaps? That would be a retunee, also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:59 pm

I zoomed in on the picture and I see a paper that says doctor  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:56 am

Seabear wrote:Millsy said Rachel will have 30 guys. 26 tonight and the 4 from ATFR. He said there are no returnees in the original 30. He was hinting there could be a returnee arriving later. I hope not. Mills said some of the group dates are Rachel inspired dates and the travel outside the US will be to warm/hot weather locales.
Can you provide a link to where you are getting this info from???

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:40 pm

The journey continues ...
MF says in his twitter

Wonder were she's headed first

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added proper source)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 pm

She has a dog with her, never know she was a dog lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:50 pm

@reason I wonder if its her dog and she's taking it on her trip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
ChazSA
brownravens
pavalygurl
emusha
luvstx
shaughnessyb
Seabear
SunnyRachel
Ladybug82
Carine
KB_Mom