SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:10 am

crunchycheeto wrote:I just noticed that Vanessa totally took that book away from its section! Last to Die? The Longest Kill? Hitler's Eagles?! speechless

Vanessa better put that book where she found it, or else she's really as horrible as some people make her out to be. :dripdrip

no no  how dare she bring a French translation into the English history section.  
One of these things is not like the others.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:18 am

ReneeM wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Lol SM is not real life. It tells part of the story. No one knows what kind of phone conversations/emails/dm's may or may not have taken place. Vanessa allegedly has a penchant for talking about people behind their backs, if that's her modus operandi I doubt she'd come out and say it publicly on SM where everyone can see. I'm entertaining ALL possibilities, not just ones that make the person I like look good or the one I don't like look bad because everything about whatever the beef is, at this point is speculation. All JMO.

I think most people have been in the position at least once in life where they have been caught with their hand in the cookie jar--talking about someone behind their back and then getting caught.
So call the person out. Get it out and move on. Jeez. How high school. Sorry middle school.
I have a hard time believing the people so upset about this issue have not been in the same position before. Either way, grow up.

Maybe it's my own experiences in life but fake sh*t rubs me wrong in an extreme way. I'm a firm believer of saying things with your chest, mean what you say, say what you mean. I can deal with B*tchy people, I can deal with immature people, I can deal with people who don't like me, or those who just have criticisms of various things I do, but I can't/won't deal with the fakes. Anything you have to say about me, you should be able to say TO me and if not, you're just a weak b*tch IMO. People like that can't ever get my respect.  That's not to say that Vanessa definitely did any of these things, just that if she did, I'd see why someone like Rachel, who's entire thing on the show was that she was gonna be '100% real' (and that's how she's acted IRL too) wouldn't respect her. Rachel didn't follow Vanessa back after filming, because they're not friends, she tweets about the show but has never mentioned Vanessa. She did an IG live where people asked her if she likes the spoiled Vanessa and she apparently straight up said no, didn't dance around the question or acted fake, and then when people accused her of ducking the question she repeated her answer, she said it with her chest. I still think she should've ignored it but it doesn't bother me as much as it does others. Kristina came off as very real on the show, and then that whole weekend with Vanessa happened and that seemed fake as h*ll to me so that's the one that has my eyebrows raised. All JMO.

I agree. I really wish she had just not said anything, but Rachel is just not social-media savvy (which requires one to be somewhat calculated). She just says what she thinks and does what she believes, which is why I like her, but is probably going to be an issue for her as lead. My bigger issue is with girls like Kristina or Alexis, who are commenting on Vanessa's IG or spending time with her and then sh*t-talking her. If Rachel was doing that, I would write her off, but this was just a stupid mistake, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:24 am

I think from early in the season when the squad where having their group message about IMO the crying on the volleyball date and Nick keeping them all for the rest of the date.. the squad has clearly been pissy. IMO they are mad that Nick chose Vanessa. ITA that they probably hoped the edit would make Vanessa look bad....but it doesn't and she has way more SM followers than the squad does....so it probably makes them mad. I see them as jealous and petty....as well as very immature. I hope Vanessa just ignores them and stays above the fray.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:29 am

notarose wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:I just noticed that Vanessa totally took that book away from its section! Last to Die? The Longest Kill? Hitler's Eagles?! speechless

Vanessa better put that book where she found it, or else she's really as horrible as some people make her out to be. :dripdrip

no no  how dare she bring a French translation into the English history section.  
One of these things is not like the others.

Where is Waldo laugh out loud! Good one V! rofl cantstopl
There was a lot of questions about someone else's whereabouts recently

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:31 am

Seabear wrote:I think from early in the season when the squad where having their group message about IMO the crying on the volleyball date and Nick keeping them all for the rest of the date.. the squad has clearly been pissy. IMO they are mad that Nick chose Vanessa. ITA that they probably hoped the edit would make Vanessa look bad....but it doesn't and she has way more SM followers than the squad does....so it probably makes them mad. I see them as jealous and petty....as well as very immature. I hope Vanessa just ignores them and stays above the fray.
JMO

I remember hearing for several seasons that sometimes the chosen/F1 also receives what the others could label as preferential treatment. That too could cause others to be upset.
Preferential treatment--more off camera time with the lead at times, because the lead will seek you out, a closeness that can develop with production that a MOT might not get.
I remember hearing from the F2 herself during a season that she was given a less desired flight home from the MTP to the LCD(the MTP was held in the states the LCD and FRC was in Hawaii) and was horribly sleep deprived and that the F1 got a great flight and had time to catch up on sleep. The F2 was told what kind of gift to get the lead and had to go out and make it happen. The F1 was helped do her thing--all her supplies provided. Everything was easy and breezy for that F1.
I have heard of stuff like this too many times from too many sources to believe it does not happen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:33 am

There have been way too many popular F1s for me to believe this was jealousy, IMO. And, the way that all of the girls reacted with support and love for Rachel when she was announced...I don't think I've ever seen that before. Not a jealous group, IMO. Petty about events that happened 3 months ago? Probably.

And, I really, really, really don't think this has anything to do with nick. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Seabear wrote:I think from early in the season when the squad where having their group message about IMO the crying on the volleyball date and Nick keeping them all for the rest of the date.. the squad has clearly been pissy. IMO they are mad that Nick chose Vanessa. ITA that they probably hoped the edit would make Vanessa look bad....but it doesn't and she has way more SM followers than the squad does....so it probably makes them mad. I see them as jealous and petty....as well as very immature. I hope Vanessa just ignores them and stays above the fray.
JMO

I remember hearing for several seasons that sometimes the chosen/F1 also receives what the others could label as preferential treatment. That too could cause others to be upset.
Preferential treatment--more off camera time with the lead at times, because the lead will seek you out, a closeness that can develop with production that a MOT might not get.
I remember hearing from the F2 herself during a season that she was given a less desired flight home from the MTP to the LCD(the MTP was held in the states the LCD and FRC was in Hawaii) and was horribly sleep deprived and that the F1 got a great flight and had time to catch up on sleep. The F2 was told what kind of gift to get the lead and had to go out and make it happen. The F1 was helped do her thing--all her supplies provided. Everything was easy and breezy for that F1.
I have heard of stuff like this too many times from too many sources to believe it does not happen.

Remember when F3 Ben talked about sharing a room with Shawn who had a big bed while 6'4" Ben had a cot?
cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:41 am

notarose wrote:Getting wild on a Saturday night #partywithwaldo
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Image20
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ9MeeNhSUA/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

Now that's a classy woman. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:01 am

northernviewer wrote:A bunch of girls throwing shade and not liking the girl that took their boyfriend from them?.....ya thats not normal ...she must have done something else really really bad in order for them to hold a grudge giggling

#greenwithenvy #gradeschooldrama #letshatethecanadiangirlwhostoleourman

This... Smiley. Smiley
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:04 am

She used up all the hot water, spit in someone's shampoo, forgot to flush, did not VIPooh, used someone's toothbrush to clean the toilet, ate the last slice of pizza, snored, belched in someone's face.
Take your pick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:08 am

This group of women have already shown themselves on the show to be aggressive and competitive on the show so to me I can't compare them to past seasons and say it's not jealousy post-show. 

More and more I think SM has taken this show in a direction for the worse and these immature antics post-show by many of these girls is proof, IMO, that they are giving JoJo's guys a run for their money! 

Vanessa has the most SM followers. For a bunch of these women whose main goal is to get followers to stay relevant, IMO, that is a huge incentive to continue their competitiveness and jealousy. 

They seem petty and desperate enough to post stupid memes so IMO they're petty enough to dislike Vanessa solely for winning and for Vanessa having the most SM followers without Vanessa needing to tweet a bunch of stupid memes and nonsense to get said followers. 

It's a reflection on them and desperation and immaturity, IMO, and not on Vanessa.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:She used up all the hot water, spit in someone's shampoo, forgot to flush, did not VIPooh, used someone's toothbrush to clean the toilet, ate the last slice of pizza, snored, belched in someone's face.
Take your pick.

Maybe Vanessa's washroom is way bigger than theirs...and, Vanessa gets to sneak into Nick's room or vice versa!!
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption