SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:36 pm

This is a FAN FORUM. Please read the rules. No negative comments or opinions are allowed in a fan forum.

Those discussions take place in a General Discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:22 am

Rachel's coworkers are so sweet. They got her flowers (roses ofc) and cupcakes with roses on top. She put up a video and a pic on her IG story. I took a couple of SC

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Img_2310
happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Img_2311

Source: IG therachlindsay

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:53 am

this is THE next bachelorette !! yes i told her i was fan girling by @marymac_and_cheese
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:30 am

@ReneeM @Dessler Thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm getting all the advice I can from this Beautiful Bachelorette @missanna213 Can't wait to celebrate with you!!!#bacheloretteparty by @therachlindsay

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:11 pm

who is Anna?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Looking gorgeous!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:13 pm

A gorgeous, lovely Bachelorette. Can't wait for her season to start!

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:20 am

Rachel if your family or you is reading here. Dont be the bachelorette go back to normal life. You are smart and beautiful god will send you that husband on his time. Take a step back, think and then cancell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:31 am

reason wrote:Rachel if your family or you is reading here.  Dont be the bachelorette go back to normal life.  You are smart and beautiful god will send you that husband on his time.  Take a step back, think and then cancell.

Too late now. I hope for her sake that tptb are at least a little bit more gracious towards her in light of the historic nature of her season, but I'm not holding my breath.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:28 am

So.... how many of us are left? laugh out loud laugh out loud

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:30 am

@bleuberry I'm here! Well I've been lurking for a while now so I'm happy to contribute to the Rachel positivity Smiley

Last edited by AishaFreedom on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+36
BachelorBabe512
Bee
Zaynab
mercieme
kimberlyg