SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Loulou Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Did anyone notice Vs ITMs at hometowns. IMO she went from happy/over joyed/I love N to concerned/stressed/insecure IMO it felt like all taped at once so odd. Wondered if taped after Show to ad drama. Reading some of V families Instagram comments on the htv sounded to be a typical Italian party involving the crew with everyone having a fab time. Then N leaving her dad's he seemed confident and happy. So many mixed messages thanks to editing

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:07 pm

@Loulou I'm pretty sure some of those ITMs were filmed later. I could clearly see a difference in her hair. During the actual HTD, the curl fell out pretty quickly due to the humidity and rain.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:40 pm

I am looking forward to see how Nick and Vanessa are going to be on social media when the show is over are they going to be posting a lot or are they going to be more reserve and private

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:06 pm

The WTA is actually today and not tomorrow
thats what all the girls are saying on their stories

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:27 pm

there are new reports that Nick is going to be competing for dwts how do you think Vanessa feels about it? I knew Nick wasn't going to turn dwts

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:33 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:there are new reports that Nick is going to be competing for dwts how do you think Vanessa feels about it? I knew Nick wasn't going to turn dwts

I don't think she cares , she's probably happy for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:there are new reports that Nick is going to be competing for dwts how do you think Vanessa feels about it? I knew Nick wasn't going to turn dwts

I don't think it is such a big deal if ever Nick gets in...Vanessa will be able support him on the side...the same way the previous bachelor(s) has done with their partners supporting them on the side...as long as Nick is not into too much partying...and, hooking up with other girls or random people...which I really doubt he will be doing... but, I think the news on their breakup will be swirling and running wildly for sure...

Last edited by Skates on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:36 pm

There is a tour company in Lapland called Santa's Lapland that does a Christmas themed tour that includes a search to find Santa, a sleigh ride, reindeer school, elf school, igloo's an ice bar and much more. A review I read said they ate spaghetti bolognaise for lunch Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f602  and pancakes were available for snacks all day. There are also cosy kotas (large teepees) on site. I hope the Christmas loving Vanessa gets a FSD like this. Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f491  Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f384 Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f385  Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f387  Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f46b   giggling
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Seabear wrote:There is a tour company in Lapland called Santa's Lapland that does a Christmas themed tour that includes a search to find Santa, a sleigh ride, reindeer school, elf school, igloo's an ice bar and much more. A review I read said they ate spaghetti bolognaise for lunch Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f602  and pancakes were available for snacks all day. There are also cosy kotas (large teepees) on site. I hope the Christmas loving Vanessa gets a FSD like this. Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f491  Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f384 Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f385  Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f387  Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f46b   giggling

Aw that sounds amazing , I know there is a helicopter tour in Finland and then a sleigh with nick kissing a girl that looks like rachel bc she's wearing the same red hat in the little hut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:40 pm

I need to see pictures already of the Finland dates. I wanna know if they go in a hot tub laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:46 pm

Yeah I really hope we get photos from the Finland dates. I want to know what Nick and Vanessa did in Finland!
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:21 am

I *think* (don't hold me to it cause ya know TPTB and all) that maybe the Nissa footage/storyboard as of HTD has been kicked in to high gear for the finish. She had the last HTD, the longest one aired of the 4 and it had everything from the giddiness btw Nissa, to Nick in awe of her and the way her students loved her (which he mentioned he feels the same ya know without directly admitting he's in love with her) then the real world talk and angsty stuff with the family including Nick acknowledging that alot more needs to be discussed re logistics after the show *should* (when ;) ) he chooses Vanessa. I think that FSD the no camera part was I'm sure very romantic for Nissa but I am guessing Nissa also discussed some real world relationship goals/strategies for afterwards. I am not saying they solved all the logistical stuff in one over night span but it (no cameras) as Nick has said in interviews is a great opportunity to talk over various things each are looking for re the relationship. "Business" matters aside, I too can't wait to see Finland and the FSD particularly Nissa's date

As for WTA, I honestly am ready if any of the girls go after my guy (#TeamNick first and foremost) to defend his honor! Not because I think he's perfect and incapable of bad choices sometimes (he is human and proud of it!) but because I truly believe he has been very genuine/sincere in his role of the lead and I do really admire how fair and honest and open he has been with the women. Some of them might be miffed or feel he wasn't fair to them but IMO they would be missing the point in that he didn't want to prolong or drag them along only to crush them later. It takes guts to do the right thing even if it causes someone momentary pain because in the long run it will prevent even greater pain. There is a reason that so far Vanessa is the only surviving member of the "I love you Nick declaration society..." (IMO). I guess some could argue Raven too, but her ILY was so random/out of nowhere that I am not sure Nick took her seriously plus she herself seems to have forgotten that moment since she now is obsessing that her not telling him ILY at HTD could get her booted. I am hoping Vanessa (if she still had any concerns to begin with knows that after numerous ILY including Corrine's impending elimination, her ILY is the only one that didn't result in elimination.

As for the DWTS rumor, IF Nick does indeed land a spot on the show I think it will be a fun thing. Heck in my imagination I have a twist where they also fill a spot with the F1 (Vanessa) and the two can compete (lovingly of course) against one another, maybe even dance together! That being said until anything official is announced, it remains just a rumor to me. It seems normal lately that the current lead for Bachelor/Bachelorette is in the running for DWTS. I think I even saw last season a cast list that had Jojo with a partner as though it was official. We'll see on 3/1 when the cast is announced.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption