SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Am I suppose to believe that no one other than Vanessa talked behind Rachel's back? No other contestant talked about any one else, Vanessa is the only one that apparently said something about supposedly Rachel, and it was behind her back?

IMO what ever happened, to me, it doesn't matter. You're on a reality show. If the F1 got preferential treatment, if it was obvious who the F1 was, if you feel you didn't have a chance, to bad for you. That's the way it goes. If one finds it necessary to be the leader of the pact and everyone follows like sheep just to prove that you're the "in crowd" and they are BFF with the new lead, you're IMO leading a sad life. It appears to be the case with some of the others backing up negative posts IG's and tweets.

As it has been said many times, it's what happens after filming that shows true character. No one needs to like anyone or follow anyone or like SM posts, but they also don't need to voice their opinions via SM as if they are the popular girls. Vanessa appears to be happy. She doesn't appear to be affected by the negativity, which tells me she has done what she can to resolve the issue, whereas the new 'ette appears to be harbouring ill feelings. Pick up the phone and clear the air, or just shut up and get on with your life. The one you're getting paid who knows how much and set an example for your historic season IMHO. I say this for the other contestants too IMHO, move on to your next gig. If Vanessa wasn't upfront and spoke behind anyone's back, what's the difference between that and what the others are doing on SM, IMO it's the same thing.

If there is a proposal and an engagement, there will be a fan thread for them, just like all the other couple fan threads we have on our forum, they aren't any different than any other couple and their fans can fan till their hearts content. If they split, the title will be changed and both move on, just as many other couples in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Skates Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:Is the kettle calling the pot black? If this about calling someone a backstabber aren't they all guilty? All of them had a talk with Nick about Corinne's maturity level but yet continued to be best chums with her. Are they possibly upset with Vanessa because she denied it?

I don't even think Vanessa would have gone back to clear any issues, if it doesn't concern them...if they (the squad) have already pre-set their minds that she is a back stabber...there's really no point of convincing or arguing herself off any situations like these...it is the case of just being the bigger person walking away from the drama the other person has created...I believe Vanessa may have already cleared the issues off with Danielle L, thus the scene where Danielle L has her head leaning on Vanessa's shoulder... they are in good terms, no hard feelings...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:17 pm

^^I'm pro clearing the air but not a lot of people are ready to face it. It doesn't matter the age too; I've seen it when I was younger and I see it in my "wiser" years. If someone's not willing to do that, we are not aligned and I'm not sure I can continue to be friends with. So, I'm moving on. Kudos to Vanessa for seeming to move on.

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a caret)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:23 pm

I just gotta say, how happy does Vanessa look in her recent social media posts? That smile she has, it's ear to ear lately. Her family and friends are posting positive things. She is potentially getting U2 to appear at her students play, and IMO she's madly in love with someone who is madly in love with her back. Who's better than her right now? She's above all the nonsense. Happiness will do that to you.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:57 pm

SeekAny wrote:I just gotta say, how happy does Vanessa look in her recent social media posts? That smile she has, it's ear to ear lately. Her family and friends are posting positive things. She is potentially getting U2 to appear at her students play, and IMO she's madly in love with someone who is madly in love with her back. Who's better than her right now? She's above all the nonsense. Happiness will do that to you.

Yes I am hoping this is the case too @SeekAny.
I think she will rise above all of this & Nick will too. I don't want to see any more latent bitchiness from either camp on events of over 3 months ago that will always have two sides. I am going to focus on the Nissa connection & get my ducks in a row for the final episodes showing the LOVE.
I came on this forum because of Nick after all & have now found I am loving what I see of Vanessa. I like her style, I still have not seen anything I would deem 'bad' or rude behaviour at all. Quite the opposite. In imagining a happy ending for Nick I could not have picked a fuller more interesting person than Vanessa. The one.
All IMO.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:02 pm

I'm not surprised at all they seemed friendly with Vanessa early on, only to turn on her now.

When the season started airing they probably knew she was F1 and figured she'd be the beloved star, IMO. So they were going to hitch their wagons to the likely loved one, IMO.

Then Rachel was about to be announced as B'ette, and they probably knew before it was announced, IMO. So now they are going to hitch their wagons to the next star instead, keeps their tiny fame going longer, IMO. So now they can turn bitchy on Vanessa.

IMO, they are just riding the wave of who is ascendent at the moment. That doesn't mean their dislike of Vanessa or love of Rachel is less real, just means they are more or less aggressive expressing it depending on who they perceive to be the best coat tails at the moment.

If the tide starts to roll toward Nick/Vanessa being beloved and super popular, I won't be at all surprised to see any of these girls loving on them. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:30 pm

Dude. These girls are ridiculous. Especially, and it pains me cause I WANT to like her, but Rachel. She seems like the ring leader here. I don't even care what Vanessa did or what happened during filming. Unless she said something like racist or completely out of line, get the flip over it. It is NOT a good look, especially for the Bachelorette. Be kind and gracious, at least publicly, and MOVE ON.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:Dude. These girls are ridiculous. Especially, and it pains me cause I WANT to like her, but Rachel. She seems like the ring leader here. I don't even care what Vanessa did or what happened during filming. Unless she said something like racist or completely out of line, get the flip over it. It is NOT a good look, especially for the Bachelorette. Be kind and gracious, at least publicly, and MOVE ON.

ITA!  :yes: IMO The thing is no one can be sure what was truly said unless one is there to witness it first-hand and even then there is possibility for misinterpretation. A classic case for me is Ashley-Caila BIP situation. JJ also said it publicly a couple of days back that the producers lied to both him and Clint about something to get some reactions. How are you supposed to trust anyone in that environment? 

If it's a case of 'Vanessa saying something which got back to Rachel', there are so many things I would need to know to take sides - what Vanessa said, who heard it, when was it said, who told Rachel about it, could they have any other motivation for saying things, was there potential for misinterpretation, and so on. I would never know the answers to all those questions so for me 'the fight' or 'what Vanessa said' is a moot point and I don't care about it while forming opinions. What they say/do now by themselves away from TPTB and the show is what I place value in.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:38 pm

For me an issue was never "Vanessa or Rachel" ... because I can appreciate both for what they brought to the show and mostly what I was able to witness with Nick ... my issue has been always with that "just because" ... and for the sake of the argument ... IMO "just" has to have a "merit" and "because" requires a "purpose" ... with those being "unknown or debatable" I have only faith in people's good intentions.

I have "trust" in Nick ... one less equation to solve ... since "knowing" (presuming, assuming, believing) his words and past choices, patterns, I don't find him unpredictable.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiraz2224 Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Perhaps they never aired the "fight/argument" because it would make Rachel look bad too.  Her being the new Bachelorette, it seems TPTB would want her to look wholesome, so we all root for her find her prince.

Also, announcing her as the new Bachelorette early gives more time for Nick/Vanessa on the ATFR and.... less drama for Nick to deal with that night.

Shiraz2224

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:16 pm

It's too bad Rachel will again be at ATFR. I wish Vanessa didn't even have to see her that day. hmmm How fun! R & R chicks sending bad wishes to Nick and Vanessa.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Are we sure she will be there? I dont think she will. That is my belief as to why then announce her early.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption