SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:12 am

jessietrey wrote:I was thinking that Nick would only be meeting her parents and siblings on the hometown date. I sure was wrong about that! I'm so happy that Nick met everyone right away!

Reminds me of Luke's HTD. Where he has all his family and close friends. I can't wait to watch on Monday.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:20 am

This preview gives me warm feels.
How cute is Vanessa in teacher mode making sure her star pupil Nick did his homework (giggling I wonder if he tapped his back pocket in response because that's where his cheat notes are). And what a mischievous little boy is he to tease out her seriousness with a little Spanish. Love the laughter as prelude to the most important part of a HTD.
giggling  They clapped, her brother-in-law had the honor of representating the family by announcing the meal. There is room made for everyone, including the children.
IMO the table is laden with love.
IMO they deserve each other.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:19 am

I feel like Vanessa would fit right in with Nick's big family. I think she could walk right in a room full of his family and feel at home. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:26 am

Someone commented on Pacozero's IG that it's Vanessa's nonno's house in the HTD preview.

Also, her sister liked this pic and the HTD preview on @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi IG account. IMO That's a positive sign for the current status of their relationship.  Hugesmile

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Captur10
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:47 am

Do we know what Vanessa's brother in laws name is? He was in the preview speaking at the end and also holding the adorable child up in the air. He is married to her sister Melissa but he seems to be absent from social media. Just wondering if we knew his name.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am so looking forward to this HTD! They both look so happy! Nick looks nervous as well which is not surprising as I am sure he was extremely nervous and truly invested, IMO, and knows how much this means and wants to make a great impression toV's family-- which is large just Nick's family - except his is even larger!

Also, is it just me or do the parts seen of Nick and Vanessa feel like they are not even on this show?

It's such a stark difference to everything else on the show to me, like a home video of them together... real moments just captured in the moment, nothing rehearsed or forced, just natural. I don't think I've seen anything like it before the way Nick and Vanessa are
This is what I see. Vanessa did say on their last date it's as if she's known Nick for years. Watching them IMO it seems like they've known each other longer than a few weeks(up until this point in the show).

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:47 am

That htd looks amazing!

To me it seems like Vanessa and Nick have managed to show each other the real themselves during this short time. Not the polished front, but all sides to each other. Vanessa has shown her smart, sweet, supportive and loving side, but hasn't hidden the loud, opinionated, challenging and demanding side either. She's shown him that her job isn't just a job, she's tied to her family, and she couldn't easily walk away from them.

Nick has shown his vulnerable, caring side, but has clearly also shown, that even though he respects Vanessa's opinion, and wants to hear it, he will make up his own mind, and own decisions. He's no wallflower, he also is opinionated, can be controversial, and go against the popular opinion.

The little we have been able to see of Vanessa, and her relationship, it's very mature, passionate, respectful, but also fun and playful.

JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:58 am

notarose wrote:This preview gives me warm feels.
How cute is Vanessa in teacher mode making sure her star pupil Nick did his homework (giggling I wonder if he tapped his back pocket in response because that's where his cheat notes are). And what a mischievous little boy is he to tease out her seriousness with a little Spanish. Love the laughter as prelude to the most important part of a HTD.
giggling  They clapped, her brother-in-law had the honor of representating the family by announcing the meal. There is room made for everyone, including the children.
IMO the table is laden with love.
IMO they deserve each other.

Could you imagine both sets of families getting together? They would have to rent out a hall.

I am really loving seeing Nick with Vanessa. There is this sense of ease that I don't remember ever seeing with him. I can see that he is excited, but he also seems very comfortable and happy. And then there is the laughter. These two just seem to get each other on so many levels.

I don't often get excited about a couple and their long term possibilities, but I am about these two. Despite the difficulties of a long distance relationship, I hope these two really give it a good shot because they could be so good together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:08 am

@Cocoasneeze you said it best. IA and it makes me believe this union has a bright future.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:45 am

You all realise there is also Vanessa fan thread right!
I'm sure that will become a Nick & Vanessa fan thread in a few weeks &I expect it might get a little crowded after ATFR.
I saw the HTD preview right before went to sleep last night (uk time). It got me thinking of all the great qualities I can list which make Vanessa a perfect match for Nick. It still amazes me how she found her way to him, it seems like destiny. Statistically too Nick has had 3 times more exposure on BN programmes so the chances of the right person tuning in were 3 times higher than previous leads.

Vanessa as The One
1) Intelligent & quick witted- can bat around ideas
2) Their birthdays are 2 days apart- similar outlook as two thoughtful playful Librans.
3) Brunette with brown eyes!
4) Canadian Italian- Nick loves Canada
5) Large close knit family- as with Nick
6) Challenges behaviour she does not agree with. Speaks her own truth.
7) Self Confidence & Charisma
8) As a trained teacher is dedicated to a cause greater than her self
9) Age appropriate & describes wanting to be 'a mom'.
10) Articulate in words- can communicate on same level as Nick both intellectually and emotionally. I.e. acknowledges what he says then replies " I am not going anywhere".
11) Smoking hot & enjoys gym going!
12) Nick makes her feel "so beautiful" and she lights up in his presence- eyes and smile set the world on fire.
13) Believer in destiny- the guidance of her grandfather to find her soulmate. Believing she is meant to find Nick " the stars aligned for me". She will not abandon him in tough times.
14) Silly sense of humour- makes Nick laugh.
15) Introducing Vanessa Viall. VV

I'll stop there.  All IMHO

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 am

This is cracking me up. Sharleen is going to get such a kick out of these epic Simultaneous Direct-Looks-Into-Camera™️. laugh out loud

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Vn10
sc mine
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:51 am

Eagle Eye wrote:This is cracking me up. Sharleen is going to get such a kick out of these epic Simultaneous Direct-Looks-Into-Camera™️. laugh out loud

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Vn10
sc mine

This is what actually makes me think of Nick and V as being more real. It's like they are so comfortable with each other that the cameramen aren't not there, but they are there just as if they had their friends there at those moments. So not even breaking the 4th wall but more like friends capturing their moments like one would on social media with ones camera phone.

Also... Nick's smile! I don't think I've ever seen him so happy and laughing like he is here before. Comparing how he is with Vanessa to every other season, it's like Nick's emotions, body language, and facial expressions are so much more natural and also more abundant and like he is experiencing laughing and crying tears of joy and things almost for the first time, or at least in a deeper way than ever before and it is just pouring out of him. Vanessa seems to be bringing that out of Nick the most out of anyone. Like Sharleen said, she's never seen Nick look at another person the way he does Vanessa. It makes me think of when he told Vanessa on their 2nd date that he wants to feel a love greater than any ever before. Based just on how he has been in compared to anything in the past, I can honestly say whatever he feels for Vanessa is more obvious and real and natural looking so it wouldn't surprise me at all if it is also greater than anything before.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption