SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:50 am

detail about next episode
"Nick’s first date finds him with a beautiful bachelorette flying in a private helicopter over the breathtaking snow-covered landscape of Finland. He is delighted when the smitten woman shares her intimate feelings for him. But will she accept his invitation to the fantasy suite? And what will Nick think of the very private, innermost secret she reveals to him? As they watch the spectacular Northern Lights together, this could turn into the ultimate night of romance and the beginning of a beautiful relationship – or the end of the journey for one of the women."

I really hope vanessa gets the northern lights date, so far nick has been taking her on the cool romantic dates
I think raven is the helicopter date bc it says a women shares her feelings for him, and vanessa already did.
then rachel is the sleigh ride date.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2109a/

Last edited by cmarci93 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:02 am

I think Vanessa on any date is great giggling   Nick has said in an interview helicopters make him slightly queasy. Not sure if Vanessa has many secrets.  We don't know anything about her last relationship but Nick might by this point.  

V really likes Christmas so I could see her enjoying a sleigh ride with St Nick. And they can cuddle under blankets all the way ho ho ho!  And reindeer, another 1st.
Oh dear, now I'm really hoping that is their 1-1.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:11 am; edited 3 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:04 am

cmarci93 wrote:detail about next episode
"Nick’s first date finds him with a beautiful bachelorette flying in a private helicopter over the breathtaking snow-covered landscape of Finland. He is delighted when the smitten woman shares her intimate feelings for him. But will she accept his invitation to the fantasy suite? And what will Nick think of the very private, innermost secret she reveals to him? As they watch the spectacular Northern Lights together, this could turn into the ultimate night of romance and the beginning of a beautiful relationship – or the end of the journey for one of the women."

I really hope vanessa gets the northern lights date, so far nick has been taking her on the cool romantic dates
I think raven is the helicopter date bc it says a women shares her feelings for him, and vanessa already did.
I agree this episode is about Raven

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:16 am

It was somewhat hard to watch the last couple of minutes of their date when Nick was unknowingly breaking Vanessa's heart. She realized the possibility of Nick being equally in love with someone else and of course doubting the level of their connection.

I want to see how the edit will play out the last minute of Vanessa stepping out of the limo. (You know, where they tried to make it seemed like Vanessa was heading to Nick's room but it was only Andi who came a-knockin' on his door)The other 3 ladies are somewhat confident of their connection whereas Vanessa talks about her fears, and possibly regrets. I can see it connecting with Nick's FRC ITM about his chosen one accepting his proposal. We shall see. Is it Monday yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:33 am

notarose wrote:I think Vanessa on any date is great giggling   Nick has said in an interview helicopters make him slightly queasy. Not sure if Vanessa has many secrets.  We don't know anything about her last relationship but Nick might by this point.  

V really likes Christmas so I could see her enjoying a sleigh ride with St Nick. And they can cuddle under blankets all the way ho ho ho!  And reindeer, another 1st.

not sure if you saw the season 21 preview , but its rachel that goes on the sleigh ride with nick because rachel is wearing a red hat while talking to nick in a cabin and you see a girl wearing a red hat while kissing nick on the sleigh.

thats why I'm saying vanessa is probably the one that gets to see the northern lights with nick and not the helicopter ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:34 am

@2ndcampbell yea it will be interesting, i understand where vanessa is worried but nick keeps giving her hints to stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:38 am

where did you find this information about the upcoming episode

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:44 am

@Edgarretana10 abcpress.com then go to the bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:24 am

cmarci93 wrote:
notarose wrote:I think Vanessa on any date is great giggling   Nick has said in an interview helicopters make him slightly queasy. Not sure if Vanessa has many secrets.  We don't know anything about her last relationship but Nick might by this point.  

not sure if you saw the season 21 preview , but its rachel that goes on the sleigh ride with nick because rachel is wearing a red hat while talking to nick in a cabin and you see a girl wearing a red hat while kissing nick on the sleigh.

thats why I'm saying vanessa is probably the one that gets to see the northern lights with nick and not the helicopter ride.

Thanks
Guess I was hoping for 2 red hats giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:35 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:

As to hypothetical orders:
F1 Vanessa

F2 Andi (before Josh)
F3 Corinne, heck anyone before Kaitlyn
F30 Kaitlyn (immature, rebound situation)

All imo

This made me laugh. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:10 am

notarose wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:

Thanks
Guess I was hoping for 2 red hats giggling

Yes IA that sounds like it must be Raven in the as she hasn't admitted her love for Nick yet. Oh boy am I praying she wants to save herself until marriage, for Vanessa's sake.
If Vanessa gets the Northern Lights date, well that again is a once in a lifetime experience, like ZG was, he will have saved that for his F1. I mean by now Nick's helicopter ride tally must be over 10 (but under 30;).

Today I have been thinking about how it must be for Nick to be viewing these episodes from Vanessa perspective. At the time he must have had a million thoughts in his head, juggling different dates & expectations of him. Now he can sit back and soak in how it must have been for Vanesss'a journey & her uncertainties and her love for him. Even the HTD section he would not have seen how negative overall each family member was when she spoke to each. So IMO it will only make him love her even more, having had the toughest HTD reactions to deal with, plus al the SM comments she's been getting lately. I think by ATFR we might see a very protective Nick with something to say about all the bad press. He is very principled in sticking up for the truth of things and was generous even towards Andi after she got so much bad press, so I can only imagine how much he will be speaking out for Vanessa when they go public. I hope she addresses some of the issues too, even in a small 'rising above it' sort of way.
All IMO

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:28 am

Please post the exact link as to where this came from to avoid it from being deleted. As per the rules, a link/source must be provided at all times.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption