SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:56 pm

There is a big part of me that wonders if they are still together too. It's not just one small thing, it's a bunch of things taken together that makes me question it. 1. Lack of concrete SHV evidence. While we have had periods of relative silence by both of them, it does seem like Nick has stayed put in LA for awhile. Vanessa could have traveled there and maybe they're just being careful because of "orange couch gate," but I'm not 100% convinced. 2. Vanessa has stopped liking tweets related to the show. She's gone pretty quiet in general. 3. The Canada thing is just such a HUGE hurdle. I know people say if you love someone, you'll make it work, but we also always say that real love doesn't develop between these couples until filming ends. It's a lot to overcome and it's a lot for either of them to ask of each other, honestly. 4. The comment on Vanessa's instagram of someone saying their cousin spoke with her brother and he told them that N & V got engaged but broke up. The girl's location was listed as Montreal. Normally, I'd be pretty dismissive of that, but considering everything else I'm not so sure.

I want to be wrong about this. Nick is mature, self-aware and emotionally intelligent, so I find it hard to believe he would propose to someone if he hadn't thought of a viable way to make the relationship work. I'm encouraged by the fact that several members of her friends and family follow either/both Nick or Nick & Vanessa fan accounts. TWT I guess, I'm just not getting a great feeling. And as happy as I am for Nick to do DWTS, it means he is committed to LA for awhile longer, so I'm not sure how that bodes either. All JMO, and as I said, I hope I'm just getting paranoid.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:01 pm

I believe Nick (have "faith" that he is a man I think he is .. with good intentions) ... so I believe in him being "happily in love" and not "on the road to break-up" with Vanessa. IMO my perception of the couple reflects my sentiment towards Nick, more than what I think of Vanessa (who in "family" terms is still a stranger, given the time "on air") ... so I am positive and optimistic. Either way, it's not my life, so I only hope for the best, their happiness ... and my entertainment.

The intentions ... what motivates Nick and what he wants ... since I don't know ... I choose to believe it's good, So that's the difference it makes on how I view their success.

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:03 pm

I think Vanessa is Nick's spirit animal giggling  and vice versa. As BIP Daniel said, an eagle needs an eagle.
IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Happy...I don't think anyone, even unspoiled, questions that he picks Vanessa in the end. That is pretty obvious and the fact that they are not going to show f1 vs. F2 fantasy dates on episode before WTA will just further drive home the point.

The show, imo, for past couple episodes seems all about can Vanessa and Nick last. Well, that is generally a time will tell answer....wait and see couple in real world. But in past week, a couple thing has happened:

1. Nick reported to be on DWTS
2. RS, Afterbuzz and Bach nation saying they broke up or that they can't see lasting.

Yes, RS says that EVERY season but I personally can't recall Danny Hoyt of Afterbuzz ever making these predictions 3 weeks before finale. It just has never been done.

Many of you will say, "oh Danny doesn't know." My response is someone is feeding Danny ( and others in Bach nation) the break up rumors and telling him to leak it.

Why? What's in it for ABC? Viewer support for Nick on DWTS, and as Seabear suggests...Bachelorette Canada for Vanessa. Everyone wins with Rachel getting her lead role. Heck, even Raven and Corinne win with spots on BIP.

And, that is pretty much what Danny predicted last Monday on podcast....all five of them continuing in spotlight.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Obviously no one knows if they are still together or split now, but every time when I start doubting , there are little things that make me hopeful they are still together. I feel they had a SHV last week (or a couples of weeks before?)Vanessa normally posts on snapchat or IG story daily, but she was really quiet during that period of time.
I don't know if TPTB tells Nick, Vanessa, their friends and family what to post or what not to post. But like smoother have pointed out, her friends still follow him and I think her aunt posted a pic from HTD? Nick retweeted and liked a tweet saying "Nick got a seal of approval from her students" from her HTD. He didn't retweet anything related to Raven or Rachel. They  both posted the same pic from HTD on IG. She posted a pic from their date on Bimini. If they really broke up already, why post all those things?

RE. the IG comment: the poster said they broke up and then said my cousin met your brother. I don't think her brother would just blabber that out. Ali, who knows Nick personally, commented HERAT emoji on the same post. Why would she do that if she thinks they already broke up?
Do I think they will last? I don't know. Do I think they have problems right now? Yes, possibly. Do I think they already broke up by now? I don't think so. Even if they do, well, Nick got to do DWTS and Vanessa still looks happy on sm, so I am not too sad for them.
All JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:12 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Happy...I don't think anyone, even unspoiled, questions that he picks Vanessa in the end. That is pretty obvious and the fact that they are not going to show f1 vs. F2 fantasy dates on episode before WTA will just further drive home the point.

The show, imo, for past couple episodes seems all about can Vanessa and Nick last. Well, that is generally a time will tell answer....wait and see couple in real world. But in past week, a couple thing has happened:

1. Nick reported to be on DWTS
2. RS, Afterbuzz and Bach nation saying they broke up or that they can't see lasting.

Yes, RS says that EVERY season but I personally can't recall Danny Hoyt of Afterbuzz ever making these predictions 3 weeks before finale. It just has never been done.

Many of you will say, "oh Danny doesn't know." My response is someone is feeding Danny ( and others in Bach nation) the break up rumors and telling him to leak it.

Why? What's in it for ABC? Viewer support for Nick on DWTS, and as Seabear suggests...Bachelorette Canada for Vanessa. Everyone wins with Rachel getting her lead role. Heck, even Raven and Corinne win with spots on BIP.

And, that is pretty much what Danny predicted last Monday on podcast....all five of them continuing in spotlight.

Danny's comments were interesting to me not because I think he has inside info, but because Danny has been a nick fanboy since the first episode of Andi's season. Danny's been one of the staunchest supporters of Nick for years. He knows Nick (maybe not bff's but he knows him a bit), he likes Nick, he likes Vanessa. He can't just be dismissed as being a h8er. JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:13 pm

The thing thats telling me they are still together is the picture she posted on IG of her and nicks date in bimini.
Its the picture of a picture from their scrapbook. Why else would she take that photo , she still has the photo album of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Wait, did Danny say they broke up or they won't last?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Wait. Why do people think they split? Has RS actually said they split? 

I think they are def still together.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Danny IMO can also be involved in a misinformation campaign. We had received information before the FRC, that Ali's friends were in on "she single" BS.

It's typical that the rumours are flying the couple are not together, because after all what else do they have other than the doubt that the F1 says yes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:22 pm

sdmom wrote:Wait, did Danny say they broke up or they won't last?

He thinks Nick will pick Vanessa, he doesn't think they'll last.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:30 pm

lleyki wrote:
Sprite wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:RS shared some spoilers from Vanessa's FS date next week. He said that the edit will continue to create doubt and that V straight up asks him if he would move to Canada and he says he's never wanted to live there and can't really picture it. They talk about how they're similar and both stubborn, and RS says it's like laying the groundwork for their future breakup Rolling Eyes He is such a turd.

Hopefully these two kids can figure out a solution that works for both of them. The relationship has so much potential, but IMO these are real issues. I want to see them shut the those who are not fans up! Especially with the girls in the IG live video saying they "doubt" that they are still together.

As per RS, Nick didn't say that he never wanted to live in Canada. This is what he said.

"He’s never imagined living in Canada and it’s not easy for him to picture. He hopes that’s not a non-negotiable but he hopes he would do anything for the woman he loves."

RS did say that their conversation was basically laying the groundwork for their future break up, but to me it could also be the groundwork for their future plans.

I will need to see what was said, but by the sounds of it they got pretty in depth. Not the sort of thing we normally get to see. Naturally, it seemed to end with Vanessa doubting  if Nick is willing to make compromises for her...shocker. Going along with that line of thinking, I wrote yesterday that the RC order tonight would likely be Rachel, Raven, and then the last rose between Corinne and Vanessa and according to RS, Vanessa did indeed get the final rose of the night. Again...shocker...not!

This show really is amazingly predictable sometimes isn't it? And yeah that response by Nick to me sounds more like editing wanting to create doubt but if you actually listen to what he's saying, points to him picking Vanessa. It was similar to his response to her I Love You. On the face of it, sounded like he was throwing it back in her face but IMO it's all to lead up to when he inevitably does tell her he loves her. Thing is, I'm wondering if at the time Vanessa was aware of this and if not, that might have been when she started making herself crazy.

Because not understanding the full manipulations of the show and what Nick can and cannot say and knowing why he's saying certain things the way he was saying, she might have started seriously second guessing his feelings where previously she hadn't. Will be interesting to see how the edit her feelings and behavior after their FS where they had hours of alone time and Nick didn't have to worry about saying something he shouldn't, on camera.

Regardless of whether Nick has given some understated reassurances to Vanessa or not, with the uncertainties surrounding their situations, I think it is still hard for Vanessa to project a bright future with Nick...I guess Nick's reassurances may have lifted some doubts from her...Vanessa not discussing the issues with Nick and not being able to talk about their future together do not help in any way...knowing that Nick has told her to be patient and to stay out of her head...may have erase some of her fears... but, the concerns are still hanging around her, and not unless she talks with Nick it will not go away...the only definite solutions possible to resolve the issues are through communications and understanding...Nick's reassurances have paved the way though for Vanessa to make up her mind to stay...if Vanessa's fear or doubts are at a more heighten level/state, I really doubt she would have stayed until the end to complete the process...I think her deep feelings for Nick has completely taken over her uncertainties and doubts with some obvious struggles she is feeling on their relationships, but these may have been resolved during their FS or earlier on...I can see both of them happy now....with Vanessa supporting Nick on his Disney's book promotion... thus, I can only see bright future for them...

I am not sure if TPTB has anything to do with the actions of the squad in drumming up the doubtfulness in Nissa's relationships...I think it makes sense now seeing Nick's state of mind during the Bach 21 initial preview...with Nick having this fear of being rejected because of the aftermath from Vanessa's HTD and with Vanessa having doubts on their relationships...but, I believe Vanessa has accepted Nick's proposal, resolving their issues...thus, comes the happily ever after...

I have no doubts that Vanessa will eventually move in to stay with Nick leaving Canada maybe with frequent visits to Canada...not unless Nick decides to build a based in Montréal on his business which I think is highly possible... Vanessa has personally said it herself, she is willing to relocate as long as she sees the value in doing so...that is if Nick loves her enough to worth her while...and with her being the type of person who would sacrifice for love...I think it is a done deal for me...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption