SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Skates Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:11 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BQoa3GVgBUd/
Here is link to Vanessa HTD preview. Smiley

I have seen all of the previews for the 4 frontrunners:

I feel like TPTB is trying to stir off RS conclusions of Vanessa being the winner by showing clips on Raven's HTD as more intimate... thus, showing the playful make out in the field...

...with the family centered theme for Vanessa which includes a father who would not give out his blessings to Nick, thus creating a conflict that may cause Nick to back out....

Rachel's theme is centered on gospel church gathering...I think that is sort of very sensitive issues...I feel like Nick is so uncomfortable being there...not because of racial issues....but, more so the subject of religion being introduced first based when meeting Rachel's family...Nick may not have the same religion as Rachel...and, he may not be as religious as she is...I feel like Nick wouldn't want people to dictate to him on which religion he is supposed to believe in...

The HTD on Corinne is quite funny...Corinne being the spoiled brat who like shopping so much...leading her boyfriend around...like the way she is leading Nick by his nose...  Smiley  Smiley

Last edited by Skates on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:40 pm

I loved it. That's exactly what Italians do on Sundays. IMO Vanessa's HTD couldn't be anything but family because that's just the way it is.

Going over all the names is always torture because there are so many of them. laugh out loud Then he has to get the Zio and Zia's in order, aunt's and uncles. You do not call anyone by just their first name if they are an aunt or uncle, it has to be Zio or Zia or godchild, commare for female or compare for male, even if they are not your relatives. laugh out loud

ETA: I just watched again, she was teaching him to say Piacere in Italian which means my pleasure when meeting someone. She starts with the P but then laughs at the Spanish.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:53 pm

I love how she teases him laugh out loud I think nick finally found his person and someone to make him laugh Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:05 am

I was struck by Vanessa's emotion upon seeing her family again. PINKHEART

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:06 am

Diana wrote:I love how she teases him laugh out loud I think nick finally found his person and someone to make him laugh Smiley

ITA! :yes: Totally reminded me of that moment back during Andi's season when his sister Maria asked him, "Does she make you laugh?" and his answer was something along the lines of "She makes me smile". IA that Nick has finally found the person who makes him laugh. :inlove

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:13 am

I just thought about this.. If Vanessa decides to move to LA, who would she hang out with besides Nick? Since she wasn't close to many of the girls on the show besides Danielle M. IMO, I think she and Ashley I could really become friends.

Last edited by cookielover12 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:16 am

JMO I don't see Ashley I and Vanessa ever being friends. They are very different women.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:17 am

But Nick and Ashley I are great friends so I can definitely see them at least hanging out sometimes
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:26 am

I was thinking that Nick would only be meeting her parents and siblings on the hometown date. I sure was wrong about that! I'm so happy that Nick met everyone right away!
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:26 am

cookielover12 wrote:I just thought about this.. If Vanessa decides to move to LA, who would she hang out with besides Nick? Since she wasn't close to many of the girls on the show besides Danielle M. IMO, I think she and Ashley I could really become good friends.

If Vanessa moves to LA, I think she may resume working in American school...may work on TV hosting shows... or may resume her interests in acting...if Nick is looking at going into acting as well, I think Vanessa would follow through with him...not mainly because she wants to build her brand as some people try to emphasize, but more so to have common grounds with Nick...

I think Vanessa would likely use her platform promoting philanthropic works rather than exposing herself to the worldly entertainment (showbiz) industries...I feel like Vanessa is a total Canadian by heart, I think with the Trump's in position right now...she will be happier to do philanthropic works in Canada more so than in the States...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 am

Maya wrote:when Vanessa was saying she's falling in love she also said that that's a type of feeling she didn't have for years.
In Nick response he said he's looking for a type of love he's never felt before, something greater than the loves he had in the past.
I like to think that what Nick was trying to tell her is that he wants her to love him the way she's never loved before.

Wow! I had never thought of it that way before but I think you are totally spot on and can totally see Nick being that way and viewing it that way as well. :yes:
Brilliant perspective and one of the many reasons I love this forum. I get to see things through the lens of others and learn so much along the way. Thank you yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:51 am

@AllAboutLove thank you! Wish I was able to express my perspective as eloquently as you ladies so I'm glad you got my point!

This was actually my first thought while listening to Nick but I am still trying to figure out the meaning behind his words on a boat. When he was saying he knows her without knowing the details, his head telling him to slow down and then he said "I kind of see it now I just have to make sure I don't loose it". It took Vanessa a minute to respond with "I'm not going anywhere".
I would like to think that he was trying to tell her that he knows she's the one.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption